Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

The changes are alright .. i like the drabby..!!!
mei teri tara nahi hu .. i will comment big on your next drabby ..as right now i'm still under dizzy effect & weak .. i can't type long longg comments for you ..so isse hi khush hoja..!!!
Update oopss sorry PM soonish..!!!😳😳

yeh appreciation se zyaada counter post lag rahi hai🀣
but i love it😳😳
ha main bahhhuuuttt khush hu...
aap aur meli bandars😳 jab dono mere thread me aate ho, mujhe baaahhhuuutt accha lagata hai
thank uπŸ˜ƒ
and get well sssooonnish
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Zains pov? Harshad's pov hona chahiye tha na? πŸ€”
Lol,him counting the days till he will be able to come close to her was too cute!
"Insanely love with the girl who is your co actor" ye toh gaya bacchu πŸ˜†
But Aliya/preetika aisa look kyun de rai thi? πŸ€“
jaldi jaldi updatekaro isse.
vinu127 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Zains pov? Harshad's pov hona chahiye tha na? πŸ€” kya karoon oh lollipop main hoon aadat semajboor!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and frankly, i always write it as a ZaYa drabble and add /harshad or /Pree each timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Lol,him counting the days till he will be able to come close to her was too cute!thank u😳
"Insanely love with the girl who is your co actor" ye toh gaya bacchu πŸ˜† since long time🀣😳😳precisely, from when i started writing🀣
But Aliya/preetika aisa look kyun de rai thi? πŸ€“ guess karte raho writer ji... lemme see what all u can come up widπŸ˜‰
jaldi jaldi updatekaro isse.

tomorrow pukka ONLY for YOUπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
thank u lollipop

Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
vinu127 thumbnail
unres kar warna jaan lelungi!
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vinu127

tomorrow pukka ONLY for YOUπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

thank u lollipop

Writer ji 🀣
lol, even I read it as ZaYa.and when I come across Harshad/ preetika, I'm momentarily confused πŸ˜›
for me? Omg Vinu, tuhhe voh os itna pasand aya kya?!!
But thank you...
and mein kyun guess karu? Tuh likh rai hai na..
and around 7-9 ke slot mein karna haan update, so i can res first. πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ
vinu127 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Writer ji 🀣 itni hasne waali kaunsi baat hai?😳
lol, even I read it as ZaYa.and when I come across Harshad/ preetika, I'm momentarily confused πŸ˜› hmmm... but i'm helpless.. if i don't use HarshIka, my shipper readers will kill meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
for me? Omg Vinu, tuhhe voh os itna pasand aya kya?!!haπŸ˜ƒ
But thank you...
and mein kyun guess karu? Tuh likh rai hai na.. nahi likhti toh guess karte?πŸ˜›
and around 7-9 ke slot mein karna haan update, so i can res first. πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

cholly dear.. goin out at 2pm and will be back only on saturday..
so abhi update karing.. pleej don't mind..
kaan pakadke cholly
vinu127 thumbnail

hey guys...

thank u so much for your response

so here is partB of "why?" which is dedicated to my lollipop Sanika(arshipotterfan). i loved her OS yesterday thus dedicating this one to herπŸ€— abb bakbak khatam...here is part B

=========================================================

I had to ask her. She could not just behave the way she wants leaving me confused thus. Chal Harshad, sher hai tu. Chal.

I heard my door's lock click by the time I pumped courage into myself. Turning around I found her! Bolting my door, in total sherni mode! Gaya sher! I was not even a billi (cat) now. meow...a scared meow... she looked fierce. Damn she looks too hot to handle when fierce! All the best Arora. I just did not realise when she walked up to me... was I so busy in her thoughts? I got to move into High-alert mode right away. She looked into my eyes and I can see that the lioness eyes are slowly becoming puppy eyes. Only she can look sexy and cute at the same time." tumne I love you hi nahin kaha!"

Call me a Tube light but I still did not understand what she meant. I said I love you just a few minutes back! Right before she turned moody!

"Abhi abhi toh kaha maine!"

Gawd that irritated face! She is looking here and there... I'm sure she is searching for something with which she can break my head. Mission damage control.

"Pree..." I caught her hand and pulled her towards my bean bag. I sat down and pulled her onto my lap which has been her favorite place to sit on since quite some time now. She looked away and I'm sure she has the most innocent pout on her face. Nautanki! I cupped her face and made her look at me and see, I'm right! She is pouting. I just wanna taste her pink lip-gloss now! Harsh! Concentrate!

"Abb shanti se batao ki problem kya hai?" i asked like I'm asking a 5 year old!

"Kitni baar bolu? Tumne mujhe I love you nahin kaha abhi tak! Idiot!"

I'm sure my eyebrows have become one in confusion but she is looking at me as though i'm a buffoon. These Girls!

"toh abb das minute pehle maine Talaaq Talaaq Talaaq kaha? I love you hi toh bola maine!"

Seriously! I don't get one bit of what she meant and all I can see is her getting irritated...like serious wala irritate and look up at the ceiling " Ya Allah! Yeh toh zain se bhi bada phattu hai!"

Should I laugh or get angry? Her "Hey Bhagwan!" had now changed into "Ya Allah!". Heights of professionalism you see. I chucked internally before my as-heavy-as-an-elephant ego took over. Did she just call me a phattu? How dare she? No one can call me that even if I am one. I tightened my grip on her waist and pulled her more into me.

"pehle khud paheliyon me baate karti ho! Phir bolti ho ki main phattu hoon? tum..."

"toh jhoot bola kya maine? Phattu hi toh ho!"

"abb ghuma phirake baate karna band karke seede seede bataogi ki baat kya hai?"

She exhaled visibly " main yeh keh rahi hoon ki tumne mujhse aaj tak kabhi I LOVE YOU nahin kaha hai!..." she spoke each syllable clearly and slowy. I was about to either slap her or kiss her...not sure which when she resumed speaking "... matlab tum... Zain nahin...tumne mujhse yaani preetika se kabhi yeh teen lafz nahin kaha!..." my head is spinning now. She looked away with her lips pouting again. "...I just realized that when zain said it to Aliya! Itne din hogaye but tumne mujhe kabhi seriously propose hi nahin kiya!" she looked towards me expectantly!

Someone confirm her age for me please. I want to pull her cheeks before hugging her tightly now. Suppressing a giggle, I managed to speak up "tum iss liye naraaz ho ki maine yaani Harshad Arora ne Preetika Rao se I love you nahin kaha?" but she was all serious "ha! And I want you to propose right now"

Are you kidding me? Not that I mind proposing her but she is pissed that I did not say I love you or propose and is adamant that I should do it now! Not so easily MKB!

"and if I don't?"

Is that disbelief on her face? I'm lovin' it.

"toh...toh..." she was searching for a good threat "...toh main tumse shadi nahin karungi" she declared. Not like I'm gonna get scared. I let go off her waist and put my hands behind my head in a relaxed position

"great. Thanks for the info beautiful. Now don't ever expect a proposal!" her eyes turned into saucers while I had a really tough time keeping a straight face. She pushed herself up from my lap and started walking away from me. Walking up to her, I held her wrist which she was struggling to get out of my grip.

"propose toh tab karunga jab sahi waqt aaye lekin yeh toh sunte jao..." and I pulled her to face me and held her waist in one hand while pushed the irritating fringed of her hair behind her ear with another looking into her eyes

"I LOVE YOU MKB" and I kissed her temple though my lips yearned for something lower down her face. Messing with her makeup was a bad idea you see.

==========================================================================

Hogaya yeh wala

Comment and like ppl

I'm waiting!

PM info, see This post

p.s. sorry PC ji... i'm goin out so had to update this part without showing you

do comment in full criticism modeπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res yayy me first ...
--------------------------------

OMG !!!😲

Vinu how can u even imagine something like this ???😳

Tu mere harshika shipping dil ko aur badhava de rahi hai. 😭

OK coming back to the update , really loved it πŸ‘

Harsh and his lip gloss issues toh hamesha rahenge πŸ˜‰

Loved pree's sherni avatar and also her cute antics 😊

Edited by zaya143 - 10 years ago
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awwii. Sho cute! Gosh she's angry because he dint say i love u sho shewt. You wrote it so beautifully! Amazing update. Loved it.
zandra23 thumbnail

This is call perfect timing...really Vinu you are amazing...

Hilarious thought.

These lines crazed me off...

"Call me a Tube light"

she is looking at me as though i'm a buffoon...🀣

Overall its an awesome update and well written...πŸ‘