tellylover202 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone😊

My first post(topic) in this forum.I just watched this telefilm.this is my fourth pakistani show and till now all of them are amazing.hats off to behadd team for a fab project👏👏👏

my question is did Mo & Jo come together at the end?they didnt show anything like that but did they indicate something or not?😉

thank you😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Even I had wondered if the two came back together.
The last scene where mom and daughter hug each other was very heart touching. And the complete story, direction, actors are all so good. So not used to SUCH good quality TV shows in India... thank God for Zindagi channel and Youtube!
tellylover202 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Even I had wondered if the two came back together.

The last scene where mom and daughter hug each other was very heart touching. And the complete story, direction, actors are all so good. So not used to SUCH good quality TV shows in India... thank God for Zindagi channel and Youtube!

thanx for the reply😊😊
I guess they wanted to leave it at an open ending so the readers could imagine the rest. I dont think they got back together though.
tellylover202 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I guess they wanted to leave it at an open ending so the readers could imagine the rest. I dont think they got back together though.

it can be possible😭.Maha was the world for Mo😊.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
that's a beautiful telefilm. I think writers left it open on viewer so that they can imagine.
tellylover202 thumbnail

Originally posted by: addictedlove

that's a beautiful telefilm. I think writers left it open on viewer so that they can imagine.

then definitely i want to imagine MoJo together😳😳😳