Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

what if dis suri sis has a son n not a daughter ,who falls for aliya (rehaan ke baad ek aur KmH)...

so n way she n his son wil block all d evil plans of suri n rehaan annoyng zara bachi

Aha makes perfect sense then the 51% stays in the family except if her sister is anything like her she will double cross and end up with winnings and make Suri a bakari lol😆
Attabag1 thumbnail

omg i cant blv i jus guessed sum pulkit sandhu .is he bro of nandish ..is gng to come..

Lol our imaginations are running wild 😆 😆
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Attabag1

Aha makes perfect sense then the 51% stays in the family except if her sister is anything like her she will double cross and end up with winnings and make Suri a bakari lol😆

She will return to India after learning about her brother-in-law's (Suraiya's husband) death. Says a source associated with the show, "It will be a negative character. The makers are working on her track. She will enter the show with actor Pulkit Sandhu, who will play her son. Pulkit was last seen in Aasmaan Se Aagey." Kamya confirmed the news, "It's an interesting character and hence, I have said yes to it.

yes its true she has son not daughter..wow now i'm felling guess hi karna tha kuch aur kar leti shayad woh true hota..lol😉
Attabag1 thumbnail

She will return to India after learning about her brother-in-law's (Suraiya's husband) death. Says a source associated with the show, "It will be a negative character. The makers are working on her track. She will enter the show with actor Pulkit Sandhu, who will play her son. Pulkit was last seen in Aasmaan Se Aagey." Kamya confirmed the news, "It's an interesting character and hence, I have said yes to it.

yes its true she has son not daughter..wow now i'm felling guess hi karna tha kuch aur kar leti shayad woh true hota..lol😉

😆 😆