Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marry124 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sneak Peak for Chapter 2
Zain could wait till das came right then he got call

Zain hi when u reaching india
das we will therre soon plus i have suprise fro all of u and i know how make sure Aaliya bhabi lives in BV with u.
Zain who else is coming with u das?
das u will have wait and see

Who is das bring with him what does this means for Suraiya Abdullah...

( the up coming chapters will have alot drama and masti in it)

Please commment need 10 or more comments for the next update
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb
Amit for Das
Who is coming with Das?
Continue soon
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice
continue soon
please pm me also when u do
pinderdd thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing start, can't wait to read more :) update soon :)
marry124 thumbnail
Chapter 2
Zain reached the office and when he got to the cabin he and Aailya were sharing. He saw his MEZ siting focus on file. He enter the cabin and still she did not look up she was to busy working on the file. Zain could stand there all day just staring at is his Aaliya... his reason for living was only her. Zain hated the fact he not tell he knew the truth because after find out the truth who file the report against him and his mom it was all connect to his ending up in the hospital. Zain was brought out of his toughts by Aaliya.
Aaliya Mr Zain Abdullah we have meeting in 40 mins if u don't mind can get work. She went back to work right then she got texts saying come BV 5pm as Mr Osman's will will be read today.
Zain on purpose takes the file that was in Aaliya's hand just so he could touch her hand. Aaliya Mr. Zain Abdullah i was reading that file and give back to me now. Zain y should i Aaliya haider plus u don't even know how run a business...i am not goin have u ruin my dad's business. Aaliya Mr Zain Abdullah i do know about business more then u think plus i am not like u let ppl booked parties without doing full check on if already had party. And i don't make mistake making sure everyone gets check by security make sure they not bring durgs and etc in the hotel but no.
All Zain wanted to due was grab Aaliya and kiss because she look so cute and hot when is mad at him. But Zain people make mistake and u are wastin my time i have get this report ready for the metting because some of us actual do work here. And not prented like others that we working when we are not. Aaliya picked up the phone and called the manger in. When the manger got in cabin. Aaliya have u not been told before for each project or an reports bring two files no one. Now remeber this for next time or will not this nice next time. the manger just stood there listening. Aaliya What are u looking at now go get another file for this project. Manger but madam we will make the file again. Aaliya so make make it. Zain it is ok manger u do not need make an other file u can leave. Aaliya to the manger yes u do i want in 10 mins. Zain no he does he more important thing do then do things for that are dumb. the manger slowly sneak out of the cabin.
On the other Fahad bhai seen the manger coming out of his dad's cabin with sacred and confused looked. He knew that Zain and Aaliya doing their kitikiti... wish that would stop their kitikiti for lil time but no. He walk in the cabin and saw Aaliya and zain in full mood of their kitikiti.Fahad knew why was doing kitikiti with Aaliya and how was put on face in fornt of everyone so he could some how find who was the really person that file report angainst zain and their mom. Fahad still remebers when Zain came to telling him that he believes that Aaliya did not file the report and will find who and needs him to help him find how it was but know can about this till they can't find who it is. God did he wish that it was not Aaliya who file the report... and yes he had huge feeling that it could not be his sister Aaliya who would something like this. Fahad look at hus watch it was almost time for meeting. So he decide that he needed get these two stop fighting. Fahad will u to shut up and stop acting like kids. Aaliya he started i am not kid but Mr Zain Abdullah over is for sure a kid that will never grow up. Zain no i did started it u did plus i am not a kid u are. Fahad i said shut up both u and we getting late for the meeting. they got to meeting and talked about need project and etc. It took 5 hours in meeting work out every detail and all. Both Zain and Fahad got text from pravite number saying be at the BV at 5pm sharp as Mr Osman's will be read today. So around 4:40pm they got done they all head to BV wondering what in the will and all.

At BV the servants were busy making food all day and cleaning the house like crazy. When suriya or Nafeesa and :Shazia asked why u cooking all this food and etc they said they were told to. Suriya are u owner of this house no i am and plus never told u do. One servants said they got call was told do this and said if anyone in the house asked tell them will know everything 5pm. Right then Shazia saw the Haiders the door and Rizwan at fornt door. Shazia mommy look who is at the door. Right then Fahad, Zain and Aaliya also came. And when Suriya why are the eople who took everything way from us here to Zain and Fahad. Fahad Mom please leave it they might for the will i am sure they all ask to come.
Suriya i want them gone i don't care get out the house NOW. Zain mom lets found reason they were called ok. Suriya was so mad they all took seat waitin for the lawyer come with the will. It was now 5:30pm. Shazia mommy this dumb i am going get some food as soon as Shazia got go dining hall She scream on top of lungs. everyone look asking why did she scream and she point to the door. and all look at door and scream got one side of sitting area. They all look like they seen a ghost
marry124 thumbnail
should i cont
and plus this chapter was boring sorry the up coming chapters will more fun
Febi_Love_Pree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for next part.. continue soon
marry124 thumbnail
Chapter 3
Suriya eveyone stay together don't move...just stay in one place.
Everyone was suprise hearing this from Suriya's mouth. Shazia Allah these all suppose be in the jungle not in our house. Nafeesa it came to take u back to ur house the jungle.😆 Fahad will u two stop ur fighting we need find way get out the house. Nafeesa like said they came get Shazia to take with them to the jungle. At this point everyone tried keep their laughter inside. the two animals slowly moveed toward all them. Everyone gets together everyone all pressed together. Aaliya was pressed up against Zain. Zain loved this because once again his Aaliya was so closed to him without even knowing zain put his arm around Aaliya. Fahad saw this and smiled. Shazia Fahad i am scared hold me. Fahad Shazia everyone is scared and just stand still. Zain i have idea everyone act like u not scared. That still not work the 2 animals still move toward the siting area. when the 2 animals got to the siting area they hope on sofa and sat there everyone got more scared. Right then they Heard a voice simba and Malika. everyone looked at the front door and they were shocked.
Stsnd at door was Dastan look handsome as ever
(this what he is wearing)
As soon the 2 animals saw dastan they ran to him. Dastan bent down and peted them. the animals were one female loin and other a white male leopard
simba
Malika

Das Like my supirse and salam to u all. PLus do not worry they will not bit u guys don't scared of them they are big babies.
Shazia are u mad bring animals like these in the house. Das Shazia bhabi just shut it ok . Suriya Das is that how u talk to ur bhabi say sorry. Das Mrs Suriya i am not talking so please keep ur mouth closed. das walk to the siting area and said how did guys like my suprise second come on guys sit. Zain slowly went and hug his younger brother. same with Fahad bhai. Das soeveryone is here good what u guys waiting for...oh for dad's will to read. Fahad how do u know about that. Das Fahad bro because i was the one who send all u that text.Suriya Das how could do and have these come my house and before suriya could finish what she was saying a person at door said Suriya this my son's house anyone can here who are u the one say can come to BV or not . the other person Suriya i raise u better then this. Suriya looked at the door and said mom and ammi. everyone looked and saw the two grandmothres standing there...

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic
Loved Das thanks
Das pets are cute
Why is Das not talking with suriya
Continue soon
marry124 thumbnail
will try update by tuseday
thanks all of u ur comments and liking this post