Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sneha_kajen

Imagine the situation where Zain comes to to know Zarina's son's evil intentions towards Aaliya and Aaliya somehow comes to know about Zarina's evil intentions towards Abdullah's..and then both Zain Aaliya discuss bout it..and work as a team to expose the evil mother son duo

Agree but Aali's truth should also come out.
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Imagine the situation where Zain comes to to know Zarina's son's evil intentions towards Aaliya and Aaliya somehow comes to know about Zarina's evil intentions towards Abdullah's..and then both Zain Aaliya discuss bout it..and work as a team to expose the evil mother son duo

I agreee its high time that the truth comes out
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Better thy work as a team n nt separately n plzz dn't shw rehan here also helping aliya I want to see zaya as a team nw...n rehan pack his bags n go back to Bhopal with his annoying family...dn't want any pillar or wall b/w zaya.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I agreee its high time that the truth comes out

I want to see once the truth comes out wat will be Fahad's nd suri's reaction will be?
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Agree but Aali's truth should also come out.

Right first thy shw aliya proved innocent n then start off with ths mother son track otherwise it all get mess up n in b/w this the pt to prove aliya innocent will get lost sumwhere
n I want nafeesa to get punishment soon...its nt fair who has done all ths is living peacefully n poor aliya bearing all the torture actually both zain n aliya has becum biggest victim of all ths.
Edited by Ashis - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aliya going to help Abdullahs again may be that's make Zain again realise he was wrong with her.but hope both ZaYa team up against them not Rehan Aliya.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashis

<div>

Right first thy shw aliya proved innocent n then start off with ths mother son track otherwise it all get mess up n in b/w this the pt to prove aliya innocent will get lost sumwhere

n I want nafeesa to get punishment soon...its nt fair who has done all ths is living peacefully n poor aliya bearing all the torture actually both zain n aliyahas becum biggestvictim of all ths.

yea nafessa true should come out before this new track.nor don't know ever her true will reveal or not.
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sorry wrong forum 😳
Edited by Kesha_H. - 10 years ago