Frequent Posters

PARVATHY44 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Fantastic update.Epilogue plz.Try to include Abhimanyu too
HelloHell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww .. 😳 😳 😳 😳 aru dii !! i want the next update wid abhi baby donno why missing him like hell...more than usual...😭 😭 and the passionate love maker statement... *Ahem* *Ahem* loved it !!! 😳😳
iturkhahs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful ... very well written😊
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks to all for liking this piece i don't even have words to show my gratitude to you all
shavii dear i must say you had a bold pov by saying other wives sufferer more than Draupadi but i wont compare their pain all of them suffurred and vaikartan yes Arjun no doubt was lucky being everyone's favourite and of Krishna's choice but its him who had to go away from his family, his love again and again, the way being rejected was painful for Karna, being everyone's favourite and living with burden of expectations from all, being obedient to elder and silently aggring in what heart doesn't want too is also tough and Arjun went through that again and again and i think its painful, that's y he was so dependent to Krishna, because Krishna was fulfillment of his life,his unfulfilled wishes.
Parvati i don't know what epilogue will i give and who wanted Abhimanyu i have another writing for that this story has ended
Edited by RoseFairy - 10 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
awesome os dear
loved it
beautiful n passionate
arsu romance was beautifully written
sorry for commenting late..was quite busy!
thankx for pm
p.s. - do continu 'modern day romance' soon..eagerly waiting for it!!
HelloHell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoseFairy

thanks to all for liking this piece i don't even have words to show my gratitude to you all

shavii dear i must say you had a bold pov by saying other wives sufferer more than Draupadi but i wont compare their pain all of them suffurred and vaikartan yes Arjun no doubt was lucky being everyone's favourite and of Krishna's choice but its him who had to go away from his family, his love again and again, the way being rejected was painful for Karna, being everyone's favourite and living with burden of expectations from all, being obedient to elder and silently aggring in what heart doesn't want too is also tough and Arjun went through that again and again and i think its painful, that's y he was so dependent to Krishna, because Krishna was fulfillment of his life,his unfulfilled wishes.
Parvati i don't know what epilogue will i give and who wanted Abhimanyu i have another writing for that this story has ended

u spoke my mind big sister !! 😳 😳 but y arent u continuing ???
Roselind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Really Very Nice Aru di...U r a gem...😊
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was...
AWESOME 😊
so PASSIONATE 😊
full of LOVE ❀️
SACRIFICE 😭
& UNDERSTANDING 😊

LOVED IT !!!! 😊 😊

Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Another lovely story from you dear πŸ€—
It's simply awesome 😳😳😳
Loved it dear πŸ˜›
ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
😳😳This work of yours is subtle description of passion with utmost divinity .It is exceptionally intense .I loved your description .And the concept is exemplery .I loved it .Arjun Subhadra😳 are indeed one of the most romantic couple .The pain, the anguish ,the passion I have only one word Intense passion personified.