Meri Har Dua Ka Jawab Hai Woh

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Today's episode was nothing short of sheer brilliance. It started off with Zain and Aliya arriving at the hotel and encountering an uncivilized manager, Mr. Malik. Talking about cameos, this guy took the cake. What zoobie doobie and nandu bandu couldnt do in so many months, this guy did it in a matter of few hours. The ZaYa fan in me salutes you for your efforts. Jokes aside.. You see some silly tidbits of tom and jerry act by ZaYa. It looked a bit forceful if you ask me. I think those scenes could have been avoided, but nevertheless they did not take away from the content today.

Bheegi bheegi raaton mein, phir tum aao na... As the rain comes pouring down, a huge smile appears on Zain and Aliya's face. The rain evokes those special memories of the time they spent with each other. It was a similar rainy night, when they had become one. The glow on their faces broke your heart in a way. It pinched me somewhere inside how this rain had become such an integral part of their love story. Suddenly as those memories of their union flash before their eyes, the smiles fade away. Even if they try, they cannot separate themselves from those memories. Would this same rainy night bring them together again?

Uh oh are they next door neighbors? Apparently so. Introducing some light moments in an emotional ride was important, but even then you cant fail to notice that how much they crave for each other. Zain closes on her and compliments her beauty, yet pushes her away at the same time. Not once did he negate his feelings about her. She was still the most beautiful woman for him, but due to circumstances he wants to be left alone. Moment freezes for Aliya, who is in disbelief. For a moment, she felt that she got her world back. Her desire for Zain was so prevalent... She wanted to feel his touch, but Alas...

Finally the Big Confrontation! Oh please dont give me the third Talaak. I cant bear this pain. Aliya pleaded and begged him for the sake of their love. If you ever loved me even once, please dont break this pure bond between us. Zain, who cannot forget the pain of his mother's and the demise of his father, is left with no choice, but to push her away. He drinks every night so that he can forget all his pain. A husband is told that the one who he loves more than his life is not safe with him?...That is the biggest slap one could get in life. This big showdown between the two was an absolute must. It was high time they confronted each other. Aliya broke down and admitted that she doesnt want the divorce. She can live with his memories, but giving her talaak will break her into million pieces. *Preetika gave me goosebumps when she cried putting her head down - That voice left such an eery feeling it was filled with soo much pain.

"Agar Aaj Tum Mere Saath Mehfooz Nahin Ho Na, Tho Tum Duniya Mein Kissi Ke Saath Mehfooz Nahin Ho"

As Malik laid his dirty eyes on Aliya, the man who she belongs to, Zain comes as her savior. Yes no matter how many distances come between the two, he will never stop loving her or caring for her. No one and I repeat no one should ever dare to touch his wife. Gosh Harshad Arora Nailed it! With the intensity he yelled "Chuha Kaise Tune Usse! Meri Biwi Hai Woh! Jaan Se Maar Doonga!"... I had shivers go up my spine. How dare anyone touches the love of Zain Abdullah's life! That intensity, that love... it will never leave them.

Ahhh the episode goes down as probably one of my favorites. It was such a bliss to see Zain and Aliya. Their vulnerability, their love, their passion, their craving, their desire for one another was soo brilliantly captivated in today's episode!

PS: OMFG That Indian Classical Version of Beintehaa instrumental was the highlight for me. Please please use it again! It pulled a string in my heart... suddenly there was a tear that just dropped out of my eyes. This is the kind of effect the right kind of editing and music can have. Which reminds me, mujhe teri zaroorat hai was so intelligently placed as he runs to save his woman. Brilliant!

Ultimate Question: Do I think Zain will give her Final Talaak? NO! I said this before too and I say it now ... my heart says he wont.
Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It seems I m reading a chapter frm Mills n Boons.Aaah...so romantic yet so emotional.
Brilliant execution by directors & Ofcourse EFFORTLESS CHEMISTRY of Harshika.Their scenes,no matter how small or long,is a masterpiece.

I loved Pree as I always do.Aaliya's wail & cry,her begging to Zain is still haunting me.Shez cm a long way.

The climax was d best climax in a long long time in BI.Wot dialogues frm Harshad.Kaan Taras gaye the sunne ke liye.

And finally Mr.Mallik...Bestest cameo as I said earlier.We dnt even know who he was but he did wot nobody cud.

Jst keep Zaya united like dis & we get a fabulous epi
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Supar se upar post gagan !! nothing to add more !! loved your every line here 👏

P.s D ain't happening _ my final verdict lol, i think aaliya's dialogues looked convinced that she ill probably leave mumbai and will not go to her parent's house , and i think this time she will not tell anyone before leaving , i want this to happen but let's see how it goes
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fabulously written Gagan... 👏
muskaan_somani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hats of dear... U have given each point so perfectly here...
The entire 35 minutes is described in the perfect way...
Can't get over yesterday's episode...
Was just another brilliant piece by harshika...
Reading up updates... Living those screenplay again...
Loved it 😛 😳
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
bang on post Di
fabulously written
brilliant review
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Great review Gagan! I loved tonight's episodes to bits yes even the part that seemed forced.

I've been longing for a confession scene and tonight we finally got one. Aaliya finally had her say, she can live with his hatred but she cannot bear the thought of being divorced from him. Aaliya knows once that becomes final, its the end and she can't accept it. We also got more insight into what was hurting Zain, it was not only his parents but the police words about Aaliya being safe with him. Basically for Zain it was blow and after blow that became too much to endure, he is trying to numb his pain and hate this girl but he can't, his heart will not let him do so.

Malik was so confident he could have his way with Aaliya and no one would come to her rescue but boy was he wrong! I love the way Zain rescued his love, the moment of concern before continuing to beat Malik black and blue was awesome! Malik looked scared for his life as he should be after Zain threatened to kill him, he was dead serious!

The dialogue writers, CVs, Harshad and Preetika deserve all the praise they are receiving. This is one of the best BI episodes ever!

I'm with you, I do not believe divorce will happen either.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nothing Gagan dii you have nailed it so well :)
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Beintehaa_ZaYa: Thank you so much!

@Jenny: You caught me there lol I am romantic by heart so yaa thus you have my post. lol haha Malik is the best cameo ever!

@Saranvir: aww thanks sweets... actually i think he wont give her talaak but she will stay in office... no one will know that though

@Zaya.priyanka: thank you soo much sweets!!

@muskaan_somani: Thank you sooo much!! I tried my best to do justice to yest episode, but it is impossible.

@zaya-firdose: Thank you soo much!!

@Mandy: Absolutely! She can live far away, but the satisfaction of that pure bond of nikaah being between them two would give her enough motivation to live... otherwise she will break down.

@Priyanka: thank you soo much sweets!! glad you liked it!
Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

So, I was scared, apprehensive and super tensed before the episode began... and it started with Zain and Aaliya reaching a hotel in Matheran, and meeting that eerie hotel manager.

Zain looks on as the he holds onto Aaliya's hand a little longer, but then shrugs and walk away. ( I was disappointed at that very moment, not knowing there is a surpise in store)...

They both are shown relaxing in their room, unwinding in their own way, when it starts raining. These rains bring along a bunch of memories, they had buried somewhere deep in their heart... the most special night of their lives, the night when they gave each other to love... and the change in expressions as the memories hit them heart was so heart-wrenching. I could feel the pain, and was like, oh god, please dont separate them.

As Gagan mentioned, the emotional sequence was interlaced with a touch of humour where Aaliya walks in on a shirtless Zain through an inter-connected door... and the reactions... ( I was like,umm, werent u ppl reminisching ur consummation few minutes back)... anyhow, so what was interesting in the scene was that while Aaliya wants to move out, Zain Abdullah, doesnt want her to go... and he doesnt say that directly... so he pulls her close, praises and feels her after ages and then pushes her away...For Aaliya, that was like her heart being shattered all over again... coz the moment he touched her, she wanted more of it...for a moment last two months seemed like a horrid dream and Zain her reality... but once again to be broken.

Moving on to them working on their project, where Mrs Abdullah has eyes only on her husband disapproving of his constant drinking...while Mr. Abdullah is well aware of it (this was a small scene, but what stood out for me, was the understanding that they still have... he knew she was hurt by his drinking)...and later he walks in with the glass and file which she had left back at his room ( so much for a girl he hates...point to be noted, he aint blind and he could gauge manager's intention...no way was he allowing that creep near his girl...)

And what followed was the much awaited confrontation...answers to all our queries...where Aaliya Zain Abdullah finally let down the guard she had been putting up since last two months and baring her heart and soul to him. The girl who till yday was fighting with him over a project with her head held high, was today begging him for her love and life..."teesra talak mat do Zain"..."waapsi ki ki umeed nahi rahegi"..."tum chahte ho to main dur chali jaungi, apni shakal bhi nahi dikhaungi"...these words said it all... she knows that once he utters that dreaded word third time...they will be over, there is no looking back and she doesnt want that. She is hoping that one day, when he knws the truth, he will come around and she wants to keep that door open. We saw a desperate wife.

Zain yet again accuses her of the pain caused to his mom and death of his father...yes, more than himself, its the pain caused to his parents which haunts him...his mother's painful shouts...his dad's dropping heartbeat... he hasnt been able to come out of that trauma, and blames her again. Now, the perfect daughter Aaliya, doesnt let her parents esteem down...yes she may never speak to them again, but she wnt let their esteem down infront of Zain...and she keeps quiet, just trying to prove her point.

Zain refusing to listen leaves her alone yet again...and she is broken...her last hope dying as she blows of the light one by one...like letting darkness engulf her...

But, there is soomeone who is guarding them and their love... and thus when a wretched soul tries to misbehave with Aaliya, who but, the love of her life comes to her rescue.
Zain's anger and his pain... his love all came forth as he shouted..."biwi hai wo meri"...

I was left astounded right from the confrontation to the end. Their pain, anger, desperation, craving and above all, love for each other... I was like...Allah, these two should not separate and hopefully they will not.

As for Harshad and Preetika... they yet again proved that we havent fallen for any other thing but sheer brilliance...each and every expression and emotion... while Preetika moved me to tears with Aaliya's pain...Harshad gave me goosebumps with his intensity in last scene...

I m in beintehaa love with the show, with Zain-Aaliya and Harshad-Preetika...

Edited by annie07 - 10 years ago