Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Priyanka!

I was really impressed with the way Aaliya managed to save her presentation, it was really quick thinking on her part and it continues to be evident why Usman made the choices he did. Usman saw something in Aaliya and Zain that they have yet to realize on so many levels.

You are right about Zara and honestly I am relieved CVs had her refer to Aaliya as a friend and not Ammi like spoilers indicated.

Fahad's kids are adorable! I'm glad Zain read that message, its true he has not been the same since Usman's death and Aaliya leaving BV. Its good that CVs have shown his change is not only with Aaliya but with his family in general, he has shut himself out and works long hours just to keep his mind occupied.

Loved the Quran scene! Talk about powerful, I'm so glad they have not ruined the progress Zain made, whatever Aaliya has taught him remains a part of his life. Beautiful, just beautiful scene!

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Hey Priyanka!

I was really impressed with the way Aaliya managed to save her presentation, it was really quick thinking on her part and it continues to be evident why Usman made the choices he did. Usman saw something in Aaliya and Zain that they have yet to realize on so many levels.

You are right about Zara and honestly I am relieved CVs had her refer to Aaliya as a friend and not Ammi like spoilers indicated.

Fahad's kids are adorable! I'm glad Zain read that message, its true he has not been the same since Usman's death and Aaliya leaving BV. Its good that CVs have shown his change is not only with Aaliya but with his family in general, he has shut himself out and works long hours just to keep his mind occupied.

Loved the Quran scene! Talk about powerful, I'm so glad they have not ruined the progress Zain made, whatever Aaliya has taught him remains a part of his life. Beautiful, just beautiful scene!

Hey Mandy your feedback is great and on the point πŸ˜ƒ
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Priyanka , Darling thank you so much for the PM. ❀️ i would say super se upar post , nothing to add more you said it all more beautifully love your positivity and i will say Divorce ain't happening/ Zaya will reunite sooner or later its all we have to wait .

P.s Darling i am still a GROUBIE & i can't post more than 20 posts in 24 hours & i m sory m late for that cus i had to wait every 24 hours to reply here in india forums . 😭 Totally pissed off
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saranvir

Hey Priyanka , Darling thank you so much for the PM. ❀️ i would say super se upar post , nothing to add more you said it all more beautifully love your positivity and i will say Divorce ain't happening/ Zaya will reunite sooner or later its all we have to wait .

P.s Darling i am still a GROUBIE & i can't post more than 20 posts in 24 hours & i m sory m late for that cus i had to wait every 24 hours to reply here in india forums . 😭 Totally pissed off

Thank you for the feedback I really appreciate it and don't feel sorry I understand because I have been in that stateπŸ˜ƒ
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As always amazing post
Waiting for the episode to air 😊