*Tera Sukoon Yaa Junoon Tera* Best Epsd Ever!!!!..

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Beintehaa SUPERB SUPERB SUPERB. .!!!!!!

Have no words man..!! That's what I call SPECIAL EPSD in real sense..!! Loved each and every scene today. .!!! But ZaYa Confrontation was awesome. .!! Okay I m falling short of words for HarshIka ..They have mastered such intense scenes now. ..!!

Kamya waa good as Zarina.. I want someone to give Suri Gang Tough Competition and Zari looks capable of doing so.

And the last scene was definately highlight of the epsd.Zain saving Aaliya and yelling * Biwi Hai Woh Meri Haath Kaise Lagaya Tune.* .!!Too good man...I always wanted to see this.

This particular dailogue is still echoing in my ears

Take a bow HarshadArora and PreetikaRao.I challenge other so called actors and actresses they can't beat HarshIka...Superb acting and bang on expressions. ..!!!

Overall Raapchik Bole Toh Paisa Vasool Episode...!! I wish Beintehaa aired 45 min permanently everyday lolz...No offence but our show still has that intrigue factor and appealing storyline that you want more and more of it
Edited by -AkkiLuvsNBT- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HarshIka just rocked today.after a age a good episode.ZaYa every scene was superb today.so much intense in in their conversation scene.Zari going to give Suri a tough lesson for sure.i just can't wait for that day when she will know her sis is doing same thing with her which she doing with Zain.
can't wait for tomorrow episode finally lawyar saab start his job.can't wait for nafessa true to come out in front everyone.
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I so agree with you!
It was the best episode indeed!
Loved every scene of it
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Harshad and Preetika's performances were exceptional today! Every scene and action was done beautifully and perfectly! You're right about wanting more, each episode leaves you waiting impatiently for the next episode!
The last scene was needed! We have waited a long time for this episode and CVs delivered it well!
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No words...it was just awesomeee or maybe beyond tht
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I so agree, the wait was totally worth it!
Harshika just rocked today!

Man, I can't wait for tomorrow! 😆
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bang on post akki agree
today seems lk I get paid off for all the torture I was bearing from last 2 weeks seriously its one of the best episode of BI after so many days I feel lk watching it again n again otherwise frm last few days its difficult to watch it even once was jst watching for harshika.
Bt as there is a proverb fruit of patience is sweet it really is very sweet I so want to see zain fighting for aliya n today my wish is fulfilled harshad OMG ths guy is brilliant in such scenes make me fall for him again n again...actually harshika never fail to impress us with their suberb acting skills.
Ths spl episode was really spl n much better than eid spl as in eid spl our torture started n I think with ths spl its going to end atleast zaya divorce its so killing me finally nw I cn sleep peacefully as after watching todays episode nw I'm sure T is nt going to happen ths trip of zaya really proves to be lucky for them n for us.
Luking forward to more such amazing episodes.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I completely agree!!
YES as you said this is what you call a special episode! The execution was just PERFECT!!

And no one absolutely no one can deliver such an EPIC performance like Harshika!
Man I feel so proud to a diehard fan of Harshika/Zaya and Beintehaa.

And you are so right. Our show never lost its special factor and charm from the very first episode till now. Some people might lose faith and threaten to quit but soon they come back again. 😃 That's how amazing our show is!😛
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with everything u have said!! Hats off to harshika for such an amazing performance!
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

HarshIka just rocked today.after a age a good episode.ZaYa every scene was superb today.so much intense in in their conversation scene.Zari going to give Suri a tough lesson for sure.i just can't wait for that day when she will know her sis is doing same thing with her which she doing with Zain.
can't wait for tomorrow episode finally lawyar saab start his job.can't wait for nafessa true to come out in front everyone.

Yep HarshIka nailed it again. ..!! Dhamakedaar Episode...Yeah after ages we got awesome epsd.😃