Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I know right. I'm so excited and now I'm all chill like a cucumber. πŸ˜† I want this sunday to last πŸ˜›
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I know right. I'm so excited and now I'm all chill like a cucumber. πŸ˜† I want this sunday to last πŸ˜›

Kyu? Don't you want to watch the episode and an intense confrontation! With pain, anguish and more importantly love❀️
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Some of the #savebeintehaa tweets on Twitter are funny, but I am glad there are fans who are not giving up and fighting for the show. Looking forward to Monday's episode.

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Some of the #savebeintehaa tweets on Twitter are funny, but I am glad there are fans who are not giving up and fighting for the show. Looking forward to Monday's episode.

LOL I know right Mandy πŸ˜† they really cracked me up especially the ones where they we like I'm a werewolf and all 🀣 But yes I am really glad to see some of our fans working so hard and still fighting for the show instead of giving up.

So excited for Monday 😎

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Kyu? Don't you want to watch the episode and an intense confrontation! With pain, anguish and more importantly love❀️

Of course I want toπŸ˜† but you know the longer the wait the more satisfied you will be at the end πŸ˜‰ maybe that's why the CVs are torturing us so muchπŸ˜†
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL, a great fandom out there who are tweeting constantly.
I am glad in a way that CVs never gave us any teasers or spoilers, it'll make the episode that little bit better.

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LOL, a great fandom out there who are tweeting constantly.

I am glad in a way that CVs never gave us any teasers or spoilers, it'll make the episode that little bit better.

i know right. the surprise factor has always worked in our favour i guess πŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

LOL I know right Mandy πŸ˜† they really cracked me up especially the ones where they we like I'm a werewolf and all 🀣 But yes I am really glad to see some of our fans working so hard and still fighting for the show instead of giving up.

So excited for Monday 😎

My favorite is the one about how they will become Usman and haunt them πŸ˜†

Good to see fans fighting back though, I know there has been no news but you just never know what step Colors can take. I know there have been other channels who give little notice or none at all for shows, one show found out through a promo they would be axed. It is better to be safe than sorry

Me too, I really have to give credit to the CVs for being able to keep things under wraps. I don't think they have ever managed to create the suspense they are doing now.

Hi Shivani πŸ€—
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hola! πŸ€—
Slept well? :P