Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Kamya's new tweet, she's entering BI tonight. I wanted the full 45 minutes on Zain and Aliyah 😔
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys imma watch the episode real late but I have a strong feeling we might get a emotional breakdown of Zains
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
So the promo pic was a fake, figured they would not release a promo a day before the episode aired.

I am still amazed at how everything has been kept under wraps, no hints no nothing! Damn them for being so good!

I knew that Zarina and her son were after money and property, it was obvious they were coming with ulterior motives. Zarina has not kept in touch with her sister for years now all of a sudden she wants to see her, it was a telling sign she would be upto no good.

I am glad they changed the casting last minute for Zarina's son, no offense to the previous actor cast but he looked way too old! He looked older than Kamya!

Indiatellytalkies speculates again but this speculation could turn out true. I can see Zarina's son trying to be nice to Aaliya since she does own 51% of BR, but how much of a threat can he pose to ZaYa? Not worried.
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
How come? We will miss you!! xx
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Kamya's new tweet, she's entering BI tonight. I wanted the full 45 minutes on Zain and Aliyah😔

LOL... dream on..

it was kind of obvious she'll enter tonight, considering BI never had a bank and she started shooting on the weekend.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

LOL... dream on..

it was kind of obvious she'll enter tonight, considering BI never had a bank and she started shooting on the weekend.

A girl can dream right! This suspense is killing me! The last hour is going to be the loongest!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

So the promo pic was a fake, figured they would not release a promo a day before the episode aired.

I am still amazed at how everything has been kept under wraps, no hints no nothing! Damn them for being so good!

I knew that Zarina and her son were after money and property, it was obvious they were coming with ulterior motives. Zarina has not kept in touch with her sister for years now all of a sudden she wants to see her, it was a telling sign she would be upto no good.

I am glad they changed the casting last minute for Zarina's son, no offense to the previous actor cast but he looked way too old! He looked older than Kamya!

Indiatellytalkies speculates again but this speculation could turn out true. I can see Zarina's son trying to be nice to Aaliya since she does own 51% of BR, but how much of a threat can he pose to ZaYa? Not worried.

You know the funny thing Mandy, I wonder where Rehan fit in all this. I'm trying to place him after thinking of so many scenarios. Aaliya will be staying at his place still though.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

It was quite obvious as you said, but as BI are always different, I thought they would be other motives for bringing them in. Another point to note is, they do live abroad, and people in Dubai are supposed to be rich aren't they? I think there has to be another reason as well.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

You know the funny thing Mandy, I wonder where Rehan fit in all this. I'm trying to place him after thinking of so many scenarios. Aaliya will be staying at his place still though.

LOL, forgot all about the hotdog! He's a pillar Shiv, samjha karo
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Zainab, we were all going crazy!!! We thought it was an intense confrontation in the rain!