Very interesting update soon plzzz
-CRJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks guyss. Really appreciate your response
-CRJ- thumbnail

Frustrated, zain felt like it was best to go away. He needed a break. A long, long break! Sitting inside the car, he started to drive not knowing where to go. Staring blankly at the road, he went by where his heart leaded him. He chuckled. Heart? He really doubt he had one. He doubted that big time after what he did - to HER!

*Flashback*

Year : 2014
Place : Barkhat Villa

The truth was out finally and Zain, well standing infront of aaliya felt it difficult to even look at her. The guilt was eating him from inside. The guilt of misjudging her. Guilt of blaming her - for his father's death. Guilt of telling all those words to her in a fit of rage. But above all, the guilt that was eating him from inside was of letting her down, for breaking her trust. It is right, he is not worthy of calling himself as her husband. Not now, not ever!

Aaliya looked at him accusingly as he tried to make an attempt to appologize.

Aaliya : Don't zain!

Zain : Aaliya... Listen to me please. I know I was wrong. No, i'm wrong, but it wasn't my fault entirely. I was talked into it.

Aaliya : I'm sorry but after all that happened in the last three months i can't bring myself to forgive you. Afterall, after all this what gaurantee do I have that this won't repeat. This time it was maamu. Khuda na khasta agar kal maami ko kuch ho jaye, then you would blame me only for that too right. How am I to trust you after all this. I'm sorry but i have lost trust in you, in your love and in this marriage. You are free to divorce me, afterall it is just three normal words for you right? You have lost it this time zain... lost me forever.

And with that, aaliya walked out of the place, her head held high and with her self-respect.

She left everything, all the shares her maamu had left to her in their name. She had left New York with her self-respect and her babies. Yes she was pregnant, pregnant with Zain's children but, she didn't have a heart to tell it to zain, afterall after all this how could she bring herself to trust her with this. How could she trust him when all he did was hurt her in these three months. How was she to believe that he wont accuse her and fingerpoint on her character that it wasnt his children. Thinking of had her feel sick in her stomach. She had had enough. The business trip being that last straw. Moving away from india, she changed her - hoping that none would ne able to find her. She wanted to be away, mumbai in a case suffocated her then and that's what had happened. She changed her name to Aaliya Khan and none were ever able to allocate her.

She gave birth to two little angels : ijaaz and sana, ijaaz bein elder to sana by a few minutes. And that was it - her small little happy family.

*Present*

Aaliya stood infront of the gate of barkhat royale. One which her maamu made with so much of hard work and dedication. When she got to knewof ijaaz wish to take over it, she was hesitant - hesitant to come all the way from New York to India. She didn't wanted to encounter the people she now hated from the core of her heart. They had given her every single reason to do so. But well, there were her children too who had never asked for anything but this. The hate for their father in their hearts had surapassed every single boundary. Even she didn't know when so much hatred had gathered up in their heart. She sighed as she went in with two lucnh box in her hand.

Receptionist : How may I help you ma'am.

She asked in a sugar coated voice.

Aaliya : Ijaaz Khan.

Receptionist : Ma'am sir is busy in a meeting. Would you mind waiting for a few minutes?

Aaliya : Sure.

She sat down on one of the chairs.

Faahad who was going out stooped dead in his tracks as he noticed a familiar figure seated in the waiting area. The familiar figure name Aaliya Zain Abdullah as he remembered. 25 years and her beauty was intact. She looked just the same. The same eyes, a bit or wrinkles but as innocent and beautiful as before. Aaliya, though noticed him, sat there feign ignorance - her attitude cleary depicting she didn't bother. She had lost her brother during those months and she dont intend to have him back.

Recwptionist : Ma'am, sir is free now. He is in his cabin.

Aaliya : thanks.

She said and she left for ijaaz's cabin.

--------------------
Finished!
Likes and comments please :)
LoveBeintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really like it plz. Cont. Soon
-CRJ- thumbnail

Ijaaz : Ammi, what are you doing here?

Aaliya : Why, can't I come and meet my son? Strangers are we?

Ijaaz : Ammi, its nothing like this. Come, sit.

Ijaaz led aaliya as they made themselves comfortable on the couch.

Ijaaz : So tell me now, what bring you here? I know you don't like coming to office.

Aaliya smiled.

Aaliya : You and you princess forgot your lunch. How responsible can you both get?

Ijaaz smiled sheepishly.

---------------

Arub : oh just shut up woman! How could you even say that? Don't you dare forget that i know much more secrets of yours.

Zoya : Shut up arub!

Arub : Oh don't you dare to shut me up zoya. It wont take me long to tell abbu.

Zoya : and as if abbu will believe you? Ha! Don't you forget arub, abbu hates you to infinity.

Zoya smirked.

Arub : I dont care. I already have lost my abbu and well, I hardly care if I loose anyone else too.

Arub stumped out of the room after having a heated argument with her step sis - Zoya.

Having someone know her having affairs with someone was something she never wanted. But well, it isnt like someone give it a damn. Just because of her mother, she was always sidelined. Where her step siblings - saif and zoya - were given plenty of love by their father faahad, she was always sidelined. She had to pay for all the bad deeds of her mother and she felt frustrated. She wondered if it would have been the case if her chaachi was here? Aaliya used to love her like anything, she missed her. She missed her chaachi like hell. A big fat drop of tear fell from her eyes and she made no attempt to wipe it. She walked aimlessly on the road not noticing the car coming towards her.

---------------

Aaliya sat in the back seat of the car as driver drove back home. Driver noticed a girl walking aimless. He horned and she didnt event acknowledged it and when the driver realised she was not in his senses it was too late.

-------------------

Aaliya sat infron of the ICU waiting for the doctor to come out and acknowledge her with what happened to that girl. She don't know why but she felt so much attached to that girl. But watching the little girl struggling to live she felt sorry for her. She
ZFA_Flower thumbnail
Continue soon plzz it so interesting I love this chronicles
-CRJ- thumbnail
She so much felt like she know this beautiful lady but oh well getting aged had slowed down her mind.

Doctors made their way out of the ICU and she rushed towards them.

Aaliya : Doctor, how is that girl.

Doctor : She is out of danger. You might meet her if you want.

Aaliya : thank you doctor.

Aaliya made her way inside. Her heart thudded at only allah knew what speed. She felt a strange yet strong connection with the girl but well, she wasnt able to finger point it.

She sat down on the stool and carressed the girls hairs.

--------------

Arub felt someone caressing her hairs. So much after years she felt that motherly touch she carved for. She blinked open her eyes and the person infront of her left her so much shocked.

Arub : Chaachi...

----------------------------

Aaliya sat beside the girl shocked. Chaachi...? Is she...

She looked down at the girl with tear filled eyes.

Arub : Chaachi... Aap wapas aa gayi? Kahan thi aap itne saalo se? Aapko pata hai how much i missed you!

Arub tried sitting but was held back by aaliya.

Aaliya : mera baccha. Bas rote nahi. And waapas kaise nahi aati afterall you chaachi loves you so much.

Aaliya dropped a kiss at her forehead and told her to rest.

----------------------

Faahad : kahan chali gayi hai ye ladki. Apna phone bhi ghar pe chod ke chali gayi hai. How coyld one be this irresponsible!

Zoya : Dad, just leave it. She nevr cared about us. Why would she care to explain it to us now.

Faahad : ya right. Let her come back, I will see to it that how will she leave the premises of this how.

Angry, he walked into his room slamming the door shut while zoya smirked.

Zoya : ab main bhi dekhti hun arub, how will you tell abbu about it.

Thinking she went away to her room.

-------------------

Aaliya : maaf kijiyega rehaan sahaab but can you do one thing for me? Can you just call faahad abdullah and infrom him that arub is hospitalized? Ya please do it.

Arub : mujhe dad ke saath nahi jaana chaachi.

Aaliya : aise kyon keh rahi ho aap beta? Faahad bhai toh aapse bahut pyaar karte hain.

Arub : ye aapki galat fehmi hai chaachi. Us ghar mein mujhse koi pyaar nahi karta. Jabse dad ne ammi ko talaaq diya hai, tabse wo mujhse beintehaa nafrat karte hain. Daadi ko bhi mera vajood us ghar mein gavaara nahi hai. Mujhe nahi jaana wahan chaachi... Dum ghutta hai mera wahan.

Aaliya : nahi baccha aise nahi kehte. Mujhe pura yakeen hai faahad bhai aapse beintehaa mohobbat karte hai. Ek minute, ek call aa raha hai.

She made her exit from the room attending the call.

---------------------------

Arub : Wow, mr. Faahad Abdullah! What brought you here?

Faahad : Arub! Mind your language! Im your dad.

Arub : okay so my so-called-dad, tell me what brought you here?

She faced the other side as a tear made its way down from her eyes.

Faahad : baccha, i love you.

Arub : oh? Is it? Im sorry you see i was always sidelined in these 25 years that i dont know the meaning of love. Actually it feels like i was always a burden for you. Allah, why did you made her save me? It would have been better if i was dead. I would have actually been with daadu who used to love me so much!

Aaliya : ARUB! How could you say like that?

Finished!

Comments and likes please :)
ZFA_Flower thumbnail
Suberp
And so painful update
Also heart warming
Continue soon plzz
I love your works so much
ZFA_Flower thumbnail