Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
If Aaliya has to do parda phaash of these two..she has to come back to Barkat Villa
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Apparently aliya has the biggest share of usmans wealth.
So this lady will target her first.
She might try to fix her son with aliya
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sneha_kajen

If Aaliya has to do parda phaash of these two..she has to come back to Barkat Villa

Mother nd son r very clever Aalia will sees dat Zain should nt sign any paper without seeing the Content since she has past experience..
-Sneha16- thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

Apparently aliya has the biggest share of usmans wealth.

So this lady will target her first.
She might try to fix her son with aliya

They still dont know about all this na...but for sure that zarina's son is gonna have bad intentions for aaliya
-Sneha16- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Mother nd son r very clever Aalia will sees dat Zain should nt sign any paper without seeing the Content since she has past experience..

Ya she learnt that lesson now..
jyothi- thumbnail

They still dont know about all this na...but for sure that zarina's son is gonna have bad intentions for aaliya

Zain will nt like, he will feel jealous.He will nt allow him to come near Aalia.
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yeah aliya should cum back to BV nw n leave those irritating n annoying khan family house be this chudail sis the reason
bt I want her to come back enuf of her scenes with khan family nw nomore n if she come back to BV may be differences b/w zaya sort out bt first stop ths divorce its killing me I didn't sleep frm last two nights properly.
jyothi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashis

Yeah aliya should cum back to BV nw n leave those irritating n annoying khan family house be this chudail sis the reason
bt I want her to come back enuf of her scenes with khan family nw nomore n if she come back to BV may be differences b/w zaya sort out bt first stop ths divorce its killing me I didn't sleep frm last two nights properly.

Nt only u, no one has slept all were/r in the forum breaking the head, wat will happen?
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Imagine the situation where Zain comes to to know Zarina's son's evil intentions towards Aaliya and Aaliya somehow comes to know about Zarina's evil intentions towards Abdullah's..and then both Zain Aaliya discuss bout it..and work as a team to expose the evil mother son duo
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/neil-motwani-enter-colors-beintehaa-140818 Here is the link to the article.