Arjun-Subhadra(ArSu) OS : The Night Before Exile(Last Part On Page 3)

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

With a heavy heart he stepped in her chamber. Usually whenever he comes to her his heart used to fill in with joy and peace whatever the situation may be. The sweet smile was enough to heal his pain, to see her lotus like face all difficulties of his life turn easy, she talks less, listens more, but her words always help him to solve any problem, to overcome any mental dilemma, he considers himself blessed to get her in his life. She is like a gentle breeze of his life that soothes him. She bore the greatest gift of his life, his moonlike prince Abhimanyu, she is the peace of Arjun's life, princess Subhadra, his love, his most understanding wife. She is the greatest gift from Madhav to Parth. In the desperate attempt to get whom he even didn't care about the possibility of a war with Hastinapur since the talks of her marriage with brother Duryodhan had been raised. Before blindly following Krishna's suggestion of forcefully abducting Subhadra Arjun even didn't think about morality of his action, neither he thought of asking her wish all was in his mind that by any means he had to get her. Subhadra can't be anyone else's. She is only for Arjun. He wanted her to be with him all the time so he decided to take her to Indraprastha in the very year he was about to spend with Panchali. He knew Panchali will be heartbroken but he just couldn't think of being away of Subhadra, although he knew Panchali won't be able to turn face from Krishna's sister , Krishna won't let her. And that happened. One glance on Subhadra and Panchali's heart melted in warmth of affection. What Arjun's repeatative apology couldn't do "didi" a sweet word from Subhadra succeed. From the very moment Panchali considered her as own sister. Noone can even think that they are not connected by blood.
Arjun sighs, since the moment Subhadra stepped in his life peace prevailed in his life. Since then he never was away from her for much time. If he had to be away ever either because of outing with Madhav or because of his conquering mission to north for collecting tax for brother Yudhisthir's Rajsuya, after returning he used to give all his time to his delicate white lotus.
Arjun sighs in dispair, time has arrived to be parted from his dearest, his love again and this time for an age, as long as 13 years and this time he is unsure how much time he will be able to spend with her after returning, because in the end of 13th year there awaits a great war, an ultimate fate deciding face off. Brother Yudhisthir had lost everything in dice hall as a result of his weakness in dice game, Panchali had been humiliated beyond imagination if Madhav wouldnt have saved her honour in time she perhaps would have immolated herself, brother Bheem has vowed to avenge her dishonor by killing all the kauravs, Sahadev has vowed to kill the evil mastermind of dice hall and Nakul all the Kaurav sons and allies and Arjun himself was given responsibility of killing his own arch rival, the pillar of brother Duryodhan's strength and one of those abusers of Panchali, Angraj Karna, which he readyly agreed. Arjun knows now everything has been changed, wheather pandava wins the war or loses it nothing will be same as earlier. In subconscious somewhere he still wants to avoid the destruction of war by settling the disputes but he knows its not possible now. On very next morning five of them along with Panchali will leave for exile and Krishna will take Subhadra , Abhimanyu and five sons of Panchali to Dwarka. For 13 long years he will be away from his dearest wife and son . Only Arjun knows how much control will be needed to keep himself parted from Subhadra and Abhimanyu. Sometimes he feels like to run away from everything, to stop following his duties and responsibilities which parts him from his family, if he could snatch away Subhadra for himself he can again repeat his action by running away with his small happy family. But he knows he can't do that. First of all a warrior can't escape the situation in tough time, life is a battleground, he can't give up. His brothers and Panchali are no less important to him. He can't escape the duties towards of them, his love towards brothers and Panchaali will be insulted if he leaves them in middle. lastly and most importantly neither Krishna nor Subhadra will approve his action. And he can't imagine upsetting Krishna again which he already did by silently witnessing his sakhi's humiliation. Arjun knows from now he can't live for himself anymore neither he wants to. But heart always doesn't work accordingly what responsibilities demand.
So leaving all the thoughts of past and future aside he stepped in Subhadra's chamber to spend the night before exile with her. Entering into room he was stunned. Subhadra was dressed in the red bridal outfits with golden ornaments , sitting on the bed decorated with rose petals. It seemed as if that was the first night of them. Subhadra was looking other worldly beautiful. Arjun was speechless same as he was when he had seen her for the first time.
"Aarya" looking Arjun astonished Subhadra herself came down from bed and advanced to him. "didi was right then"
Subbhadra's melodious voice brought Arjun's sense back but her words amused him.
"Panchali?" Arjun was confused.
"Yes aarya didi came to me and dressed me up, I tried to stop her but she didn't listen, she even decorated me with all her ornaments and also decorated the room, I asked her the reason and she told me that you will come tonight, I was still unsure though." Subhadra clears the mystery of her bridal get up.
Arjun was still amazed, "but I didn't tell her or anyone that I am coming to you"
"see didi knows you better" Subhadra smiles teasingly but soon her smile turned into blush noticing the evoking desire in Arjun's eyes.
"right I can never be able to understand Panchali but I know none can present one's beauty in such desirable way other than her" smirks Arjun while proceeding to Subhadra.
Subhadra gasped, since pandavs had left for Hastinapur in an invitation of dice hall she didn't see Arjun in his natural passionate mood. And it shouldn't be expected too in this situation. She felt bit nervous to see the passion again, its not normal in the last night before exile.
"Aarya, you all have to leave in early morning, you must need rest now, I am preparing the bed in no time."
Subhadra turned to set the bed for peaceful sleep of her husband but before she could move Arjun picked her up in his arms.
"I need only you now." his passionate tone whispered into her ears.
"but Aarya..." Subhadra's words couldn't be completed because Arjun's lips effectively had shut her mouth. His clutch over her tightened.
The passion from Arjun spreaded as current into Subhadra's blood, she shivered into his chest. Arjun advanced towards bed carrying the delicate lotus.

Edited by RoseFairy - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sayee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Outstanding... Now continue your ff fast & I will continue mine

PS :: I am the first one to read
Edited by sayee - 10 years ago
pooja123ar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it.you write so well.can u please write one os on meeting of arjun abhimanyu and subhadra after exile.
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ooohhh...this is awesome!!
Please continue...๐Ÿ˜Š
nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
beautiful os!!!!!!!
loved it a lot dear
that passion of arjun towards shubhadra
and on top of it shubhadra's innocence yet sweet naughtiness
it was really a cute yet intense os๐Ÿ˜‰
sweetlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice one...
waiting to read more of your works.
anshikashaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg!!!*๐Ÿ˜ƒwat a passionate and beautiful ArSu os!!!*โค๏ธaww๐Ÿ˜ณ mahanayak is sooo deeply in love wid subhi.and went to her room before leaving!๐Ÿ˜›and picked her up..to the bedโ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธ
he cant live widout his most loving wife*โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฒโค๏ธ.!!!*wow๐Ÿ˜ณwat a beautiful update yaar!!!*๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰loved it๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by anshikashaheer - 10 years ago
.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aru...๐Ÿค—I almost died waiting to read something from you.And after a looong wait you proved it was worthy. It is so passionate My Arjun with the love of his love Subhadraโ˜บ๏ธMy Arsu personifies innocent cute and passionate love and who else can put it into words better than you Love you for this.Arsu always reminds me of ParAv and so I love them more and more.Also thanks for showing Panchali's caring love towards Subhadra and her understanding of Arjun Now I feel relieved that you are back in your full glory.Waiting for other updates
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i just want to say awesome...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
arsu can understand each other the best...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
write more
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow...beautiful os,arudi.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...
u simply rocks...
arjun n subhadra...aww...so cute.๐Ÿ˜ณ.
cont soon
thanks for the pm