Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awww sumi u made me cry again awesum dear plzz update soon I want to knw does zain met aliya n his son there in lucknow so eager to knw...
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautifully written..!! Really emotional
pls cont soon
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G is the word..
awesome one dear..
sorry for late replies.. i'm not at home n trping from my phone...
so a short one..
i especially loved Zain's POV...
everything was so natural
waiting too see zain's reaction when he knows about their kid
superb job sumi...
tnx 4 da PM
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow awsm update
Loved it
Very beautifully written
The emotions and feelings were written so beautifully
Bought tears in my eyes
Continue soon
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really loved it...
It was beautifully penned down..
Felt a little sad for zain ..
Update soon...
Thanks for the pm..
Leprechaun thumbnail
Awesome. Lovely,
Thanks for the PM.
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Peeps...
So Here goes the Last Part..
cliche It is๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Blue - Zain's POV
Red - Aaliya's POV
Black - 3rd Person's POV๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I hope U guyz Lyk it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Do Read And Comment๐Ÿ˜ƒ

/--------------/-----------------------/-------------------------/--------------------------/-----------------------/------------------

Lucknow...the city Of Nawabs...
I had a meeting with a grp of 5 people regarding the reconstruction of a Primary school... primary school..kids...i was excited...i loved kids..n i was luking forward to this project...i had a meeting in a 5 star hotel in the morning n thn all of us would head to the Primary school...

"Zayed..beta ab uth bhi jao..school nahi jaana kya?"i dragged him out of the bed...such a brat he is..."Bilkul apne Abu par..."i stopped...y do i still think about him?? Ohh ofcourse how can i forget..today is our 7th wedding anniversary...wait...did we ever celebrate it together??nope..not even once...he gave me The first Talaaq after 7 months of our marraige...i left him after 2 months..that is 9 months of our marraige...we werent togther for a yr...a tear scrolled down my cheek remembering all those wonderful moments ...how i wish it was still the same...every night i would stare at the ceiling n imagine how my life would have been now if that "incident" never never took place... i would wait for Zain And zayed to come home.. i would cook for them.. all 3 of us would go out..zain and zayed fighting for my attention...zain holding Zayed in his arms .. playing arnd with him... teasing him..dropping him off to school and picking him.."Ammi... mujhe nahi nahaana..paani bahut garam hai..." said my handsome son...yeah he was 5 but extremely handsome just lyk his dad..."Beta bina nahaaye Ghar se nahi jaate...mei aarahin hoon..andar hi rehna" i told zayed..thn went inside to help him take a shower...i dressed him up..packed his school bag and lunch box...n was ready to feed him breakfasy.."Nahi ammi mujhe nahi khaana ".. he said in a crying tone..."khaana toh padega..mera sher hai nuh zayed..agar khaana nahi khayega toh apni ammi ka khayal kaise rakhega?? Tum apni ammi ka khayal nahi rakhoge?" I made an innocent face n luked at him..."dijiye ..mei khalunga...mei aapka sher hoon ammi...mei hamesha aapka khayal rakhunga"..he took the plate b finished his brkfast...his bus had come...n he had to leave
.. i dropped him off to the bus..i kissed his forhead.."ache se rehna..zyaadi shararat nahi karna..mei aakar pick karlungi tumhe" he went inside the bus...he waved n gave me a flying kiss..."Allah Hafiz Ammi"...

I couldnt Concentrate ... my mind was absent...people arnd me kept asking me if i was okay...hell.. how could i be fine?? Today is our 7th wedding anniversary...i wanted to be with her...to spend my entire life with her...to have kids with her..but... all those memories of our nikaah came crashing to my mind...how i used to hate her in the beginning...thn eventually we became frnds..thn finally lovers...I still Loved Her...PERIOD.. i could go back to her in a heartbeat..only if i knew where she was...i sighed continued the meeting...

"Yeh school ko kaafi modify kiya jaasakta Mr.Waleed.." i was talking to one of my collegues while luking arnd a school.. someone caught my attention.. what was that boy doin?i moved forward only to see him putting a chewing gum on a girls hair...i smiled..."This Is So Me"...i moved towards the boy...he was urrrmmm..Handsome?? Yeah Handsome..."Hey kid"..i got down on my knees to see him properly..."Ammi ne Ajnabee se baat karne se mana kiya hai"..he luked down..i wondered y he didnt luk at me.."Tum apni ammi ki baat sunne waalo mei se toh nahi nazar aate?" I smiled at him.."Nahi...mei Apni ka acha baccha hoon..mei apni ki har baat sunta hoon..bas khabhi khabhi nahi sunta"...he made an innocent puppy face..i wanted to grab him ...gosh he was soo cute..."Aur woh Khabhi Khabhi aaj mujhse baat karke karlene"..i smiled...he luked at me..."Aap kaun hai?" He asked me..."Mei...Mei yahaan aapka school renovate karne aaya hoon...aapka naam kya hai?"he took out a cadbury from his pocket n offered it to me...i smiled at him n asked him to eat it..."Mera Naam Zayed Zain Abdullah hai" he said in between eating the cadbury...wait...did he just say Zayed ZAIN ABDULLAH??"wow champ...Mera Bhi Naam Zain Abdullah hai"..we hi-fied Each other..."Aapke Ammi Abu Kahaan hai"... he luked soo cute while eating his cadbury...his parents must be the most beautiful people in this world..."Ammi Abhi Mujhe lene aati hongi..."he replied...
"Aur abbu?"i asked...his smile disappeared...he was sad..
"Ammi kehti hai Abu aayegein..woh aayegein aur humei apne saath lekar Jaayegein.." he had a tear in his eyes...i pulled him into a hug..."Woh dekho...agayyi meri ammi"...he ran towards her..

I was late...all thanx to my stupid boss..yes i was working in a MNC... obviously i had to earn...Me And Zayed stayed in a flat near my company...my stupid boss lyk always loved giving me loads of work..n i was caught again..

Phir le aaya dil majboor kya keeje
Raas na aaya rehna door kya keeje
Dil keh raha use maqammal kar bhi aao
Wo jo adhoori si baat baaki hai
Wo jo adhoori si yaad baaki hai
Wo jo adhoori si yaad baaki hai

My baby..he must be waiting for me...i finished all my work rushed to pick him up... he was talking to someone...Although i could only see his back but i could tell that he was handsome...i wondered who he was...n y was he talking to my son?zayed seemed to be super happy...y??who is this mysterious guy?i wondered..."Ammi...aap aagaygi"...he ran towards me...i bent down picked him up in my arms..."Haan baccha...mei agayyi...", i kissed his cheek.."Ammi unse miliye..woh bahut ache hai..unka naam Bhi Zain Abdullah hai", he held my hand..i froze whn he said"Zain Abdullah"...i couldnt beleive my hears.. my heart started thumping loudly..i luked up to see him n there he was...my husband..My life...My Zain Abdullah...our eyes met n the whole world seemed to come to a standstill..he was as shocked,suprised and happy as i was...i couldnt believe my eyes...he was here.. my prince...my love...my hero..my shauhar...my son's Dad...was here..Zain Abdullah Was Here...All those moments spent with him came crushing to my mind..i wanted to run up to him hug him as tightly as possible..but i was too numb to react...i stood there holding Zayed's hand..a lone tear scrolled down my cheek...

Karte hain hum aaj qabool kya keeje
Ho gayi thi jo humse bhool kya keeje
Dil keh raha use mayassar kar bhi aao
Wo jo dabi si aas baaki hai
Wo jo dabi si aanch baaki hai
Wo jo dabi si aanch baaki hai
Wo jo dabi si... aanch baaki hai

Zayed Ran towards his Ammi...i wondered how his ammi luked lyk.. i got up b turned arnd only to see aaliya...My Wife..My life..My first love.. bending n taking him in his arms..she had a son??did she get marri...urrrmm no... his name is Zayed Zain abdullah...zayed is my son?? We had a child?i was father??y didnt she tell me abt her pregnancy?? She finished with the hugging session n luked up to see me...our eyes met...man... even today..just one luk of hers n i'm ready to surrender to her...Just one look of hers n i melt lyk ice..she still had the same effect on me...Neither of us moved...too numb to react eh??we kept staring..neither of us moving or uttering a word...

"Ammi..yeh Hai Zain Uncle..Zain Uncle ke hai meri ammi", Zayed Held Aaliya's Hand n came towards Zain...
I noticed The lone tear in her eyes...Yes..she was here... Aaliya Zain Abdullah Was Here...We Had a Son..i didnt know how to react...My son was calling me uncle?? No no no.. this cant happen..i am his father...i bend down.."Beta...Zain uncle Nahi..Abu kaho..",I pulled him towards me..."Abbu?"he asked ..suprised... "Zayed tum apna bag lao jao..",Aaliya Finally spoke...i saw zayed running to get his bag...

Kismat ko hai yeh manzoor kya keeje
Milte rahe hum badastoor kya keeje
Dil keh raha hai use musalsal kar bhi aao
Wo jo ruki si raah baaki hai
Wo jo ruki si chaah baaki hai
Wo jo ruki si chaah baaki hai
Wo jo ruki si chaah baaki hai..

"Hamara beta hai..tumne mujhe bataya Kyun nahi?"Zain held her arms tightly..
"agar batati toh kya tum mera yakeen karte??kya mujhe teesra talaaq dene se ruk jaate??",a tear scrolled downer cheek
"Ek Baar Batake toh dekhti aaliya...Tumhe andaaza nahi hai maine tumhe in 6 saaloun mein kitna dhoonda..kahaan chali gayyi thi tum??",Zain pulled her close..his forhead against her forhead..tears scrolling down his cheeks...
"Tumse talaaq hona mujhe manzoor nahi tha..mei hamare rishte ko yun toot ta nahi dekhsakti thi..aur tumhe mujhpar yakeen nahi tha"..aaliya held onto his shoulders for support...tears scrolling down her cheeks too..
"Mujhe koi farak nahi padhta ki tum sahin ho ya galat...all i knw is ki mujhe tumhari zarurat hai..mei nahi rehsakta tumhare bina...yeh 6 saal maine kaise guzaare hai sirf mujhe pata hai aaliya...ek pal ek lamha aisa nahi guzra hoga jab maine tumhe yaad na kiya ho...Mere saath chalo aaliya..hum hamari zindagi phir se shuru karenge..tum mei Zayed...we'll live together..",he cupped her cheeks n literally begged her...
"tum ne agar phir se mujhse alag hone ka faisla leliya toh mei nahi seh paungi zain..Aur is baar sirf mei hi nahi...Hamara beta bhi hai...",Aaliya's eyes were red ..
"Mujhe pata hai Aaliya...is baar aisa kuch nahi hoga..i promise..mei tumhe aur Zayed ko khabhi apne aap se alag nahi hone dunga...I love u aaliya...",Zain looked into her eyes to search for his answer..
"I Love You Zain",...aaliya crashed into his arms..Time stood still for both of them... they finally found each other..they were together now...they would lead a happily married life now...They were Compelete...
"Ammi...", Zayed's voice forced us to move apart..
"Zayed..idhar aaye..maine kahaan tha nuh..abu aayenge..lo agayye aapke abu..",aaliya pointed towrds zain..
"Ammi..yeh mere abu hai??,he asked
"Haan champ..mei hi tumhare abbu hoon...n i promise mei khabhi tumhe ya tumhari ammi ko chhod kar nahi jaunga..",He picked Zayed in His arms n carassed his back...aaliya smiled...
"Chale?",asked Zain..
"Kahaan?",Aaliya asked..
"Celebrate karne..aaj hamari 7th wedding anniversary hai..oops i mean first..",Zain Smirked..aaliya smacked his arm...Zayed Laughed merrily...

'Chale Mallika-E-zain?", zain whispered in ear...
"Haan"..she blushed..all of them moved towards his car...Zain Had Zayed in his left arm while He held Aaliya'S hand with his right hand n walked towards the car..they wers together now...they were Happy...Life Would again be Beautiful for these LoveBirds...

Phir le aaya dil majboor kya keeje
Raas na aaya rehna door kya keeje
Dil keh raha use maqammal kar bhi aao
Wo jo adhoori si baat baaki hai. ..!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update.love it.ZaYa part was so emotional.love their scene with zayed.
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me first! Nd wow! Thts so cute aww
ZFA_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally a happy ending,it is very beautifully penned down and I was crying a little with happy tears thanks for this wonderful ts
Thanks for the PM too
Edited by sazebuna - 10 years ago