Perfect Episode Today!!

bella_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi Forum People 😛

I'm so happy after watching today's episode!! I just loved it I have no words to describe the episode. But I must say the wait was worth it and I'm so glad that we got to see an intense confrontation today. It was a really good thing that Zaya spoke their hearts out rather than staying quiet. I am so happy that Zain beat up that malik dude he is so disgusting like how could he even think about Aliya when she is only Zains and like Zain said BIWI hai vo meri!! I was jumping in joy saying "You go Zain, Beat that dude up" If I'm not wrong then this is the first time Zain has beat up someone for Aliya because remember last time he got away with that joke that she is a witch or something. But this time our hero stood up for his princess! And about the precap its hinting the obvious that Nafeesa is soon going to be exposed, which i don't think anyone can wait for! So I'm really excited about that track as well!

PS: Love the Background music Zaroorat, when Zain was beating the Malik dude!!

#Mission 700😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Yup it was a perfect episode!!👏
and yes it is the first time that Zain has beaten someone for Aaliya and i just love it
I'm so glad that they both poured their hearts out to each other!! and there was no around to disturb them. This scene was very much needed. I am so glad that Rehan is close to finding out the truth, and I hope that Nafeesa gets exposed soon.

And I love Zaroorat on them too. it suits them perfectly!!😃