Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Just done watching #beintehaa my god what an episode loved it right from the beginning till the end, loved tht little kit kit of theirs the comfortation they had when Aliya was abt to say abt the 3rd talaaq he knew instance what she was on abt, n tht Malik felt like Beatin the hell out of him which zain already done u can see he loves Aliya so much n then comes tht dialogue Biwi hai woh meri jaan se mardu ga wht an epic tht was so gud to hear from him he def loves her beyond. N rehan has finally found the truth . I liked him in the precap so the truth of nafeesa will be revealed anytime soon n hopefully the 3rd talaq will be stopped fingers crossed. Hats of to the cvs they never fail n they never disappoint us hopefully they will put an end to this talaq. harshad and preetika nailed it they were beyond perfect cant wait for tomorrow's epi sooo excited... Thank you cvs for nt lettin us down.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Baingan

Epi was mindblowing.
CV's tortured us in the weekend more dan wat suri gone through in prison.
Aalia should hve told him , her ammi abbu decived her , he is nt trusting her that she has nt filed the complained.
Loved the way she said 1st T u gave in front of 100 peple in front to mamu's gabar 2nd u gave in CR cutting cake Zain's shed tears ,he too did nt liked dat , she said now don't give the way she was pleadng him ,dat was too good.
Malik will unite them .Loved the dialog SHE IS MY WIFE .
Zain will take her to his bed ofcourse may nt be SR but will be close.
He will nt give T and rehaan will reveal the truth.
No comment about chudail and cameo.

LOL about the torture but its true, this weekend seemed like it took forever to end!

Honestly I believe it would not have mattered to Zain had Aaliya said that her parents deceived her. For Zain all he can see is a woman who signed a complaint that accused him and his mother wrongfully and led to a chain of traumatic events.

Their confrontation scene was perfect! I noticed it got to Zain when Aaliya spoke of her silence despite the two times he gave her a talaq in front of all. Zain needed to hear this because even though she was silent it does not mean it did not devastate her.

Zain is not going to be leaving her side through the night, not in that state and given how close it came to something happening to her. Who would have known Zain's words would become a reality so soon after saying it? I want to see Zain having a scene where he is really shown thinking about the step is about to take, I want Aaliya's words and this incident to be replayed in his mind

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
It was such an amazing episode, Just perfect!!!!!! Love reading the posts on this forum, It makes me so happy LOL😃
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great :)
The episode met our expectations and it all makes sense now plus my prediction came right that we will have a Zaya confrontation.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshika4Life

Just done watching #beintehaa my god what an episode loved it right from the beginning till the end, loved tht little kit kit of theirs the comfortation they had when Aliya was abt to say abt the 3rd talaaq he knew instance what she was on abt, n tht Malik felt like Beatin the hell out of him which zain already done u can see he loves Aliya so much n then comes tht dialogue Biwi hai woh meri jaan se mardu ga wht an epic tht was so gud to hear from him he def loves her beyond. N rehan has finally found the truth . I liked him in the precap so the truth of nafeesa will be revealed anytime soon n hopefully the 3rd talaq will be stopped fingers crossed. Hats of to the cvs they never fail n they never disappoint us hopefully they will put an end to this talaq. harshad and preetika nailed it they were beyond perfect cant wait for tomorrow's epi sooo excited... Thank you cvs for nt lettin us down.

The kit kit scene was adorable, seriously you wouldn't believe they were married the way they were acting when she saw him shirtless. I love the way he kept staring at her while she was packing her bags but when she looked at him he would turn away, only to start looking back again 😆

The confrontation scene was on point! Now we see what hurts Zain even more in addition to what his mother went through and his father's death. Its the accusation that Aaliya was not safe with him 😭

I loved the way Rehan looked at Nafeesa in the precap, reminded me of how he looked at Suraiya when he thought she was behind the gas cylinder explosion.

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

The kit kit scene was adorable, seriously you wouldn't believe they were married the way they were acting when she saw him shirtless. I love the way he kept staring at her while she was packing her bags but when she looked at him he would turn away, only to start looking back again 😆

The confrontation scene was on point! Now we see what hurts Zain even more in addition to what his mother went through and his father's death. Its the accusation that Aaliya was not safe with him 😭

I loved the way Rehan looked at Nafeesa in the precap, reminded me of how he looked at Suraiya when he thought she was behind the gas cylinder explosion.

Yup mandy he did nt lked the accusation nd also he was feeling bad wen she said abou 2nd T in front ofstaff cutting cake, his eys was filled with tears.He is nt trusting Aalia.
Zain i very posssieve He did nt liked wen Malik shook his hand with Aalia nd wasnt leaving her hand, he walked
Loved wen he said how can u touch her she is my wife
Precap- Rehan must have found Nafee , is the cause forall this drama.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
👏 Beautifuly written mandy. sory for being late , just reached home of 18 hours of work at hospital. watched the show in parking lot after work lol
nothing to add more. zain's dialogues were cheery on the cake for this very special episode and D ain't happening at any cost.
suri's sister seems greedy to me , she is here for property. her son better not to keep eye on aaliya nahi to zain jaaan de maaar dega if anyone will try to touch aaliya 's even rehaan lol
btw m loving rehaaan . his sixth sense woke him up lol
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Mandy-ve:- Sorry for the small post because really busy in AD today. Loved yesterday's episode and finally I have some hope that maybe the third talaq won't happen. And yes I wanted Aliyah to tell Zain not to give the third talaq and really happy that they had at least a small chat on that matter. I can also understand where Zain is coming from and what is his mental state and how he is torn between both his mom and his wife. And Zain was hurt that the inspector blamed Aliyah's disappearance on him - him who loved Aliyah so much - That is what is hurting him the most. Really looking forward to how this week's episodes go from here.

Zain could barely control himself when he saw his wife being molested. Can he let her go and be at peace. No I don't think so. Loved the way he beat up Malik when he tried to take advantage of Aliyah.

And the precap was the icing on the cake. Rehaan is surely putting things together - Can't wait for the whole truth to come out and let's hope it comes before Zain utters the third talaq.

And the new entry - not getting good vibes from her. It would be wait and watch for me.
Edited by psarada - 10 years ago
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I completely agree with everything you said Mandy because thats exactly the way I felt when I saw yesterdays episode. Truly a mind blowing epi... such a treat to watch 😳 Loved the confrontation scene and the last part was just amazing. Loved the possessive Zain... he was a treat to watch. 😳
Talaaq is not happening... hats off to the CVs for not disappointing us. HarshIka were beyond perfection yesterday. They nailed it... Kudos to them 👏

Edited by .Anisha. - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Yup mandy he did nt lked the accusation nd also he was feeling bad wen she said abou 2nd T in front ofstaff cutting cake, his eys was filled with tears.He is nt trusting Aalia.

Zain i very posssieve He did nt liked wen Malik shook his hand with Aalia nd wasnt leaving her hand, he walked
Loved wen he said how can u touch her she is my wife
Precap- Rehan must have found Nafee , is the cause forall this drama.

Yes he was very possessive of Aaliya especially towards the end, he could not stand to see another man touch his wife especially given the way Malik was coming onto her. It was just sick but I will root for Malik because he managed to bring out a side of Zain we've been longing to see

Originally posted by: saranvir

👏 Beautifuly written mandy. sory for being late , just reached home of 18 hours of work at hospital. watched the show in parking lot after work lol

nothing to add more. zain's dialogues were cheery on the cake for this very special episode and D ain't happening at any cost.
suri's sister seems greedy to me , she is here for property. her son better not to keep eye on aaliya nahi to zain jaaan de maaar dega if anyone will try to touch aaliya 's even rehaan lol
btw m loving rehaaan . his sixth sense woke him up lol

Aww Saranvir, thank you! Get some rest!! Suraiya's sister is here with ulterior motives, she did not come out of the goodness of her heart because her sister lost her husband but its hard to feel sorry for Suraiya given what she's done. Its like karma is reaching her in different ways.

I'm glad they are showing Rehan positive and no threat to ZaYa at the moment, I really hope they keep this up

Originally posted by: .Anisha.

I completely agree with everything you said Mandy because thats exactly the way I felt when I saw yesterdays episode. Truly a mind blowing epi... such a treat to watch 😳 Loved the confrontation scene and the last part was just amazing. Loved the possessive Zain... he was a treat to watch. 😳

Talaaq is not happening... hats off to the CVs for not disappointing us. HarshIka were beyond perfection yesterday. They nailed it... Kudos to them 👏

He is a treat to watch, he would seriously kill Malik but I'm guessing someone comes to break it up. It would be impossible for someone not to see him beating Malik black and blue from inside the hotel to outside and those screams, someone had to hear.

Yes, the divorce is not happening! They may continue living seperately but they are not heading for a third talaaq