Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: craziness05

Your caps😳 half of the time I keep staring at that caps😆Now coming to your post I even don't think that zara thinks aliya is like her mother she thinks aliya os her friend who is always there to help her and Zain can nevef hate aliya he always just tries to make himself belive that he hates her but he always fails😆 and I find it very cute😛surraiya is a pucci wali witch I hate her🤢😡 and nafeesa I can't anything about her...I love to see shazia on my tv screen😆 and bachaa party I love them very much they are so innocent😳😃 and even I don't have any problem from this leap I am sure yeh kch ache ke liye hi hua hai otherwise cvs are not stupid ki 2 months ka leap le le and last thing I want to say keep spreading positivity I am with u...!!😉😛

Thank you Astha for the support and I don't need to say anything about your feedback it's all gud😃
Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Your post and review on the episode really give me a lot of positive vibes
i always like ur review on episode👏
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey divya.. thanks for the pm.. will come back and comment...
Loved the post... Ur caps are always amazing...😃.. drool on them most of the time...😉

zain and aliya will be together...the kite scene, the quran reading all symbolizes that but yet the anticipation is too much for monday to come... guess we will just wait and see...
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghapaim

Your post and review on the episode really give me a lot of positive vibes

i always like ur review on episode👏

Thank you it makes me feel great to be able to spread positivity all I request you all please hold on the positivity it helps more than negativity😃
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshadcrazyfan

res... reading...

----------

Unress...

Sorry Sorry Sorry! *comes running back*
Woh actually ek kaam aagya tha!
Awesome post dear!
Bilkul maar hi daala!
Nice post! I love it!
Waiting for Monday!
Thanks a lot for pm.

Thanks a lot and take care.
Lots of love,
-Tanya.

Thank you for the feebdack n yes we all are looking forward to monday😃
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res.i swear aisa ek din ayega when I'll comment first. I am nt saying in the near future, but yes.
Happy Janmashtami to you too.
I celebrate.. humari socitey mein they have build the mandap and all.. and raat ke 9 baje se they start the pooja and 12 baje.. voh jhoola jhulate hai.. I did it this time too. [B)]
Sabse best is the 'prashad' very tasty :P
Very late I know.. you should have expected that from me..
I still have not watched 14 aug epu, wont be able to unress that one sorry.. 😔
Onto your review..
Shazia is a dazzling charecter indeed 🤣
She made me rofl!
I dont want to talk bout Nafeesa.she can go to bawadi.
Rehan, as long as he stays away from Aliya i dont have a prob.
Zara, I find her sweet.. poor child, what is wrong with her finding a friend in Aliya.
SAS.. they are the only one who noticed Zain's mood it seems.. looks like every one else is rotting in their egos and greed.
Onto the love station..
Manzoor hai indeed 😃
Remember when Zain told Aliya.. " tum mujhse lar jhagad sakti ho.. par kabhi bhaag nai sakti."
True no? They are going to be on the same page everytime. They even looked at each other in assurance 😛
Dheel de de.. it was such a cute moment.
And EP, kitna symbolisim nikala hai tumne..
But true..mamu wouldn't want to read Zain's message ..
And when he got SAS ka kite..
That was so beautiful.. true but.. I have never seen Zain laugh since.. why cant Suraiyya understand that?
Maula mere.. Zain and Aliya finding answers in The Quran.. it was such a beautiful scene.
The Book gives you answers alright but it is all about perception.
Hopefully they perceived it right and in favour of each other.
Thats all for the feedback.
Now thats over, I would really like to appreciate you positivity.
It is astounding 😊
I am going to count on you if I start being negative,K?
-your EP
Edited by arshipotterfan - 10 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Hey divya.. thanks for the pm.. will come back and comment...

Loved the post... Ur caps are always amazing...😃.. drool on them most of the time...😉

zain and aliya will be together...the kite scene, the quran reading all symbolizes that but yet the anticipation is too much for monday to come... guess we will just wait and see...

Thank you n I agree with your feedback😊
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Priyanka thank you for such beautiful caps.😛
And also I love your positive take to all the things that people are worried about like the zara-aliya bonding. And you are so right, the Beintehaa makers never take the cliche route..no matter how much we predict at the end of the day, they will do something that we never thought of and we will be left more than happy once again.

We were just left with a lot of questions this week which left all of us confused and then the news of these cameos..that's why we were put off. But we should also not forget the positive aspects that we were given this week. And I love your post for that! 👏

Awesome job girl!👍🏼
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Priyanka thank you for such beautiful caps.😛

And also I love your positive take to all the things that people are worried about like the zara-aliya bonding. And you are so right, the Beintehaa makers never take the cliche route..no matter how much we predict at the end of the day, they will do something that we never thought of and we will be left more than happy once again.

We were just left with a lot of questions this week which left all of us confused and then the news of these cameos..that's why we were put off. But we should also not forget the positive aspects that we were given this week. And I love your post for that! 👏

Awesome job girl!👍🏼

Thank you Saheba and yes I completely understand why fans were upset which is exactly why I love to point the positivity😃
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Res.i swear aisa ek din ayega when I'll comment first. I am nt saying in the near future, but yes.

Yes you will no doubts😃