simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Aww!
So goood loved it :)
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful ending Sumaiya Di!Thanks fr pm!Luved ZaYa's finally happily ever aftr!Pls do write more on ZaYa & pm Me!
aman1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful ending Sumaiya๐Ÿค—
Loved itโค๏ธ
Tnx 4 pm ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really nice ending
Made me cry a little
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is beautiful
love the ending ๐Ÿ˜ณ
thank you for penning this down
keep writing!
thanks for the PM

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aww dear such a nice Ts, just loved it to the core, read all the 3 parts jus now๐Ÿ˜Š
Very emotional u made me cry Lil zayed is super cute sticking chewingum to hair lol๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Awesome story and thank u so so much for pm๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Sorry for late comment๐Ÿ˜•
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sumaiyaaa!! This is SOO amazinggg! ๐Ÿ‘ LOVEDDD ITT! โค๏ธ How do you write so well? ๐Ÿ˜› Awesome, buddy ๐Ÿ˜‰ At least aj kal ki episodes se it FAR better ๐Ÿ˜†
I read it in one go ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Peeps...
suprised??lol yeah... its a bonus from my side...
how can i write somethng which has no gutter in it??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Also..this was Edna's Request uhmm Demand๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
so Here it is...
especially for u Edna(Edna_Philip)๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-/-------------/---------------------/---------------------/-------------------/------------------/-----------------/-------------------

"Mei is kamre mei akela rahunga?",Zayed Looked arnd his new room...it was huge...he luved it..it was a typical boys room..all cars and videogames..."Abbu Yeh Sab Mere Liye hai?" He asked taking the ps3 cds in his hand.."Haan Yeh Sab Mere Champ ke liye hai"..I brushed his hand in his hair n smiled...
"Phir ammi kiske saath soyingi?"..he asked confused..
"Aapki ammi aapke abu ke saath soyegi",I grinned...aaliya hit my shoulder
"Kyun abu?? Aapko bhi raat ko darr lagta hai?"he asked innocently...
"Nahi beta mujhe darr nahi lagta",god how do i explain?
"Toh phir?? Ammi aapko bhi meri tarah lohri(lullaby) sunaaigi??aapko bhi meri tarah raat ko neend nahi aati?"...he asked very innocently..
"Haan beta..abu ko ammi ke baqair neend nahi aati"..I forced a smile..aaliya was having a gala tym beside me...
"Beta..agar raat ko darr lage toh mujhe awaaz lagadena..mei aajungi",aaliya bent down n kissed him gudnyt..
"Gudnyt ammi ..gudnyt abu",Zayed said n climbed onto his bed..we covered him with a blanket ..n gave a last look before leaving..god..that kid was my son..n he was adorable..how will i ever be able to thank Allah for granting me these 2 precious ppl in my life??we switched off the lights n headed to our room...Yes.."Our Room"...we'd finally live together...ofcourse we've been living together from a week but now we'd live together in "our room"...

i held her hand n we walked past the corridor..we got inside the room n i saw aaliya luking arnd the room in awe...i'd renovated the room again..it was the same room which we once shared...it had the same lights...her photographs..our photographs...i'd removed the frame from the wall back thn...today it was back...all her clothes neatly arranged in our wardrobe..it was again in the bhopali-mumbai style form...it was Zain-Aaliya's room n not Zain's room anymore...she kept luking arnd..she moved to the dressing table n took her necklace which i'd kept ..the one which she left while leaving... a lone tear scrolled down her cheeks...i cringed...it was because of me..i shouldnt have done this to her..she didnt deserve it...how will i ever be able to make up to her??will she ever be able to love me again??will she..she turned arnd n ran into my arms...i was taken aback..i didnt expect that..i thought she'd scream at me...but here she was..in my arms...i held her...we hugged..her body felt soo warm against mine...i could stand lyk this forever...i didnt want to break the hug but she moved away..she had tears in her eyes..i couldnt utter a word..i was feeling ashamed...ashamed of letting her down..ashamed of insulting her...ashamed of leaving her alone whn she needed me the most..ashamed of not trusting her... "Yeh tumne abhi tak sambhal ke rakha hai?",she asked..."Haan",..i replied...i couldnt say further... she smiled amidst crying..."I Love U Zain",..she hugged me..i couldnt beleive my ears..did she just tell that she loves me??Holy cow..am i dreaming?she tightened her grip arnd my waist..that is whn i replied..."I LoVe u too Aaliya...i'm sorry..i'm so sorry..mei..", i couldnt complete it..i couldnt make an eye contact with her..yes i was ashamed of myself.. "shhh...sshh..hush..its alright...tumhari galti nahi thi zain..halaat hi kuch aise hogayye the ki humei...khair ab hum saath hai..hamara beta hai...hum nayi zindagi ki shuruwaat karne waale hai...hum hamare aane waale kal pe hamare beetein huwe kal ka saaya bhi nahi padhne denge..i love u zain..i love u soo much..",she held my face n kissed my forhead..god .. the feel of her lips on my skin sent shivers down my spine...i couldnt take it anymore...

Chal Chale Apne Ghar Aye Mere HumsafarBand Darwaaje Kar Sabse Hooo Bekhabar
Pyaar Dono Kare Raat Bhar Tuut Kar
Chal Chale Apne Ghar Hum Safar

Na Jahan Bheed Ho
Na Jahan Hhar Ke Log
Na Seher Mein Basee Laakhoon Logo Ka Shor
Chand Lamhe Tu Inse Mujhe Durr Kar

Chal Chale Apne Ghar Humsafar
Chal Chale Apne Ghar Humsafar

I pulled her by her waist n started showering kisses on her face..he pulled her close..my arms tightly wrapped arnd her waist..her arms on my shoulders for support...i carassed her back ...those beutiful captivating eyes..her pink tiny nose..those chubby red cheeks of hers...n her strawberry lyk lips were drivin me crazy..i crashed my lips on hers..i kissed her senselessly...6 yrs ka kasr i guess?i picked her up while kissing..her legs wrapped arnd my waist..her arms arnd my shoulders...my hands arnd her waist..we kept kissing senselessly...i moved towards the bed n we landed with a thud...i showered her with kisses..i kissed her delicate neck line..i kissed,bit n nibbled her earlobe...her hands in my hair trying to pull me close..ahh her hands were driving me crazy...i made her sit... n pulled the dori of her dress n luked into her eyes..yes she needed me as much as i needed her.. that need was very evident in her eyes..he removed the dress from her body..wait that was clumpsy..all her hair were a mess..wait was that because of removing her dress or because of kissing??whatever.. lyk i care..i started kissing her again...this wasnt our first tym but it did feel lyk that...her warm hot skin was driving me me crazy...i kissed n nibbled her neck and shoulders..while unbottoned my shirt very smoothly..she removed it n threw it on the floor...she pushed me down..n started exploring my body with her lips...she showered kissing on my body..the feel of her lips on my body..how much did i crave for the feel of her lips..n today i could feel her lips all over my body..i wanted to make her mine again.. n i would..i got up pulling her up along with me

Dooriyan Se Mita Jo Bhi Hai Darmiyan
Aaj Kuch Aise Mil Ek Ho Jaye Jaan
Bhar Mujhe Bhaahon Mein Le Doba Chah Mein
Pyaar Kar Tu Bepanaanah
Katham Bechain Raaat Ke Ho Silsilay
Yun Laga Le Muhjhe Aj Apne Gale
Kholo Har Bandisein Ajj Mujhe Mein Utar

I unhooked her black lacy bra n threw it on the floor...i kissed her again savouring her strawberry lips...we were too much into kissing.. "ammi..aap ho yahaan?",...we jumped hearing Zayed's voice...aaliya moved away quickly..."Haan beta..mei yahin hoon...ajaao", she quickly wrapped a sheet arnd her..."Ammi lights on karo nuh", Zayed said as there was no light in our room...sh*t how can i switch on the lights???we're not dressed...i was horrified..."kholiye nuh abu...", he said.."Haan ...ek minute", i switched on a small lamp so that he couldnt see us properly...he made his way to ur bed.."Ammi abu.. kya mei aap dono ke paas so sakta hoon?mujhe akele darr lagrahaan hai",..he held his pillow tightly..."Ofcourse beta..ajaao", aaliya motioned him to climb onto our bed...he got in to our bed between us...he lied down ...both of us luked at him..."aap dono ke kapde kahaan hai",he asked...crap he noticed it..i luked at aaliya in horror only to c her luking at me in horror...sh*t what should we do?? "Uhmm beta ..humei garmi lagrahi thi isliye..",i managed to so say it...aaliya was red..."Par Ac to on hai...aur mujhe toh thand lag rahi hai..",he said innocently...sigh...kids i tell u..wait..why was i covering up??y isnt she opening her mouth?? Too embarassed eh??"Beta kuch nahi..tumhe neend arahin hogi..aur kal tumhare admission ke liye bhi toh jaana hai nuh...so jao..",she pulled his blanket n motioned him to shut his eyes...he slept...both of us had our hands on Zayed's stomach...we locked our fingers n smiled at each other...that smile .. i would do anythng for that smile of hers...i moved forward to kiss her gudnyt...she blushed...tommorrow perhaps we shall be able to do it...i sighed n laid back on the bed...life was perfect..i had everythng wid me..i couldnt have asked for more..i thanked allah silently n luked towards the sleeping form of my son n wife...i could just lay there watch them sleep the whole night...i smiled... i will never be able to thank Allah for giving me back my life,my love, my everythng... i luked at them for one last time n crept into a deep slumber with my hand locked with hers...

-/---------/----------------/----------------------/--------------------------------/-------------------/----------------------//
Edited by ZayaHarshika - 10 years ago
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved d bonus part their son is choo cute
Leprechaun thumbnail
It was just awesome.
What for me?๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Really? I am dead at once I read it.
Poor me what will the forum ppl think of me๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Well guys I am so very innocent...
Leaving all the gutters. OMG ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ My comment counts...Really I cant believe it my comment counts.๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Again with the surprise.
I am in love with your stories. This was so real and I can feel the passion...while reading...
So lovely and well written.
Uff this Zayed๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก
I would suggest ZaYa to give this boy either a headset or any sleeping pill.๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก
He ruined everything๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Thank you once again. So Sweet of you๐Ÿค—
Edited by Edna_Philip - 10 years ago