Zain knew the truth

marry124 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Zain knew the truth after the first month
this story is little different from the show because fahad and zain have younger brother. who hates their mother alot and is really their dad dead.

It starts of with Zain making a call

Zain dial the number hoping the person would pick up.
On the 3rd ring the person picked up the phone asking who is it . Zain just said that You need come back everything as gone wrong. I need your help fixing it.
The person the other end said, "Why should I come back and what happened...did u forget ur wife's brithday? Zain answered back no...Aliya and I are not together know more alot as happened since last u visited and since u and i talked... just come back and i will tell u everything that happened. the person still on the other end give me good reason y i should come back. Zain had enough and said dad is no more.. he die. There was silences one the other end and after few the person said i will be there in 2 days

Let know if u like it and should i cont and not sure who i should as the younger brother

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugar123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Of course! It sounds great!!!!!

BTW I'm new here n if first to comment!😊
sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
We have such talented writers here and u r one of them!! 😊
Please do continue, sounds awesome so far!!
Update soon please :)
marry124 thumbnail
i will try update tonight but tryin find out i should use their younger brother
ZFA_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well interesting story BTW who is playing the character of zain's small brother
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey you can cast rithvik dhanjani for zains bro! And cont soon.
marry124 thumbnail
raqesh vashisth
or

Amit Tandon

marry124 thumbnail
Chapter 1

Zain woke up in sweating again and it was same bad dream. He been having for past week now. He drank some water and laid there crying.
(DREAM)
Zain reaches the wedding hall and see his love his life his Aaliya getting married to someone else.
Zain screams NOOO this wedding can't happened she is my wife and we love each other so much and plus u can't married my wife.
Aaliya gets up from where she is siting and walks towards zain. Aaliya Mr Zain Abdullah you are not my husband no more u lost all rights on me and you have no rigth ruin my wedding so leave.
Zain Aaliya please don't do this i love u please let me explain...I know i was dumb for not hearing u out and not trusting u. I should knew u would never file complaint to the police...I should had my trust in our love for on other ...I am so sorry please don't do this i will die without u Aaliya.
Aaliya Mr Zain Abdullah please leave and yes should trusted me and should knew would never file a complaint like that to the police...but that does not matter no more because that was the past and i am moving on with my life. And one more thing Mr Zain Abdullah I HATE YOU I HATE YOU for the pain and treas you gave me I hate you.

(end of dream )

Zain tried to go back to sleep but could so he decide to get up and pray and ask allah for help to bring his Aaliya back to him and make everything back to normal. Zain had change alot that was due to His Aaliya. Aaliya showed how pray and how to be better Muslim and etc.

(On the other end)

Aaliya was busy reading all files of the projects and other hotel's file...Aaliya was to be better in the business then Zain. Plus she want to take her Mammu's business to the level i want see at. For past almost month and half Aaliya been crying her self to sleep every night. She hated the pain u she due the one man she loved all being. He did not even hear her out or trusted her. She decide that she will just not show her feelings no more and just v on her mammu's business and also will give the same treatment he was giving her. As Aaliya was reading the new project file her phone rang it was pravite number. She picked up the phone. Aaliya Salam who is this calling and how do you know my number. The person on the other end Salam what did u already forgot me Aaliya bhabi...ouch now i feel hurt. Aaliya laugh on the phone and said omg Das how are u and when u come back to indai. Das soon very soon but only if u make your special keema naan and aloo paratha for me. Aaliya sure anything for my lil brother plus i have go it is getting late here. Das well see u soon plus i have huge surprise for u bhabi. Aaliya ok well bye. Aaliya closes all the files and her laptop and fall a sleep.

(On the other end in Dubai)

Das sate there talking his dad's photo. Dad don't worry i will fix everything once i get indai and make sure that Aaliya bhabi and Zain bhai will never again be part from one other. Right then someone talked in. The person Das u are still up we have plane to catch in the morning. Das don't worry the flight is not till 12pm and also did u get all ur packing done. As son as das had said this another person talked in saying yes all packing is done now lets get some sleep.

Edited by marry124 - 10 years ago
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was awesome..
Loved it...
Continue soon..
marry124 thumbnail
this story will fill with drama love and also will have funny parts in too
And yes zain's younger brother name is well das is short for dastan malik Abdullah and Amit Tandon will playing zain's younger brother

do keep reading to know who are two people that are coming with Das to india