u.a1254 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
(I hope you like it.)

Daadi had gone to Ludhiana for some time and had taken Aaliyah along. Pragya and Abhi were all alone but Abhi had to leave for a concert immediately. Now Pragya was left all alone. Pragya was tired and bored. The only way she could relax was to take a long relaxing shower. Abhi wasn't going to come for another day or two and Pragya had nothing to worry about. She took a book and went to take the bath. 

She didn't completely close the door, for it had been broken from the inside. Her closing it would mean spending the night in the bathroom, until someone opens it from the outside. She quickly put her towel aside and sat in the relaxing bubble bath. Too pass the time, Pragya began to read her book. 

After sometime she heard someone noise in her bedroom before she could get up Abhi walked in with nothing but a towel and Abhi closed the door.

"You? What are you doing here?" Pragya asked getting inside the water as much as possible. Abhi jumped hearing her voice.

"Huh." Abhi looked at her. "Get out. I have to take a bath."

"I can't." Pragya said. "We're stuck."

"Excuse me?" Abhi asked.

"The door is broken." Pragya explained. "You can't open it from the inside."

"Shit." Abhi said as he desperately tried to open the door. He punched the door and walked up to 
her.

"Stay away from me." Pragya told him. Abhi looked at her. 

"Please." Abhi said. "I would rather jump off the roof." Abhi began to remove his towel. Pragya quickly closed her eyes.

"What are you doing?" Pragya asked awkwardly. Abhi ignored her question and got in the tub. Pragya almost jumped. She pulled back her legs to prevent any contact. "Why did you come inside?"

"Yeah, you get to enjoy the cold water and I get to sit outside on the hot floor, not happening." Abhi explained. Pragya looked at him and then at herself making sure, no part of her body was being exposed. 

"How long do you think we are stuck here?" Pragya asked after some time.

"Probably until Daadi comes and realizes that we're missing." Abhi explained. Pragya nodded. She had started  to shiver. The temperature had dropped at night and this cold water was not helping them. "I think it's time we go sit on the hot floor." Pragya nodded.

"You turn around and close your eyes." Pragya told him. Abhi nodded and turned around. Pragya slowly got out of the bath tub. She draped the towel around herself. She mentally cursed herself for bring this towel. It hardly covered her upper thighs. 

"Done?" Abhi asked. 

"Y-yes." Pragya stammered. Abhi started to get up and Pragya closed her eyes. Abhi draped the 
towel around him and looked at Pragya, she looked beautiful but she was clearly embarrassed at what she was wearing. Pragya slowly opened her eyes to see Abhi staring at her, she looked at him for a moment and then became self conscious. 

Abhi slowly walked towards but to make their condition worse, their was a power failure. Pragya yelped and found herself in Abhi's arms. Abhi was surprised at Pragya's reaction. Yet, Abhi held her protectively. Pragya looked so mesmerizing. Abhi slowly pulled her closer and moved the wet hair from her face. Pragya just stared at Abhi, also in the trance.

Abhi moved forward and Pragya's back hit the wall causing her to have goosebumps. Abhi placed both hands on the wall to prevent her from escaping. Abhi leaned in and kissed the exposed skin between her chest and neck. He slowly kissed her on her collar, neck, jawline. Pragya's breathing got heavier with every kiss. Abhi again leaned in and this time his lips touched hers. Pragya's eyes flew open in shock. 

Abhi was soft. The kiss showed tenderness. Pragya soon replied with the same tenderness. His arms wrapped around her waist while her hands in his hair. Soon, they broke apart gasping for air. The light came back and broke the trance they had been in. Pragya found herself in Abhi's arm and her hands in his hair. She didn't know what to do.

Good for her Abhi knew exactly. He pulled her even more closer and slowly untugged her towel. Pragya looked at him but she found only love in his eyes. The next moment she knew, her towel and Abhi's towel both were on the ground. Abhi scooped her up and took her to the bathtub. 

"Abhi?" Daadi asked. "You're in there?"

"Huh?" Abhi said waking up. He was holding Pragya and both of them were outside of the bath tub. "Y-yes."

"Can I come in?" Daadi asked.

"NO!" Abhi said quickly. "Just open the door slightly."

"Okay." Daadi laughed and left.

Abhi gentally woke Pragya up. She turned crimson red, realizing she and Abhi were still naked. Abhi winked at her, grabbed his towel and left the washroom. Pragya sighed to herself and smiled at the night both of them had just spent.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I love the way you write !! And ABHI's winks!!!! Uff

Really nice !
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome bathroom romance. Loved it
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Marvellous OS Dear!Thanks fr pm!Pls do write more on Abhigya & pm Me!
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow awsm os
Loved it
Very nicely written
kiyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA OMG THIS WSS BRILLIANT! '
smala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it very much.
Abhi and Pragya passionate moments in the bathroom was absolutely romantic.
Daadi such an understanding and cool old gal.
Abhi's wink and Pragya blushing that was good.
Please do write some more.
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really enjoyed this one! :D Thanks!