Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

one tiny thing in my mind where is Shalam? they can't possibly still be living in a hotel in Mumbai for the past three months!! they must have gone back to Bhopal right?

That's my guess especially with Aaliya not talking to them. There is no reason for them to stay in Mumbai especially with Aayat now married.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Dude, didn't Riva tweet that we might see ShaLam this week??

she did? lol sorry my news feed is full of save beintehaa tweets so i must have missed itπŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ

But that's wonderful news! as we thought we might some answers this week😊
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Awww πŸ€— I know its frustrating but you hang in there. Its not forever.

awww mandy you replied me finally lol πŸ₯³ dhincka dhincka , #sorymgoingnuts
sathya gyi hoon soch soch kar what will happen cus div ain't happening for god sake

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

woah just imagine if this actually happens in the show. I would be up for it! πŸ˜ƒ

Whatever be this week we come to know.I m sure suri will fail,
Dey hve given us hint of suri's another plan to use Zara to seperate ZaYa.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
See, that's another thing we should remember, Suraiya just can't succeed! Her plans have always failed until now, so I don't see why this should work.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Dude, didn't Riva tweet that we might see ShaLam this week??

She said hopefully this coming week she will be on, it seems the pace returns to normal this week
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Suri frustrates me to death! this woman seriously needs to again start focusing on her career! she's a professional chef right? Jheez!!🀒
She needs a lot of things to keep her busy so that she has less time plotting. Her mind is always brewing with some weird ideas if it's left free.

And I'm hoping that her sister will be there for that! Someone to keep her busy..someone to clash with her. Ah please Allah please please make this happen!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

She said hopefully this coming week she will be on, it seems the pace returns to normal this week

Thank God, because I don't think anybody can handle BI's break neck speed anymore. πŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail

See, that's another thing we should remember, Suraiya just can't succeed! Her plans have always failed until now, so I don't see why this should work.

Exactly, why would they show her succeeding now of all times after failing so miserably before? This is why I believe a twist is coming and things won't run that smoothly for her, it never does for villains. Maybe Aaliya won't be returning to BV right away but she will never be out of Zain's life.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys Guys Guys , i had a dream last night of ZAYA , remember the song HUM TO BHAI JAISE HAIN WAISE HI RAHENGE from VEER-ZARA, so haldi ceremony was going to begin of Aaliya's & suri's came to her room to take her out outside and aaliya's was jumping on her bed while this song was playing n suri was runing behind her here and there here and there lol , finally zain came & he grabbed her from her waist n took her out in hall for haldi in front of 1000's guest's ❀️