One of the best epi so far.

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Just done watching #beintehaa my god what an episode loved it right from the beginning till the end, loved tht little kit kit of theirs the comfortation they had when Aliya was abt to say abt the 3rd talaaq he knew instance what she was on abt, n tht Malik felt like Beatin the hell out of him which zain already done u can see he loves Aliya so much n then comes tht dialogue meri Biwi hai woh meri jaan se mardu ga wht an epic tht was so gud to hear from him he def loves her beyond. N rehan has finally found the truth . I liked him in the precap so the truth of nafeesa will be revealed anytime soon n hopefully the 3rd talaq will be stopped fingers crossed. Hats of to the cvs they never fail n they never disappoint us hopefully they will put an end to this talaq. harshad and preetika nailed it they were beyond perfect cant wait for tomorrow's epi sooo excited... Thank you cvs for nt lettin us down. One of the best epi so far jus loved everything 😊
Edited by Harshika4Life - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree this was a fabulous episode from the beginning to the end. I am so glad that makers gave us such an awesome episode for 45 mins!! You are right they keep reinstating our trust and faith in them😊 In today's episode a lot of questions were answered and a lot of loopholes were filled thankfully. Now we can all finally enjoy the show happily without worrying too much πŸ˜†
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I loved this ME they didn't rush like the other mergers we had BI is the best show n they never fail
sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So true,
after mamus death this was probably the best episode for me!
Harshika's performance was awesome!!
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I love your post.. I agree with you!!!!!
It was such a fantastic episode.. Omg man!! Aaliyah and Zain.. the confrontation scene, I dunno but something just pulls me whenever Zain cries, gosh his character has evolved so much.. And i love how Aaliyah cries LOL! I know this sounds weird but her voice/tears are so cute! But obviously heart breaking to see! 😭
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -JollyJabeen-

I love your post.. I agree with you!!!!!

It was such a fantastic episode.. Omg man!! Aaliyah and Zain.. the confrontation scene, I dunno but something just pulls me whenever Zain cries, gosh his character has evolved so much.. And i love how Aaliyah cries LOL! I know this sounds weird but her voice/tears are so cute! But obviously heart breaking to see! 😭

I know what you mean. And I also find Aaliya look really pretty when she cries πŸ˜†
But yes man Harshika's cries really tugs the heart and makes you feel for zaya😭
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes I loved the episode .. The manager got beaten up by zain hahaha tht was funny .. How dare her touching our Aliya ... Oy zain has the right to touch her and loved when zain said tht Aliya is his wife ... One of the best episodes