1004445 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Harshu shaved his chest
Ab i m sure k SR mile gi
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: titleepari

Finally I get a chance to say epi was out of the world!

All those who think yeh kamal cvs pe trust karne ke wajahse hua hai, lemme tell u they were totally planning (may be they still r planning) babaji ka thullu for us! They were compelled to shw today's epi coz of incessant nagging on Twitter fb etc! So dont stop feedbcks! Keep telling them #Zaya r the ultimate #NOTALAQ & Zain is the only hero of BI! It's working!

yup dear.that's what congo ..itna bash nahi karte..u nvr knw what may happen..i still dnt trust on cv's ..will wait ths whole week..
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshika4Life

Eels meri Biwi hai he still loves her

you had doubts? Ofcourse he freaking loves her nahi to how on earth would he be so pained for her! She is,was&will always be Zain's life,breath,soul!
Never forget "tera sukun yaa junun tera,teri khushi yaa tera gham, jo bhi jiya woh jiya maine jo bhi kiya, tujhse kiya..
Beintehaa" everything in his lyf is related to Aliya! Everything in him is Aliya!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: titleepari

you had doubts? Ofcourse he freaking loves her nahi to how on earth would he be so pained for her! She is,was&will always be Zain's life,breath,soul!
Never forget "tera sukun yaa junun tera,teri khushi yaa tera gham, jo bhi jiya woh jiya maine jo bhi kiya, tujhse kiya..
Beintehaa" everything in his lyf is related to Aliya! Everything in him is Aliya!

agree title he just love her too much.love his dialogue that if she not save with him then she is not save any other place in world.i just can't wait for true to come out.he really going to feel hell guilt poor boy.
priya185 thumbnail
just loved the last scene nobody can touch his wife when he is there for her
hope they both remember this when they wake up
also loved 3rd talaaq scene and loved when zain thinks about it after drinking. finally aliya said what we all wanted: aliya going away from zain's life is better than talaaq, hope either 3rd talaaq doesnt happen or aliya goes away from his life anything is better than permanent divorce

finally a beintehaa episode made me so happy...been so long since said I love beintehaa
loved the zaya scenes finally they talked about it properly, good this hide and seek ended
preetika nailed it and so did harshad love his voice modulation( but his face was a bit funny in the last frame of the episode)

& thank god for the precap shazia - rehan together trying to figure out about the culprit finally
also the nafeesa-shazia as sisters thought was hilarious. zarina was funny
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wow fab epi..both r drunk so so so...cant wait
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
What an AMAZINGGG EPISODE OMGG!!! I cant believe i couldnt watch it live with you all!!!
Will post a detailed review tonight.. OMG LOVED ITT!!!
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
OMG girlsss I cant believe am missing out on all the fun you are having here!!!! Seriously i watched episode at lunch break ... OMG!!!!
WHAT WAS THAT!!!!!!

ok I gotta go .. will be back tonight.. this episode deserves APPRECIATION!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

OMG girlsss I cant believe am missing out on all the fun you are having here!!!! Seriously i watched episode at lunch break ... OMG!!!!

WHAT WAS THAT!!!!!!

ok I gotta go .. will be back tonight.. this episode deserves APPRECIATION!

honestly gagan after such a long time it was a excellent episode and great acting by HarshIka again.
Edited by edwebllalover9 - 10 years ago