TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE YOUR GIRL FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU...featuring ASR

ASRsDolly11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I haven't posted for a while, it's cause my birthday was on Monday 11th august 🥳 Anyways 😆 I was confused on whether to do the what ARSHI are thinking part 2 or the ARSHI's ACTIONS...OUR REACTIONS but they can wait for a while because this one should truly make you wonder and gasp on the magic of ASR on how he picked up KKGSR, the girl who chooses vegetables as a weapon to fight kidnappers and the millionaire business man who apparently is a eats KIDS. I will upload a PART 2 from the tips I left off from but I works hard on this post so please comment and like this post and even if I didn't do a part 2 on the other I am confident that I'll do a part 2 and more even on this one 😊
Now lets start from the beginning when she works for him in the office and at his house.
Tip 1) Catch an unknown lucknow girl on live TV and stare into those innocent eyes.
Tip 2) Seductively walk towards her with the same face as before until she hits the wall.
Tip 3) After you get pissed that the water sprinkler went off rip the girl's Dupatta from your beautiful car mirror and walk off like a BOSS!
Tip 4) After you put this girl in the rain when then car is just about to hit her come out of nowhere and save her (HUG)
Tip 5) When this girl faints catch her, carry her and break her fast and grab her again after you broke her fast. After all this happened while doing the pooja walk back while looking innocently at this girl.
Tip 6) Go to open the closet and see the same girl who said she's leaving and comes back in his closet and say (WHAT THE!) very important
Tip 7) After this girl works at your house...feel her presence and when walking catch her when she falls into your arms and RABBA VE!
Tip 8) After hurting this girl's feelings find her in a secret place and say sorry to her 2 times after hearing her story...and one more the next day just in case
Tip 9) When this girl is crying about her father stand in the middle of the hospital and say her name...just once (KHUSHI) and she'll be coming towards you like a magnet until she runs up and HUGS YOU but you don't hug her because you will 300 episodes later.
Tip 10) Go to the poolside and turn the lights on to look at the girl tangled in lights and walk seductively towards her and remove every light while looking into her eyes so she's trapped in your arms.
Tip 11) When this girl dreams about you being her husband act so naughty and SEXY but actually tease her for looking like a Delhi Auto Rickshaw, in the process make her heart beat go DHAK DHAK!
Tip 12) On Diwali night look at the girl trapped in diya lamps...cause she looks GORGEOUS and she's wearing your favorite color sari BONUS win 👏, and then save her. After saving this girl stare at her during the party and after putting her payal on. Slowly walk towards her until she hits the wall, start by cupping your hand on her cheek and slowly go in for the KISS...until you get a call from freaking AMAN.
Tip 13) After the Diwali night when the girl takes a break from the job and hurt her finger because of you, go to her in your magic ambulance with your first aid kit all ready. Look at the problem your facing and then slowly take some blood out with your handkerchief and fix her engagement finger by wrapping a bandage around it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Superb post
Belated happy bday
-Mannat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Amazing post!
Belated Happy B'day 😊
ASRsDolly11 thumbnail
Amazing post!
Belated Happy B'day 😊
😆 Thank you so much
dis_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Belated happy birthday
Awesome post :-)
ASRsDolly11 thumbnail
dis_arshi]Belated happy birthday
Awesome post :-)

Thank you 😉
KhushiDM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ha ha ha 😊

ASR style... 😎
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
awesome post, loved all the tips and of course all the gifs, especially the second one and happy belated birthday to u 🥳 hope it was wonderful, ur so lucky, u have the same birth month as barun 😳
ASRsDolly11 thumbnail
awesome post, loved all the tips and of course all the gifs, especially the second one and happy belated birthday to u 🥳 hope it was wonderful, ur so lucky, u have the same birth month as barun 😳

Haha Thank you 😆 Glad you liked the post 😃 and yeah it makes me feel better that Barun is born in August as well 😳
orangecandy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post 😊 Good work 😊 really liked it.
Belated Happy Birthday 😊