Users

Frequent Posters

marry124 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Rina(Suraiya's mother)
Hira(Osman's mother)
Suraiya calls mom to Hira and ammi to Rina

Chapter 4

Hira Suraiya u don't have right kick anyone out this house because i am still alive and for next time do remeber it.
Rina Suraiya i did not raise with just bad values. have u forgotten ur family values.
Suraiya but mom Osman is before Suraiya could finish what she was about to say. Das girlfriends remeber i told u dad gone to usa few months to open hotal their. Hira and Rina together oh yes u told us plus we ur grandmothers not ur girlfriends. Das nope u two are will be my girlfriend plus why u asking even askin Mrs Suraiya she can only give people pain nothin else. Zain Das man this was good suprise and salam to my favorite grandmothers. everyone greeted Das , Rina and Hira.

Sorry for short update

marry124 thumbnail
Chapter 5

Das Aaliya bhabi i have missed ur cooking so much.
Zain Das how do u know Aaliya is good cook huh?
Das Zain i have been to Bhopal before u been there plus when i was there Aaliya bhabi cooked some food and it was so good and tastey...why u jealous that i have got taste ur wife's cooking before u.
Zain me jealous no plus she now only cooks for me so haha.😆.
Fahad Das why did bring these animals with u.
Das Fahad bhai these are my pets plus they are big babies.
Fahad Das well umm can use one ur pets to keep my both wives in line.
Das Fahad bhai i can get one shipped here for u.
Shazia Fahad are u crazy plus Nafeesa is one who fights with me.
Nafeesa No u are one who always start a fight and always tries to take what not urs. Das Shazia bhabi think that Malike likes u alot look how looking at u.
Hira Das why are u giving ur brother Fahad ideas.
Das girlfriend i am just trying help so he have peace and quit for sometime .
Suraiya Das they are ur bhabis who should not talk like about them.
Das Mrs Suraiya u going tell how i should to people and how should treat them before u tell people how be with people look at urself and second i am not talking to u so please do butt in my business thank you.
Das Phupi how are u plus i miss ur home made sweets so much... please do make them again but my 2 girlfriends can't have them.
Both the grandmothers said why can't have...if Shabana is making them then will for sure eat them. Das u can't have them because the doctors said so.
Rina doctors are crazy they don't anything me and Hira will the sweets.
Aaliya if the doctors said u can't eat sweets then u can't ur health is more important.
Zain well lets all have dinner before it gets cold. Everyone went to the dinning hall and sat down. And Das been Das make sure Zain and Aaliya sat together. What suprise everyone is that Das's pets also sat on the seats too
Suraiya was about seat on Osman's chair.
Hira Suraiya are u the eldest in the house. Suraiya sat on right side of Osman's chair and Hira sat on the head of house's chair...

end of chapter 5

more fun thing about happen in chapter 6 maybe zain feed Aaliya

keep reading plzz do comment
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb
Zain jealous that Das ate Aliya's hand made food before him
I think Fahad should keep one pet to control his wives
Wow zaya sitting together for dinner
Continue soon
marry124 thumbnail
Sneak peak for next chapter
Das text Zain sayin watch what happens now and grandmothers will tell u fed Aaliya.
Zain how
Das just watch

LIL more seank peak

Hira Aaliya y u not eating
Aaliya did not say anything
Das i think zain might be blame
Hira Zain what did u do
Zain nothing...it just been comin late from work
Hira zain that is not good

what will happen next...
rinku95 thumbnail
Nice plan Das
Continue soon
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
All the chapters were awesome...
Continue soon...
marry124 thumbnail
sorry for not updating had family over...i will try update soon...plz keep reading and commenting
marry124 thumbnail
Chapter 6

Everyone had sat to eat. Right then Das text Zain sayin watch what happens now and grandmothers will tell u fed Aaliya.
Zain how
Das just watch
Everyone one by one started to pour food on their plates and started eating. Hira saw that Aaliya had not touch her food at all and also had her head down;

Hira Aaliya y u not eating
Aaliya did not say anything
Das i think zain might be blame
Hira Zain what did u do
Zain nothing...it just been comin late from work
Hira zain that is not good, u should care about ur wife and take she wakes up for u.
Zain just nod. But Hira still had feeling something was wrong. Hira Aaliya and Zain there something u two are not telling me. Right then Das i bet Aaliya bhabi is upset also because Zain as not taken out anywhere. Plus What did grandpapa use to do when u would upset with with him.
Hira oh yes well i would feed me with his hands and do sweet things till i did not forgave him.
Das i think Zain should feed Aaliya bhabi don't u girlfriend? Hira that is good idea Das. Zain feed Aaliya with ur hands. Aaliya grandmama it is ok. Zain yes it ok
Rina and Hira together it is not ok Zain feed Aaliya now.
Zain slowly starts feeding Aaliya and the (beintehaa song plays in the background) Suraiya is about say something Hira looks at her. Zain is enjoyin feeding his MEZ. Aaliya slowly eats form Zain's hand. when Zain's hands touch her lips our cheeks. Aaliya kept getting hot sexy shrives down her body...god how much she miss his touch. Zain sent quite prayer both his grandmamas and Das. Zain knew now no matter what he will get his Aaliya back with help of Das. Everyone was looking at them and Zain this made his MEZ uncomfortable. Das looked at them and said y u looking they husband and wife plus lets eat our food it will get cold. Das saw the look on Suraiya face and it was priceless he want laugh out loud seening her like this. Das made quite promise make Mrs Suraiya's life very hard. Everyone was done eating. Hira and Rina told the Haider family stay since it is really late. Aaliya was about leave when Das text her asking not leave as to Hira and Rina are not well. And that know about anything that as happened so we acted like everything is good please. Aaliya text hum back sayin ok Das no problem we make sure they find what really happened, And if means i have deal with ur dumbass brother i will just for Hira and Rina's sake

What will happene next
how will Das use Hira and Rina to get Aaliya and Zain back together and also what is in store for Suraiya

marry124 thumbnail
SORRY For not updating
will have next chapter up by tomw
and now fun start

please do comment
need 8 or more comments before next chapter is up
rinku95 thumbnail
Superb, fantastic
Das plan worked