ZaYa OS:Youre right Zain...

divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hi and hello to all my fellow forumies...hope you're all doing good😊
well i thought of this when i saw the Thursday episode where aaliya was insulted and hurt...i was so upset😭 that day this idea popped up...i wrote it yesterday itself, sorry for posting it today😕
i always wanted aaliya to be strong and independent...thats what i wanted to show in this OS...hope you all like it...i'll post it in two parts
so here we go...😉

ZaYa OS: You're right Zain...

Finally the truth was out...thanks to Fahad Bhai and Rehaan who proved Aaliya's innocence against the police complaint with the Rizwan who told them that Aaliya was with them the entire time and the aftermaths of knowing Zain and Surraiya's arrest at the hotel...they even talked to Haiders who told them everything Nafeesa said to them. Fahad figured that Nafeesa was surely involved in all of this, so as a final stop they talked to the cook who mixed the poison in sheer korma on Eid

He also resisted at starting, he kept ranting the same thing he said on Eid...but after constant questioning and threatening he finally spilled the truth and told everything was scripted and executed by Nafeesa only...so finally all three came to know that NAFEESA was the main and the only culprit behind every awful thing that has happened in Barkat Villa

Rehaan also made Fahad understand that stopping the unani medicine was one of the main reasons of Osman Saab's sudden health deteriorated which was also collaborated by the German doctor who also apologized to Fahad for his inefficiency to fore see this mishap. Fahad was utterly guilt ridden; he straight went to a Dargah and cried for hours for all his misconception about Aaliya. But before he left he promised himself and his father that he will make everyone pay for what they have done to that pure soul, especially Nafeesa.

So finally Parda-farish at Barkat Villa, all the Abdullah's were there including Aaliya who didn't understand anything in front of her. Fahad was beyond anger and slapped Nafeesa hard on her face thrice for destroying her mother & brother's reputation and destroying Aaliya's life. Zain didn't move a muscle from his place, he was dumbfounded. Surraiya refused to believe about Nafeesa's betrayal and Aaliya's innocence, but slowly few things did make sense to her and sat down broken in the sofa nearby crying at her fate, while shaziya was about to faint with all the shocking revelation today.

As a result Fahad kicked Nafeesa out of Barkat Villa and his life also...but he refused to send Arub and Sana with her stating that he would never want his children to grow with a devil like her, so he said he would legally also claim her after their divorce. Nafeesa looked at Rizwan for support but he fail to acknowledge her as his sister itself. He refused to let her stay with him and Aayat for all the trouble she has caused this family especially Zain & Aaliya. So Nafeesa walked out of Barkat villa with guilt but also anger.

All stood silently still for some time...Zain was more than just dumbfound, all the things he did and said flashed before his eyes but now none of them made sense to him. His every word, look & action towards Aaliya was eating him alive from inside out. He felt a big lump in his throat which was making it hard to breath...he just stared at Aaliya with so much pain and guilt, Aaliya was looking at Zain with the same emotions she's been seeing him all these days

Fahad started first "Aaliya...I have don't have enough words in this world to say how guilty i feel now...for the things we've done to you...not even Allah is gonna forgive us" Fahad said it with utmost regret with his head bowed down "and dad would never forgive us...we now know we have made injustice to his soul by insulting you...being his sons we've disrespected and insulted him, by doubting you on harming our family...I don't know how we forgot the one who bought true happiness to our dad" he cried so much all this while, Aaliya came forward and signed him to stop with the same tears. He finally looked up at her and pleaded this time "I know it's very hard & impossible for you...but if you can please try to forgive us" Fahad cried holding Aaliya's hand and added "at least that way we could do make our dad's soul RIP" Aaliya couldn't see Fahad crying like this so she instantly replied "please Fahad Bhai stop crying...i know you didn't do anything on your own conscience...whatever happened has happened because of fate...no one can be blamed fully on this...so please don't make me feel guilty" Fahad and Aaliya had a beautiful brother-sister moment. Surraiya just sat there and cried for everything that had happened, she didn't know if she had to be sad or happy.

Finally Zain came towards Aaliya bowing his head, Aaliya could sense him near but she refused to look at him. Suddenly Zain fell on his knees and cried which shocked the world out of Aaliya "i have no rights to be your husband or be Osman Abdullah's son...I've let down the most two important people of my life when they needed me the most" Surraiya just looked over to Zain with the tear following eye, Aaliya just looked at him "what are you doing Zain...I'm still your wife please get up now" and she helped him stand on his legs. He finally looked up to her "I can't imagine the pain, betrayal, the hurt I've given you in this 3 months...I failed you and my dad...mostly I failed myself" with every crying words Aaliya was crying with him...they held each other's hand in consolation. "Dad tried to tell me even while dying but I was so stupid & blinded over my anger and ego...that I failed to understand my dad's last word...I've hurt him so much, I can't...I'm so sorry Aaliya..." he held Aaliya's face in his palm "I can't believe I tried to hurt you...my life...my malika-e-Zain...the purest soul I've known...I would never be forgiven by my dad or Allah...but I'll do everything in my power until my last breath to win your forgiveness, I know I have to do a lot to win back your love...my life back..." he cried his heart out by holding Aaliya's hand who cried along with him, finally Aaliya spoke "I'm just happy at least you understood and accepted your mistake" Zain put his face on their hand and cried "you've realized your mistake, that's the most important thing Zain...I'm sure my Allah and mamu will forgive you" and she finally looked at him and said "you're right Zain".

to be continued in the next part😃

Edited by divikash - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divikash thumbnail
here is the 2nd and final part of it...hope i made justice to aaliya's character...i hope you like it

Aaliya controlled her tears and calmed herself, she continued looking at Zain again "you're right Zain...you have to do a lot to win back my love" Zain stopped crying and looked up at Aaliya confused by her words. He saw a hardened Aaliya with confidence and pain reflecting in her glare, he was shocked when she slowly pulled her hand from his grip and took few slow steps backward without removing her eyes from him and finished "A LOT". All were shocked at that moment, but Rehaan and Rizwan were a little proud at Aaliya change, and Fahad just accepted her behaviour. Zain just looked at Aaliya, he thought his wait was over but didn't see that it just began. Finally Aaliya spoke again "I loved you Zain from the bottom of my heart and soul...I knew you did too...but you just turned everything into hate & disgust...I'm just to broken to be mended easily" Aaliya said with a straight face looking at Zain, whom each word struck him hard on his chest. She continued, this time with pain in her voice "as Aaliya Zain Abdullah your wife and Barkat Villa's daughter-in-law I can forgive you for all your deeds...but as a women and follower of Allah I can never forgive for all the insults I've gone through during this period" she said with a lone tear brushing her cheeks and her eyes beaming with anger. Aaliya composed herself and had a small smirk "now I leave this house with My Pride and Respect...and no one can stop me this time".

She was about to turn around and walk but stopped and turned back to a broken, very vulnerable Zain and told Rehaan "Rehaan, make the papers ready" Zain looked confused & shocked at Aaliya, "now I forgive my Mehr given by mamu...I don't need it anymore" all were shocked including Rehaan but Aaliya clarified "I accepted the mehr to respect my Mamu's wish and prove my innocence...and now I'm in no need of it anymore...you can have it" she said with ultimate confidence and pride at her decision. She turned and walked with confidence but stopped in her way and looked aside to see at her Mamu's photo, she looked at it with tears "I'm sorry mamu, I know you'd never want this...but you're the one who said i have to fulfil the duties apart from being a Bahu only...and this is me who is fulfilling a duty of strong women you know me to be" saying which she gave a last look at Zain and salaamed him "khuda hafiz" and walked (with BI bgm playing)

Aaliya stopped again on her way, she looked at Rehaan who smiled at her with pride "I'm so proud of you Aaliya; whenever you said that you were fine and you're doing this for your mamu...I thought you were trying to console yourself by saying so" Aaliya smiled at Rehaan while he continued "But now i know you were not just saying it for the sake of saying...thank you for believing in yourself all along" Aaliya nodded "Rehaan ji, I should be the one to thank you...you were there when i could trust no one of my own...you gave me the 3 most beautiful souls who loved me like their own...and you all stood by me when no one did" Rehaan completed "we still do and will always support you & your decisions" Aaliya smiled "and that's why I can't stay at your house anymore" Rehaan's smile vanished and turned into a confusion, before he could ask Aaliya answered "I wanted to find myself the 1st time I left this house...thanks to you I did, but now I have to show this Aaliya to the world and i can't bother you anymore to do that" Aaliya hesitated for some time but continued "it's the best for the goodwill of both Zara & Kabir" Rehaan finally understood her meaning and budged her no more "so where will you stay...I doubt you're going to Bhopal anytime soon"

Before Aaliya could reply Rizwan answered "At our house" both Aaliya and Rehaan looked at him, he looked at Aaliya "Aaliya bhabi...please you have to come...after what my sister did to you and your life i can't even look at you" Aaliya shook her head in denial at his statement "No Rizwan, you have nothing to feel guilt about...you're taking good care of Aayat that's good for me" Rizwan smiled "yes bhabi...at least for Aayat's sake you have to come...she's been taking all the blame for problem...please I'm asking you as my sister won't you give me that privilege at least" Aaliya couldn't say anything, she looked at Rehaan who smiles at her...she finally gives an affirmative nod to Rizwan who was very happy & emotional at the same time. All three set out together...but before exiting Aaliya finally looked back again she looked at Zain who was lifeless. She composed herself and left the Barkat Villa with confidence

Zain was left lifeless...he hurt her so much that it was impossible to go back to the way it was before. He just looked at Osman's picture and promised himself that he will bring back real Barkat, their happiness and blessing to this house. From the looks of it everything was over, but he knew that it was just the BEGINNING

now that's it...so what do you think...wannna scold, advise or anything pls comment
and hit the like button before doing that
your comments are all welcome and appreciated👏👏

thank you😊

PS: this is my first OS... so pls spare me a little😃
Edited by divikash - 10 years ago
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tragedy?
Well written akka!

I love the way Aliya stood up with confidence.The way they had insulted her.It is like unbearable.

Awesome! Fantastic! Amazing!
divikash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Tragedy?

Well written akka!

I love the way Aliya stood up with confidence.The way they had insulted her.It is like unbearable.

Awesome! Fantastic! Amazing!

well thank you sissy very much for your comment😃
and
yeh tragedy nai hai...its just the starting
he has to do thngs to win her back...to win his aaliya gulam haider

its just an os...thats why it ended there
well i think after all the insult she's been through this was needed for her
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved how Aliya stood up for herself
everything was beautifully penned down dear
totally loved this OS 👍🏼
hope to read more from you!
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divikash

well thank you sissy very much for your comment😃
and
yeh tragedy nai hai...its just the starting
he has to do thngs to win her back...to win his aaliya gulam haider

its just an os...thats why it ended there
well i think after all the insult she's been through this was needed for her

lol.I rhought it was a tragedy 😆 Oh yeah.The last line "This Was The BEGINNING".

Yeah! She really needs to be stubborn this time.And Zain should do a lot of things to win her back.😉
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mindblowing yaar I loved it :)
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb
loved d way hw aaliya stood 4 herself
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice story...
Really loved the confident aliya...
Keep writing..
divikash thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Anisha.

loved how Aliya stood up for herself
everything was beautifully penned down dear
totally loved this OS 👍🏼
hope to read more from you!

thank you...i really wanted aaliya to say such things to her, after all the insult she's been through
i really hope i can write such OS too😆