Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: saranvir

Guys Guys Guys , i had a dream last night of ZAYA , remember the song HUM TO BHAI JAISE HAIN WAISE HI RAHENGE from VEER-ZARA, so haldi ceremony was going to begin of Aaliya's & suri's came to her room to take her out outside and aaliya's was jumping on her bed while this song was playing n suri was runing behind her here and there here and there lol , finally zain came & he grabbed her from her waist n took her out in hall for haldi in front of 1000's guest's ❀️

aww that is such a sweet dream. I can't wait for the day when Zain stands by Aaliya's side again
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly, why would they show her succeeding now of all times after failing so miserably before? This is why I believe a twist is coming and things won't run that smoothly for her, it never does for villains. Maybe Aaliya won't be returning to BV right away but she will never be out of Zain's life.

Dey hve given us hint dat , suri will fail in ths .Now she will use Zara in her next plot.
Zain and Aalia cannot live without each other.
He has said before MKB is nothing without MKB.

Originally posted by: -SH-

So we are still here?? πŸ˜†

yup we are having fun and increasing forum activityπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

aww that is such a sweet dream. I can't wait for the day when Zain stands by Aaliya's side again

Same here, I miss that side of Zain so much! For now I just want him to put a stop to the divorce, that alone is worth watching especially the look on Suraiya's face along with her sidekicks πŸ˜†. This is yet another reason why the divorce can't happen because it won't just be about Suraiya's victory but Nafeesa's as well.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes Shivani, we're still here πŸ˜†

Btw somebody still needs to build that fort!
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Exactly, why would they show her succeeding now of all times after failing so miserably before? This is why I believe a twist is coming and things won't run that smoothly for her, it never does for villains. Maybe Aaliya won't be returning to BV right away but she will never be out of Zain's life.

That's better than a divorce any day!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
one day m desperately waiting for when surraiya begum will call aaliya as aaliya bete and she will welcome her in BV whole heartedly and before that she will tello ZAYA that aalia can come in bv only on one shart that is MERI BAHU bankar

Same here, I miss that side of Zain so much! For now I just want him to put a stop to the divorce, that alone is worth watching especially the look on Suraiya's face along with her sidekicks πŸ˜†. This is yet another reason why the divorce can't happen because it won't just be about Suraiya's victory but Nafeesa's as well.

yup right now what we all want is just a stop to this divorce. And i'm just sure soon we will get greedy again and ask for moreπŸ˜†

Oh that's a very good point that you have made! It won't just be Suri's but Nafeesa's victory as well. Oh and it'll be Usman's DEFEAT!! that can't ever happen!! The CVs can't show him fail especially after he made an appearance to Aaliya!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Imagine guys.. Won't it be more fun to see ZaYa in office when they want to be together but can't because of the promise Zain made to Suraiyya rather than what we have right now where Zain hates Aaliya.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

<font size="4">one day m desperately waiting for when surraiya begum will call aaliya as aaliyabete and she will welcome her in BV whole heartedly and before that she will tello ZAYA that aalia can come in bv only on oneshart that is MERI BAHUbankar</font>

Yeah..that's sweet but I see that at the end of this series..
TBH I don't want Suraiyya to be this sugar coated lady either...that's just not her πŸ˜†