Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Mind-bln episode and what you've written is absolutely true! Both Harshad and Preetika gave a 'phaadoo' performance today! Congrats CVs!👏
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: psarada

@Mandy-ve:- Sorry for the small post because really busy in AD today. Loved yesterday's episode and finally I have some hope that maybe the third talaq won't happen. And yes I wanted Aliyah to tell Zain not to give the third talaq and really happy that they had at least a small chat on that matter. I can also understand where Zain is coming from and what is his mental state and how he is torn between both his mom and his wife. And Zain was hurt that the inspector blamed Aliyah's disappearance on him - him who loved Aliyah so much - That is what is hurting him the most. Really looking forward to how this week's episodes go from here.

Zain could barely control himself when he saw his wife being molested. Can he let her go and be at peace. No I don't think so. Loved the way he beat up Malik when he tried to take advantage of Aliyah.

And the precap was the icing on the cake. Rehaan is surely putting things together - Can't wait for the whole truth to come out and let's hope it comes before Zain utters the third talaq.

And the new entry - not getting good vibes from her. It would be wait and watch for me.

Hey Sarada-ve, that's okay. I understood where Zain is coming from too especially when he spoke about why he gets drunk every night so he can forget the accusation the police placed upon him, that his wife was not safe with him. Zain has many reasons to be bitter, to be hurt, no matter how much you love someone the experiences Zain has been through were bound to take its toll on him.

Exactly why I have hopes this divorce will not happen. This was not only about Zain doing this out of humanity, it was out of love because he couldn't take another man putting their hands on his wife. The very sight of it was enough to make him lose control. I'm hoping its enough to have Zain stop the divorce from becoming final and then his repentance can begin after Rehan reveals Aaliya was innocent all along