Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Gagan!!
The fact that you made a post on the episode proves that this episode was sheer brilliance compared to the jet speed crap we got last week.
Applause to the CVs for keeping the viewers on tenterhooks the whole of the weekend as well as for the upcoming episodes. The suspense is good but has been killing us due to all the negative vibes exuded by last week's episodes.
I am keeping my expectations to nil so that I don't die of shock if CVs decide to go the T way...
Well man what are Harshika made up of??Their chemistry is just unbelievable. Harshad is par excellence in intense scenes aur jab wo intense scene is in drunken state then it's like sone pe suhaaga. He is just tooo damn good. I don't have words left that will do justice to his brilliant performance. The last time he had gulped down gallons of daaru I had written in my reply that I would not like him2 see doing that ever again. But today it seems to be the catalyst that helped in outporing his love for his MEZ which he has been trying like hell to disguise under this blanket of so called hatred. His dialogue 'ki shayad tumhe ab bhi yakeen nahi hai ki main tumse kitni nafrat karta hu' though it was directed towards Aaliya to make her believe the extent of his hatred but I felt that it was more like he himself is not able to accept that he could ever hate his MEZ- try as hard he may his hatred for Aaliya can not and will not overpower his Beintehaa love for his MEZ.His rejection, intensity, care , anger were just bang ON. The dialogues were like a topping to his brilliant acting.The way he yelled in anger at Malik asking him how dare he touch his wife...well I had goosebumps. Brilliant is such a small word compared to his performance.
Last but not the least Preetika's pleadings,her wail, her last try to keep this Nikaah from shattering were enacted brilliantly.
Mujhe teri zaroorat hai was so apt and used beautifully.
I am unable to understand what role is Zarina gonna play in this track. If she is negative then why bring another chudail?? BV main chudailon ki kami hai kya?Every1 is hell bent to separate ZaYa ek aur namooni ko lane ki kaya zaroorat hai? Upar se namooni ke saath uske beta Bilal bhi!!!God this PH has so much money!!!Ek mere pichle fav serial ka PH tha...who would not take out money for even the leads costumes and makeup!
Anyways it was a pleasant change from last week's crap fest, an episode that would be the 3rd best for me after the SR and confession one.
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
excellent review for an amazing episode πŸ‘cant wait till 9pm
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh I completely forgot to mention the awesome use of music...

Beintehaa tune on Zain-Aaliya reminiscing memories
Jo bheji thi dua on Aaliya broken yet again

and last but not the least...Zaroorat on Zain fighting for his wife... no matter how much he denies, he needs her, coz she is indeed his life...
--
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post gagan jst lk u ...u penned it down so beautifully...enjoy reading it same as I enjoyed watching ths episode.
As u said these small cameos lk malik do tat thing which our long lasting cameos cn't πŸ˜†
Anyways cuming to the episode very well executed for first time I feel new directors hv done a gr8 job...n harshika wht to say words are nt enuf to praise them..completely speechless thy both amazed me time n again the most talented n superb actors our TV industry hv...proud to be their fans.
Watched ths one of the best BI episode again n again last night till my mobile battery goes off
Completely Zayalious episode it was their kitkit remembering the beautiful moments thy spend with each other their confrontation which is really needed glad thy hv it n said whtz in their heart to each other..n at the end when malik try to come closer to aliya here's our hero made the dashing entry n come to rescue his beloved wife oh man harshad jst nailed it wht a performance his dialogues how dare u touch her she is my wife kill u it gave me goosebumps nt expected got really surprised n happy...no one cn touch his aliya she belongs to him n only him.
Nw I'm sure tat divorce will nt happen jst need the confirmation n I got it..nw no worries.
Edited by Ashis - 10 years ago
zandra23 thumbnail

Each and every point stated in your review is amazing πŸ‘...Ya I agree with this statement...

Ultimate Question: Do I think Zain will give her Final Talaak? NO! I said this before too and I say it now ... my heart says he wont.

Ya he won't give 3rd T after what he witness today...because he loves her lot..one sentence is enough to prove this "Biwi hai woh meri tune..Chhuha kaise usse ..Jaan se maar dunga"

I like the fact others have said on here as well.😊

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Good Morning people or for some of ya its probably good evening lol
@Annie: Baap re I think you said it all ROFLL I am soo glad we have such a lovely show on our hands yaar! So much intensity , i think you know how epic failure our last show together was ROFLL

@Neha: hahah I know right? I was literally compelled to make this topic today... it was just amazing! WOW loved your post..You know Zarina is going to play a double game with aliya when she finds out she is 51% owner of BR.

@vijayarvi: thank you soo much sweets!!!

@Annie: I LOVEEDD the instrumental piece! ahh

@Ashis: Aww thanks sweets! yes they did a fab job... I hope they continue to improve cuz there are still some inconsistencies .. but hopefully it will resolve.

@Zandra: Yess he loves her too much to lose her! Those three lines said it all...
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Gagan... yes the show is amazing and the actors, the passion, the intensity is perfect...

Last show together was all perfect till confession, but it had saaya of wonderful ppl which is now madraoing on BI too...aaltu jalal tu, aai bala ko taal tu
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved ur review,,n i must say mallik truly dsrvs a cameo awrd ..