Kamya Punjabi to enter Colors' Beintehaa

Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

She will be seen in the character of Zarina, younger sister of Suraiyya (Suchitra Pillai).

A source states, "The lady will be shown coming down from Dubai. She will be the sister of Suraiyya, and would be seen essaying a grey-shaded role."

As if one witch was not enough😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Koi uski shaadi rehaan se karade.
Uff mere khuda...kitne grey characters aege...but ek cheez achi hai...she wont have a daughter of zains age coz shes not old
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ek aur syappa.Isi Ki kami thi...

But wait a min...Suri negative & her sis also grey/negative.Does dat mean Suri has competition?Ya Allah kya ho ra hai
Attabag1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

Koi uski shaadi rehaan se karade.

Uff mere khuda...kitne grey characters aege...but ek cheez achi hai...she wont have a daughter of zains age coz shes not old

Lol wouldn't that be great😆
riakhan364 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beti b paaida kr hi le ga thoday dino tak zain se shadi kranay k liye..
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Attabag1

She will be seen in the character of Zarina, younger sister of Suraiyya (Suchitra Pillai).

A source states, "The lady will be shown coming down from Dubai. She will be the sister of Suraiyya, and would be seen essaying a grey-shaded role."

As if one witch was not enough😡

exactly thr so many negative ..like nafeesa,shazia ,suriya,rehaan now zara n now her.i'm sure she'll hav daughter .so wow .
Attabag1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: richmich

Ek aur syappa.Isi Ki kami thi...

But wait a min...Suri negative & her sis also grey/negative.Does dat mean Suri has competition?Ya Allah kya ho ra hai

Ha ha! All we need is another one of them to complete the three witches😆. Just another thought if her sister is going to be greyish could the back drop possibly be that Suri stole Usman from her and because of this she may have a facial to make her white and she supports Alia? 😆
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dnt b so sure dat she won't b having a daughter coz serials mein Sab maa jawaan hoti hai.She can hv a young daughter.Oh God hope dis is a cameo too.Jaldi rafa dafa karo ise
Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this was predictable that suri sis wil be also a vamp
my god i feel like breaking my head seeing so much negative character i really want to say cvs give viewers some time to bee atleast little positive hope soo much negativity really irking me
Attabag1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riakhan364

Beti b paaida kr hi le ga thoday dino tak zain se shadi kranay k liye..

Lol just like the CVs have fast forwarded the three months 😆