LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I found this on twitter:
ZAYA MY WORLD @Shruti94Shruti
More

HEY GUYS @PushkarPandiit SIR DM'ED ME AND SAID STAY CALM AND KEEP WATCHING BEINTEHAA SAB CLEAR HO JAYEGA !!!! SO GUYS WE NEED TO CHILL :)

I know this is all upsetting. The fast leaps, the disconnect, the loopholes in the story etc.. etc.. trust me I'm upset too but guys please do not think of quitting.

Other fandoms are currently trending and doing whatever they can to support their show so it doesn't get axed even though their female lead got killed and they had a i don't know how many years leap. And here most people are ready to quit (note i said most not all :D)

Please do not give up just yet. I do not have to let you all know that the next 2 weeks are critical as Colors will decide which show to axe! Yes there's been no article about Beintehaa but we should still take precautions. You never know with this channel.

Please give the CVs time to show what they need please. I'm worried too about the upcoming track but I'm not losing faith on the CVs yet.

The CVs are not stupid. I mean they know Zaya is the USP of the show. no zaya means no Beintehaa. Why would they push their fans away when they really need us?

You all have a right to be frustrated and to vent it out. But at the end of the day please keep supporting the show and our actors. It's a kind request 😊

mission#690

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks For Sharing Saheba.And Well said! 👏
I vent out all my frustration here but at the end i really support Beintehaa and i 'll never stop watching the show.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS... saheba... That is good news and of course we will still support BI...
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
tfs
thank thanks
u made my day
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As long as Zaya/Harshika is shown as a couple..fighting/arguing/separated/romancing it doesn't matter..I'll support the show 😊 I'm sure they have a valid reason for the leaps that are taken which may be revealed in the coming episodes. TFS the news 😊
Edited by anjalijiji - 10 years ago
bella_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tfs !! never going to give up watching my favourite show 😛
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
How did I miss this post?
Well said, Saheba! These sudden leaps and loopholes are honestly very confusing, but I'm sure the CV's have a reason for doing that...we'll probably get our answers really soon :)
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very much needed Saheba! Thanks for the great post! x
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you Saheba, so true!
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love you Saheba for this post and I don't think I need to tell you that I am with you being positive all time :)