Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: richmich

Ek aur syappa.Isi Ki kami thi...

But wait a min...Suri negative & her sis also grey/negative.Does dat mean Suri has competition?Ya Allah kya ho ra hai

beintehaa tamsha..cant they send zaya on foreign tshoot..instead of wastg money on ths cameo's..

kamya punjabi n beintehaa, will complty look ekta shw..
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
As if all the plottings done and conspiracies hatched by the (un)holy trinity were not enough..

Seems makers of BI are getting highly inspired by Ekta Kapoor and her soaps with multiple marriages, mutiple partners and never exhausting bunch of characters -- negative cameos mostly..

Where is Beintehaa uniqueness that had drawn us towards the show at the first place???

BTW any chance that she is Zain's mother instead of Suri and is returning back to even her scores with Suri???

Edited by bashful_moon - 10 years ago
Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: richmich

Dnt b so sure dat she won't b having a daughter coz serials mein Sab maa jawaan hoti hai.She can hv a young daughter.Oh God hope dis is a cameo too.Jaldi rafa dafa karo ise

They all come in cameos but end up being the parallel leads😉
Attabag1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghapaim

this was predictable that suri sis wil be also a vamp

my god i feel like breaking my head seeing so much negative character i really want to say cvs give viewers some time to bee atleast little positive hope soo much negativity really irking me

Agree but the name of the game seems to be maximum torture for us the viewersviewers😆
LazyLad14 thumbnail
ths cameo's dnt leave our ahw easily ,frst it was barkat ..n now rehaan ,well he has decide himself to be strong pillars.so he want be leavng anyway...now dis vamp ERHHH😡..seems like thy r gng 2torture us mentally..
Attabag1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

ths cameo's dnt leave our ahw easily ,frst it was barkat ..n now rehaan ,well he has decide himself to be strong pillars.so he want be leavng anyway...now dis vamp ERHHH😡..seems like thy r gng 2torture us mentally..

Lol for sure torture it is😊, but just think every cloud has a silver lining😊
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i have no faith in cv's right now.if her character is grey if she going to create problem for Suri or ZaYa?
isn't Rehan and his kid party and Suri is enough that they bring more problem for ZaYa.
Attabag1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

i have no faith in cv's right now.if her character is grey if she going to create problem for Suri or ZaYa?
isn't Rehan and his kid party and Suri is enough that they bring more problem for ZaYa.

With all these grey shaded characters the show is turning into the twilight zone😆 But I still love the show
Edited by Attabag1 - 10 years ago
LazyLad14 thumbnail
what if dis suri sis has a son n not a daughter ,who falls for aliya (rehaan ke baad ek aur KmH)...

so n way she n his son wil block all d evil plans of suri n rehaan annoyng zara bachi
LazyLad14 thumbnail
omg i cant blv i jus guessed sum pulkit sandhu .is he bro of nandish ..is gng to come..