Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chitra89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

TFS ๐Ÿ˜”

Nope...not happy at all I was very clear to the extent that I  was ready to compromise with pratap's casting also, if they would get me my perfect ajab...who can take roshni's ajab forward...haven't seen this girl's show...but I watched her scenes from old show right now YT...no yaar...she aint my ajab๐Ÿ˜ญ Roshni's ajab has grace, elegance, innate strength and nerves of steel beneath a calm face...and roshu is ofcoz very very expressive...and her voice even though soft can cut through ice in strong scenes..

Ill still wait for post leap introduction promos...and then maybe quit...๐Ÿ˜ญ its not about chemistry and romantic angle alone...ajab has to be the one inspiring and energizing pratap in his lowest phases...somehow rachna doesn't fit that girl who could make pratap stand up again and make him rise from ashes after haldighati...

Hiral ๐Ÿ˜ญ I am with you ๐Ÿ˜• I have seen her in EMA. She is a good actress and stuff but I don't think I will be able to watch this show after leap. ๐Ÿ˜• SM is also a good actor but I just can't imagine them as PrAja. Oh now I wish, Faisal and Ajab wasn't a good actors ๐Ÿ˜’ But I will wait for the leap to happen and then I will judge how good they are...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: atominis

It is better to understand personality of Maharana Pratap and Maharani Ajabde first before judging suitability. MP was not a choco boy. Nor the queen had mysterious aura. It is history not a fancy dress make believe play.

Very well said. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah Chitra๐Ÿ˜ญ I mean I dono...I want this show to do well post leap...coz people must know the story of MP at its fullest...the real struggle starts post leap...the big wars...the guerrilla war tactics...his sacrifices...her sacrifices...and Ajab's death too...which will impact MP real hard...and their son - Amar Singh...and all of that...its all so important...but pata nahi...I cant bring myself to like the new casting๐Ÿ˜ญ atleast not at the moment...maybe they ll grow on me...mayb CVs and actors might spring a surprise...๐Ÿ˜•

Anyhow...m just gona miss our bacchaazzz...so bad๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ our PrAja, our Rosal...with all this leap articles...now I feel like ๐Ÿ’” man I want to shaanti se enjoy their wedding...Ill try not to think of leap
Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yeah Chitra๐Ÿ˜ญI mean I dono...I want this show to do well post leap...coz people must know the story of MP at its fullest...the real struggle starts post leap...the big wars...the guerrilla war tactics...his sacrifices...her sacrifices...and Ajab's death too...which will impact MP real hard...and their son - Amar Singh...and all of that...its all so important...but pata nahi...I cant bring myself to like the new casting๐Ÿ˜ญatleast not at the moment...maybe they ll grow on me...mayb CVs and actors might spring a surprise...๐Ÿ˜•

</div>
<div>

Anyhow...m just gona miss our bacchaazzz...so bad๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญour PrAja, our Rosal...with all this leap articles...now I feel like ๐Ÿ’”man I want to shaanti se enjoy their wedding...Ill try not to think of leap

Now I am not excited for the leap even 1%.
I am seriously gonna miss faisu and roshu.
Faisal was always spot on whether it was war/politics sequence or romantic one.
And roshu...she attracted me to MP in the first place.
I want to enjoy the wedding and what is left for them only now. They are sooo good! Gosh! Gonna miss them like hell now!
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she is most welcome as she is way better than roshanis sister noor. ๐Ÿ˜†
Chitra89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Targaryen-gal

Now I am not excited for the leap even 1%.
I am seriously gonna miss faisu and roshu.
Faisal was always spot on whether it was war/politics sequence or romantic one.
And roshu...she attracted me to MP in the first place.
I want to enjoy the wedding and what is left for them only now. They are sooo good! Gosh! Gonna miss them like hell now!

I also got attracted in the show because of Roshu. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† Yes we are all going to miss them so much. ๐Ÿ˜ญ I am already shading my tears for them, ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ so tht when they say "good bye," to us for now I will be able to smile and wish them luck for their future projects ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: atominis

I will repeat what I said in other thread. She is not a fresh face. Nor innocent or expressive. Given her stiff looks she will overshadow chocolate boy Sharad. 

I don't think CVs will take someone who has already played lead in a recent show.

Months of dragging and auditions only to give this.๐Ÿ˜†

Casting director ki jai ho!๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey Anu. How are you?
Didnt know you were watching MP.

Hmm, wondering at the strong reaction against Rachana in the forum just for a look test...๐Ÿ˜†
Chitra89 thumbnail

Yeah Chitra๐Ÿ˜ญ I mean I dono...I want this show to do well post leap...coz people must know the story of MP at its fullest...the real struggle starts post leap...the big wars...the guerrilla war tactics...his sacrifices...her sacrifices...and Ajab's death too...which will impact MP real hard...and their son - Amar Singh...and all of that...its all so important...but pata nahi...I cant bring myself to like the new casting๐Ÿ˜ญ atleast not at the moment...maybe they ll grow on me...mayb CVs and actors might spring a surprise...๐Ÿ˜•

Anyhow...m just gona miss our bacchaazzz...so bad๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ our PrAja, our Rosal...with all this leap articles...now I feel like ๐Ÿ’” man I want to shaanti se enjoy their wedding...Ill try not to think of leap

I dono either, so far whatever character MP CV's introduce in the show, was pretty good. I mean, Roshni and Jannat became part of the show way, way later and we all loved them. (not talking about Phool's character ๐Ÿคข) Then Ruqs was also good. Don't remember the actress name but she was wonderful as Ruqs. So lets see what kind of surprise they have for us...I don't have any expectation what's so ever...๐Ÿ˜ณ until I watched the post leap epi ๐Ÿค”
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RiniRocks

Rachana Parulkar approached for Maharana Pratap

Aug 18, 2014, 06.52PM IST TNN[Vijaya Tiwari]

TOI was the first to inform it's readers that Contiloe Telefilm's Maharana Pratap is soon heading for a generation jump and the grown up character of Maharana Pratap will be played by Ssharad Malhotra.

And the latest news that we have received from the sets of the historical show is that actress Rachana Parulkar of Ek Mutthi Aasmaan fame was approached to play a pivotal role.

Sources inform that Rachana has been approached to play the role of Ajab De. The actress has given the look test for the role and is in talks with the makers.

When contacted, Rachana remained unavailable for comment.

PS. Kindly remain unavailable for the show also. We don't want you as Ajabde. Spare us. _/\_

@ bold - wow!!! Such a strong reaction for just a look test. She hasnt been finalized yet.

I have to admit that it took a little while for me to start liking her in her previous show. She had a great chemistry with her co-lead and that is what drew me to the show. She was decent in the show before off screen politics screwed her over and the onscreen character she portrayed.

If she has offered the role, I hope MP viewers will give her a chance before writing her off.

MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rinirocks before passing judgement on someone atleast give them benefit of the doubt. Being judgemental is not nice. There are lots of actresses and actors I don't like but I don't bash because that's not cool.Edited by sunyy - 9 years ago
Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I love the curren ajabde and Rachana Parulkar will be great as Ajabde. Please don't judge her by the look. she does wonder with her expressions specially her eyes.