Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

That is a good point! Like we said in the last thread, past scenes are connected to future so there must be a reason for the leaps.

I want to know what the CVs are upto this week, I stand by my belief no divorce will take place but how that happens is the big mystery.

If it were so simple as having them divorce, I don't think there would have been so much suspense. There is more happening this week that meets the eye and its amazing how CVs managed to keep everything under wraps.

As for the speculations, its great to speculate but it would be nice if those sites and FB admins could make it clear it is their thoughts and not what will actually happen, they really do more harm than good for the show

Oh BTW, I saw a video of Colors having Harshad promote a India Day parade in NYC, thought that was cool.

Do agree mandy D will nt take place.ZaYa is the USP of this show and now they cannot take any risk coz of the situation.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saranvir

😆 ❤️ 🤗 Big hug sweets to you

seriously yaaar naak mien dum kar rakha hai, these ruless daam it. i need to think first before coming to india forums , i have to reply saheba/heena/mandy/zainab/priyananka/shuruti/shivani/akki/ so i will sit on my bed n will again think 20 posts today alright here we go phele ek ek krti hoon jab 7-8 hojaate ho to then ill search another interesting conversations agar sb hans rahe hotee hai to ill read it n have to smile and laugh with myself alone

aww poor you don't know why IF have such stupid rules -____- lol now you have think wisely before you make a post 😆
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

guys Jyothi just said a very important thing that we all forgot!! by now Gauhar must have either delivered her baby or she's close to her due date!! maybe that's why these leaps were necessary!! so that they can to the important stuff

Thanks sahba for bringng my thoughts here.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

aww poor you don't know why IF have such stupid rules -____- lol now you have think wisely before you make a post 😆

still 100 post more to go to be a FINALLY SENIOR MEMBER OF IF 😭
lol guys i think we don't have anything else to talk about😆

Originally posted by: Baingan

Thanks sahba for bringng my thoughts here.

anytime girl😉 and you don't need to thank me 😳
one tiny thing in my mind where is Shalam? they can't possibly still be living in a hotel in Mumbai for the past three months!! they must have gone back to Bhopal right?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: saranvir

😆 ❤️ 🤗 Big hug sweets to you

seriously yaaar naak mien dum kar rakha hai, these ruless daam it. i need to think first before coming to india forums , i have to reply saheba/heena/mandy/zainab/priyananka/shuruti/shivani/akki/ so i will sit on my bed n will again think 20 posts today alright here we go phele ek ek krti hoon jab 7-8 hojaate ho to then ill search another interesting conversations agar sb hans rahe hotee hai to ill read it n have to smile and laugh with myself alone

Awww 🤗 I know its frustrating but you hang in there. Its not forever.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

one tiny thing in my mind where is Shalam? they can't possibly still be living in a hotel in Mumbai for the past three months!! they must have gone back to Bhopal right?

Dude, didn't Riva tweet that we might see ShaLam this week??
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ShaLam sounds so weird LOL...