Vote! Its now or never!

Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello friends😊,
I am very new to this forum but that doesn't matter. Right now, I am making this post to give out the message to all Beintehaa fans that voting for our Harshika is absolutely necessary!
In fact, a duty😉!
See, friends, yesterday, I was going through some articles in Fuzion Productions and I came across
a poll about who's the most romantic hero on tv. I saw that the number of votes to Rudra were 711 to Raman were 508 and to Zain were 725. I voted as many times I could and shut down the computer. But when I opened the same poll today, I noticed that the number of votes to Rudra were some 2344 and to Zain were some 1732!😕 See friends, do you realize how strong the competitors of Harshika are? How large their fandom is? But friends, our fandom is in no way less than it. The only thing we are lagging behind is our enthusiasm. I know all the members of this forum truly love Harshika and are doing all they cant to make them win. For th let us all give a BIG applause to ourselves👏👏👏 Then why don't we express our love? Show your love for Zaya! Let us prove to the whole world that ours is the strongest and the most phenomenal fandom in the whole world😉. Let us prove to that Rangeela that they would lose a very fabulous show if they axe Beintehaa!😡. Let us prove that our Harshika are stars!⭐️⭐️. So please VOTE VOTE AND VOTE!!!!!!

-Zaya.hp
Edited by Zaya.hp - 10 years ago