Frequent Posters

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I have Hope...monday epi will decide😆
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The thing is I want to be positive and to trust the CV's and somewhere I still do you they have really impressed us in the past and recently with the haq-e-mehr twist.
But in the past week they showed us things which were totally unexpected, illogical and abit of a let down. After every epi I said that I will still believe in the CV's but just like the recent time lapses the hope has been lessening every second to the point that I knew that the next episode will be just like the one before.

Fans I guess feel sad and disappointed because we had accepted the news of Maamu's death and were prepared for the track and we expect good things. But on the contrary the opposite is happening with all these new entries and towards the progression of divorce.

Even if the show goes down halala route which I hope it doesn't but you never know, I won't stop watching it as I am not muslim so not completely against it but lots of fans will.

I guess it's some faith in the CV's that I have that I hope they have listened to fans constructive feedback and hope that they will turn this all around next week!

Not to be a party pooper for your topic just giving my honest opinion.
Edited by ramita94 - 10 years ago
Raisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

exactly!! why do people forget all the masterstrokes they have given us..so far they have always blown us away..so i would've thought that people would have some more faith in them before reacting like this..alas

if the cvs actually showed ZaYa divorced and rehan and aliya as a couple, then I would have understand why people are reacting,but the cvs didn't even show it yet! So chill!
Raisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramita94

The thing is I want to be positive and to trust the CV's and somewhere I still do you they have really impressed us in the past and recently with the haq-e-mehr twist.

But in the past week they showed us things which were totally unexpected, illogical and abit of a let down. After every epi I said that I will still believe in the CV's but just like the recent time lapses the hope has been lessening every second to the point that I knew that the next episode will be just like the one before.

Fans I guess feel sad and disappointed because we had accepted the news of Maamu's death and were prepared for the track and we expect good things. But on the contrary the opposite is happening with all these new entries and towards the progression of divorce.

Even if the show goes down halala route which I hope it doesn't but you never know, I won't stop watching it as I am not muslim so not completely against it but lots of fans will.

I guess it's some faith in the CV's that I have that I hope they have listened to fans constructive feedback and hope that they will turn this all around next week!

Not to be a party pooper for your topic just giving my honest opinion.

it's your opinion and I totally respect that. But I just hope that people still have faith in beintehaa.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Good to see some positivity on the forum, no not everyone has given up hope. I haven't, yes last week was messy but I have faith that the CVs will deliver this week.
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Exactly, all this time they've shown us the best and now people don't believe them anymore -____-
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The problem with our fandom is that we love negativity on the forum and fortunately or unfortunately we only have about 25% of members on the forum who love positivity and try spread it :) I really wish for once if 100% of the forum would trust cvc;s and allow them to do their work without any comparison from the forum.
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I think the trust is still dere. Some people r just skeptic about the upcoming twists and turns. They fear of losing smth that they hold so precious to them.

Earlier even I mentioned "can't trust the CVs anymore. what r they planning?? scared abt ZaYa and all." But deep down in my heart I have this little hope and I tell myself, ZaYa's divorce won't happen and the CVs must have planned smth. So yeah somewhere I still count on them.

I feel almost all ZaYa lovers r going through this phase. Somewhere, they still believe in CVs. But can't accept it as they r too obsessed with their love for ZaYa.

Don't know if I am making sense to u all. Still wanted to share my view. Let's hope for the best!!

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey i havent lost trust on cvs ,i am just annoyed with 2 new cameos entering our serial thats it...
Raisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

I think the trust is still dere. Some people r just skeptic about the upcoming twists and turns. They fear of losing smth that they hold so precious to them.

Earlier even I mentioned "can't trust the CVs anymore. what r they planning?? scared abt ZaYa and all." But deep down in my heart I have this little hope and I tell myself, ZaYa's divorce won't happen and the CVs must have planned smth. So yeah somewhere I still count on them.

I feel almost all ZaYa lovers r going through this phase. Somewhere, they still believe in CVs. But can't accept it as they r too obsessed with their love for ZaYa.

Don't know if I am making sense to u all. Still wanted to share my view. Let's hope for the best!!

I totally understNd you! I am scared too but I am trusting the cvs and letting them do their job.