Zaya will always remain together

honeybees09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi ,

A new comment I read on this forum,

Kamya punjabi will be soon entering beintehaa(colors) at suraiyas younger sister zarina.But thats not it. Apparently there will be 3 more entries in the show.

Lately u saw zain promising with suraiya and that promise was none other than doing a second nikkah after divorce.

Sana khan will be entering the show as suraiyas choice for zain."

Other than that their would be a new business partner for zain and aliya and that would be played by none other than shaheer sheikh,he would turn grey as he will fall for aliya,

Suraiyas ex boyfriend will also make an entry in show later and famous actor monish behl is in talks for the role but nothing is finalized yet

After the tension of divorce problem between zaya, now we got some clue its not going to happen and about the four new entries I think they all are going to create problem for whole Abdullah family and not only for zaya and they will stay stronger and together to solve all these problems and too save their family and in climax only suraiya will accept aaliya. What do you think guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arey,No! 🤣 Those other 3 entries other than Kamya was a spoof! Please read every post carefully.There is only one new entry with her son.
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was a spoof spoiler dear
honeybees09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,
Oh sorry, yeh its spoof i didn't read fully i'm really sorry and may be these two entry will be against suraiya and whole abdullah family and they are the one who will join zaya stronger and we can just relax of rehan & his kids becoz whenever problem arises these two may enter and solve the issue and atlast zaya will save their family for them and finally suraiya accept aaliya.