Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Episode was amazing. I am not going to get tired of saying this today 😆 I still feel like I am dreaming. The last part was just amazing. This episode was needed for fans to maintain sanity. If we wouldn't have got this kind of episode today after all that speculations we did in the weekend, we would have surely gone crazy. Talaq is not going to happen. Harshika nailed it. Kudos to them 👏👏 Last but not the least CVs know how to make fans happy 😆😆 I lost trust on them but now after today I think they have started winning my faith again 😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Truly, couldn't have asked for anymore in this episode! The CVs made us go through this torturous weekend but they delivered and they delivered exceptionally well!

I too loved the separate bedrooms but interconnected, it wasn't the cliched story of "ek hi room available hain". I LOVED how Aliyah asked Zain not to divorce her, she justified herself and why she never said anything when he gave her the first two divorce. Reasons like this is why I love the BI creatives, always fill the gaps and answer your questions!

I think we needed that Malik to wake Zain up, to realise what Aliyah is to him and what he cannot afford to loose. It was true passion, that came out in the fight scene, "how dare he touch his Aliyah" i too want a continuation tomorrow, but no SR please. I want them to fall asleep in each others arms, that would be beautiful!

Harshad and Preetika are just exceptional!! They get better and better!

I LOVED the dialogues in the episode! Few lines, but they made a HUGE impact on viewers. As more people will come back to watch the episode convinced that there is no divorce!

Exactly! I really thought they would go with the we only have one room and thought they were together because they are married nonsense but no, here they switched things up a bit which I loved!

Yup! Last week many wondered why Aaliya was not fighting, why wasn't she saying anything to Zain well her reasons were justified today but with time running out, she had to have her say. Poor Aaliya, she can live with his hatred but not a divorce. Zain needed to hear this, because divorce is no joking matter once he says third talaaq he cannot take it back.

Their confrontation scene was awesome, he pulls her in, she holds onto him and looks him straight in the eyes when talking. This is why I love Aaliya's character, even in the most painful of times her fighting spirit comes alive!

I don't think there will be a SR, at least not here. Zain is drunk and Aaliya has been drugged. I'd rather see Zain taking care of Aaliya and remembering her words and what almost happened because of that jerk. This was the epiphany he needed.

Harshad and Preetika have grown so much as actors, I'm proud to be a fan of both.

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly! I really thought they would go with the we only have one room and thought they were together because they are married nonsense but no, here they switched things up a bit which I loved!

Yup! Last week many wondered why Aaliya was not fighting, why wasn't she saying anything to Zain well her reasons were justified today but with time running out, she had to have her say. Poor Aaliya, she can live with his hatred but not a divorce. Zain needed to hear this, because divorce is no joking matter once he says third talaaq he cannot take it back.

Their confrontation scene was awesome, he pulls her in, she holds onto him and looks him straight in the eyes when talking. This is why I love Aaliya's character, even in the most painful of times her fighting spirit comes alive!

I don't think there will be a SR, at least not here. Zain is drunk and Aaliya has been drugged. I'd rather see Zain taking care of Aaliya and remembering her words and what almost happened because of that jerk. This was the epiphany he needed.

Harshad and Preetika have grown so much as actors, I'm proud to be a fan of both.

Now that Aliyah has opened herself up to Zain, he needs to comprehend and understand what she means. They are very much in LOVE and need to talk this out hence the continuation tomorrow is needed! I want Zain to break down in front of Aliyah and talk about his dad and realise that Mamu ki bhanji can never do such a thing to her mamu before Rehan brings out the truth!

HotFuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yup after last weeks super fast express episode, we got an awesome episode..loved the precap that rehaan trying to dig deep on truth
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Well said ...everything was perfect today and this kind of episode was waiting for a long where the both confront with each other and even the dialogues were superb today and off course it won't be possible without Harshika breathtaking performance and its the first time after mamus death eagerly waiting for the next episode ..Hatsoff to cv's and at last our feedback to them get worked finally
Edited by soniadutta - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hats off to Harshika.
Now we all can relax.No T.
Poor Aalia she is ready to live seperate , will nt show her face to Zain , but nt T.She wanted to tell dis to him but she did nt get proper time to tell.Either somebody surrounded by dem or his nafrat.
This trip and Malik has opened Zain's eyes.
There will nt be SR but may sleep close
Zarina's hug was fake.
Suri need one like dis .
Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree Mandy stupendous episode. It was heart breaking to see Alia's breakdown... Her love for Zain knows no bounds.. Likewise the inner conflict between the heart mind and soul with Zain was endearing and painful to watch... The positive was that they were able to confront each other in private without anyone else's interference.
The shackles bestowed upon him by his mother's misguidance and emotional blackmail have rendered him incapable of rational balanced thinking at present; the heavy fog will take time to lift before he is able to think with a clear mind...

I think the hint was clearly given that the divorce will not happen however they will remain enstranged.. The bone of contention will be that even though Alia did not file the compliant her parents had every intention of filing it...

Good to see Rehaan's sniffer instincts kick in and good to see the movement towards the truth.

Less said the better about Suri's sister the better... She looked a total misfit...

Finally in the battle of the heart and mind ( and not let's forget that intoxicated people do speak the truth!) the heart won with the final words of " vo mere biwi hain",

Good night and God bless everyone
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Harshad and Preetika were great, but I think Harshad stole the show, he also definitely gets the best lines.

I almost forgot how intense Zain and Aaliya could be. After some disappointing episodes last week, this one was great and more focused on ZaYa.

Edited by butterfly15.. - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Attabag1

Agree Mandy stupendous episode. It was heart breaking to see Alia's breakdown... Her love for Zain knows no bounds.. Likewise the inner conflict between the heart mind and soul with Zain was endearing and painful to watch... The positive was that they were able to confront each other in private without anyone else's interference.

The shackles bestowed upon him by his mother's misguidance and emotional blackmail have rendered him incapable of rational balanced thinking at present; the heavy fog will take time to lift before he is able to think with a clear mind...

I think the hint was clearly given that the divorce will not happen however they will remain enstranged.. The bone of contention will be that even though Alia did not file the compliant her parents had every intention of filing it...

Good to see Rehaan's sniffer instincts kick in and good to see the movement towards the truth.

Less said the better about Suri's sister the better... She looked a total misfit...

Finally in the battle of the heart and mind ( and not let's forget that intoxicated people do speak the truth!) the heart won with the final words of " vo mere biwi hain",

Good night and God bless everyone

I agree, while I don't see a divorce happening, at the same time I don't see an immediate reunion either but I can live with that. A separation and a divorce are two different things and I'd rather see a separation than divorce because once that happens its like doom for BI.

Exactly, if Aaliya can cut ties with her parents for all these months despite knowing they did not file the complaint, I can only imagine how Zain feels. I'm glad Shabana and Ghulam are suffering because its like Aaliya said, they got their wish. Filing the complaint or not, their actions led to damaging consequences.

I'm so glad they are putting Rehan to good use, its about time they showed him figuring everything out. It didn't make much sense that he did nothing last week, though I summed it up to him maybe not wanting to overstep, but still it seemed weird to not see his skills be put to good use. I'm glad I was wrong.

I didn't pay much attention to Suri's sister, I fast forwarded most of her parts but I did have a laugh at Shazia's expressions when Zarina said she and Nafeesa were sisters 😆. I just love Shazia!

Yup, Zain loves Aaliya a lot and in the end his heart won over his mind and he fought for his love. Zain could not see any sleaze put their hands on his wife, he had to fight back and I loved every minute of it!! What will be interesting to see is how Zain acts from here, will he have his epiphany or will he try to go on hating this girl he loves so much?

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Wow... exactly mandy... It was totally worth the wait... Never waited for any like this before...😊... I loved the fact in a blink of eye the lover, the caring husband, her friend came raging out... "tum teek ho aaliya" was the zain who was hiding under all that pain and guilt and there is no stopping him from now on...

Of course rest of the dialogs...👏... Harshad and Preetika rocked today...

😊

Exactly, I think this was the first time I was this anxious to watch an episode of BI because the suspense was killing me! I was going crazy wondering what will happen next, honestly I'm glad there were no segments or spoilers to ruin it all. It would have destroyed the episode on a whole

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

today episode was worth to our wait.finally ZaYa intense conversation which i wanted from long.Zain dialogue if she not save with him then she not save any other place in world.i take it as a hint without Zain Aliya is not save with anyone.she can't will get the happiness and protection from anyone.last part where he beat that cheap black and blue how much i feel happy to see his possessive sight again.he still have all right on her and he not going to let anyone touch her.now Bilal is comin,he better not try to eyeing on Aliya nor Zain will not leave him.
Zarina is faking her love for Suri.it going to a slap for Suri when she will get know about her sis.i hope after that she understand she doing wrong with Zain as she also cheating on him.but chance is less.
can't wait for tomorrow episode.hope SR not happen in this state of them.Rehan is back to his job finally.can't wait for Nafessa true to come out soon she enjoy enough of her victory now its her time to face her karma.

I loved seeing his posessive side, when the episode first started and he walked away while that jerk was still holding Aaliya's hand I thought damn opportunity wasted but CVs more than made up for it at the end. Talk about a twist!

For sure, Bilal better keep his distance from Aaliya otherwise Zain will not spare him!

I guess this is why I don't mind Zarina so far because the drama is mainly targetted towards Suri and not ZaYa in general. Suri deserves this considering the plotting she does in the life of her son, it was only a matter of time before karma caught up with her.

Same here! I do not want SR to happen now, especially given the fact Zain is drunk and Aaliya drugged. It is not the right time.

I hope Rehan exposes Nafeesa, if not to the entire family then at least to ZaYa who deserve to know the truth.

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

i dnt what i saw frst 10 mins coz that's d impact zain n aliya scene had throughout d epi..the intensity n emotions..harshika not only rocked but stole d shw ..that rest of characters were invisible to me..

finally aftr torture week .2night my mood was happy ..

Finally an episode that made you happy! I've read about your disappointment lately but this episode managed to win back fans.