Beintehaa On Location Videos 18th August

-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Here are the links for On location videos.

Rehan comes to Shalam's house. Shabana tells that Nafeesa told about bomb blast and everything started from that day. She tells him this is not the only reason for filing complaint...but also other reasons and she tells him about it...

Rehan calls someone and asks them to check the detatils of the caller from the past 4 months...

Okay so the truth will be out and that's how talaq is stopped! I wish they had showed this in the 3 months instead of in the last minute...we could have got some Zaya kitkit too probably...Anyways this is also fine!

Well CVs are smart! Maybe the CVs wanted us to have that feeling of what will happen till the end...this way everyone would watch the show...See till now we were not completely sure about how divorce is not gonna happen...There were so many possibilities...well some of us had that slight fear of divorce happening...had they showed Rehan trying to find out things...that suspense would not be there and we would defo know that divorce will be stopped when truth will be out.

I'm sure its a big relief to all people who were worried about Zaya divorce
Edited by -Nimmi- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing :) I think something else will stop the divorce, but the truth will come out too.
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank You So Much Nimmi! But just now i was thinking why did these people Zip their mouths up! And now we got not only one but two videos 🤣
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kanjoos karika finally had time to investigate...stupid lawyer waiting till the last minute rising all the fans BP

thanks Nimmi
Edited by divikash - 10 years ago
Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs
thak god atleast rehan ko hosh to aya what was he doing all long
but fine like they say "dare aye durust aye"
i am happy that atleast aliya will be proven innocent
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing!
And Riva ji made a blunder at the end she said Rizwaan aya hain but it's actually Rehan
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramita94

Thanks for sharing!

And Riva ji made a blunder at the end she said Rizwaan aya hain but it's actually Rehan

lol yeah!!!😆

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Tfs Nimmi!
Hopefully Nafeesa's truth will come out soon & ZaYa 3rd divorce doesn't happen!