preesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
GUYS !!
can u tell me if aliya and zain will get delayed 4 their divorce just bcoz of some unexpected reasons or I would say, they r going 4 trip n stuck in an unknown place n somehow they r not able 2 reach home at time as well as in front of kazi n other witnesses then their divorce will happen or not as in their divorce will legitimate or illegitimate??
I think, if divorce will be illegitimate then their divorce won't happen and may be Monday or coming episodes will be based on thisπŸ˜‰
AND I would like 2 add one thing MORE... then surraiya will give another 3 months 2 zain 2 give divorce 2 aliya in d meantime her sister n her son will make an entry. sister's son will try 2 woo aliya.ZAIN WILL UNDERSTAND THE INTENSIONS OF HIS COUSIN AND THEN HE WILL REALISE HIS LOVE 4 ALIYA AND DIVORCE WON'T HAPPEN.( MY ULTIMATE GUESS)
I don't think dat suri and nafeesa's truth will be out so soon bcoz if it comes then cvs will have 2 change d track as well as d story line.
DO COMMENT AND FORGIVE ME 4 SUCH AN IDIOTIC GUESS !!
Edited by preesh - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wish for the same. But, its unlikely to make them be stuck in a unknown place. And I am sure, that the divorce cancellation will be something related to the new entries such as Kamya and Pulkit. So I guess that this getting stuck thing is quite unlikely to happen. But! If it does, of course it will be a treat to watch for all of us. All we can do now is, wait for tomorrow's episode.

---------------------
Edited! :)

I like your other guess though. I wish this would happen in the show. And I am pretty sure the new guy, Pulkit would try to woo Aaliya. And again... Jealous Zain Abdullah. Wish this happens!

-Tanya.
Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am in confuse mind now.i really hope true come out or Zain realize that he is missing something important and doing wrong with Aliya and cancelled divorce.let's see what happen this week.
preesh thumbnail
Hello Tanya !!
Agree wid u ! let's see wat will be in our πŸ˜‰ dinner :) or dinner special πŸ˜‰
cupcaked thumbnail

Originally posted by: preesh

Hello Tanya !!

Agree wid u ! let's see wat will be in our πŸ˜‰ dinner :) or dinner special πŸ˜‰

Hi! Can I know your name please?
Yeah... Totally go with you.
preesh thumbnail

if their truth will be out then may be beintehaa will end soon or cvs will change the whole story line but somewhere we all know without surriaya and her 2 fav beintehaa is not complete so cvs won't take chance 2 reveal their truth so soon. Again it is just a mere guessπŸ˜‰

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

if their truth will be out then may be beintehaa will end soon or cvs will change the whole story line but somewhere we all know without surriaya and her 2 fav beintehaa is not complete so cvs won't take chance 2 reveal their truth so soon. Again it is just a mere guessπŸ˜‰

not Suri true but nafessa true need to come out soon.poor ZaYa is suffering all becz of her
preesh thumbnail
Tanya ...yeah sure😊 I'm Anu dear.
cupcaked thumbnail

yeah sure😊 I'Mm Anu dear.

Nice name Anu!
You can call me Tanu!πŸ˜‰
Its my nickname.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
preesh thumbnail

Again I would say if nafeesa truth comes out then surely she wants 2 defend herself n she will take surraiya begum name and dis won't happen. BUT if it happens den surraiya will handle nafeesa on her level like earlier he handled zubair.