Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveYourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I don't know how i missed this!!
What a fabulous piece of writing on the two most interesting characters in the epic apart from Krishna!
I guess there is a lesson in there somewhere...it does not matter what your station in life is, it is the type of people you surround yourself with that counts!! Both were insulted and ridiculed due to the mistakes of others...
As far as your take on Paarth, i think that he did love her but was just unable to admit it. At least that is what i would like to believe๐Ÿ˜Š
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveYourDream

I don't know how i missed this!!
What a fabulous piece of writing on the two most interesting characters in the epic apart from Krishna!
I guess there is a lesson in there somewhere...it does not matter what your station in life is, it is the type of people you surround yourself with that counts!! Both were insulted and ridiculed due to the mistakes of others...
As far as your take on Paarth, i think that he did love her but was just unable to admit it. At least that is what i would like to believe๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank u so much dear...

Yes both were wronged n insulted...

As for Parth, i did mention it that deep down he did love her but he had his own obligations...
By the way, I am a huge Parth-Panchali fan...n i too believe with all my heart that theirs is one of the most intriguing love stories...
However i needed a sombre theme for this OS n hence went with the popular belief of Arjun loving Subhadra more...

Thank u so much for commenting...
๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š
amritat thumbnail
]hmmm not having this discussion to prove anything about karna's character .People can view Karna in whatever way they want.Good or bad to each their own

i was merely stating facts as per which the popular belief that karna insulted draupadi out of revenge or because he had a grudge against her is actually not true or based on the epic

even if we take KMG Karna himself never says that he holds a grudge against drauapdi or that he felt very bad infact in his conversation with krishna ji he clearly apologizes to krishna ji for what he said to panadavs for gratification of Duryodhan.Which mean's in Karan's mind he was saying and doing everything to panadavs for duryodhan's gratification

now whether this makes karna's character noble or not that is not my concern .I am just merely stating what epic and different versions says and as per that karna didnt have any grudge against draupadi nor did he do what he dd because he wanted revenge for rejection that is my point

And regarding polygamy,this is your OS so this is your story but i only raised my POV to your question that 'you have always wondered how first wives felt' to which i replied that first wives perhaps didnt feel as bad as we think because their society was completely different.That is all.

Certainly this is your OS so you can write the way you feel i was merley stating my opinion to your question not your OS๐Ÿ˜Š

Regarding Draupadi i agree that is what i was trying to say as well that its not like her marriage to pandavas only had negatives.It had positives and negatives both

Sabhayata, sorry for not replying earlier. Indeed, wat u r saying is quite logical. However i have woven this OS based on my own feelings regarding First Wives. I dont no y but i always have felt for first wives which is y i sympathize with Ruqaiyya in Jodha Akbar, if u follow that serial.

As for y Karna did wat he did, i dont think a man like Karna would do something like that just for gratification of his friend.
I think he got carried away with revenge n wrath but later realized that he had crossed the line, especially after knowing of his true identity, which is y he repents his words to Lord Krishna.

But i think its no point talking about this coz we have had enougg explosive debates on this...

Thank u for commenting. ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by amritat - 10 years ago
Myraluvpanchali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Beautiful OS amrita ๐Ÿ‘ you have written it beautifully
But tumne parth panchali ka kya kiya ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜ญ
FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@amrita: an off topic comment, even I do feel bad for Ruquiyya in JA!
Edited by FeistyQueen - 9 years ago
amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myraluvpanchali

Beautiful OS amrita ๐Ÿ‘ you have written it beautifully
But tumne parth panchali ka kya kiya ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thank u so much...

I no dear...I am still a huge fan of Arjun n Draupadi... ๐Ÿ˜Š
However, I had written this OS in a sombre mood n hence wrote it this way...
By the way, in my OS Draupadi loves Arjun n only Arjun... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank u for commenting... ๐Ÿ˜Š
amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: FeistyQueen

@amrita: an off topic comment, even I do feel bad for Ruquiyya in JA!

Yes dear...I feel the same.
Although I absolutely love Jodha n her grace n dignity...
But i really feel bad for Ruqaiyya sometimes...
It was not easy to be a wife of a King where he married multiple times...n for First Wives, i feel the situation was worse...
Surely, they were used to it but still i feel a woman is always possessive wen it comes to her true love...especially if its her husband...
amritat thumbnail

Thanks... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Word Count: 1

Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A great OS you have written Amritat๐Ÿ‘

What a heart touching conversation between karna and draupdi๐Ÿ˜ญ
amritat thumbnail