Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh no...week end is here and has again left us with beintehaa expectations of the coming week...
Yesterday I loved the episode but still did not like the GOING BACK IN TIME thing which has just left me confused of the current month in BEINTEHAA...😕

Ok review time...
3 reasons to watch + 3 likes...
-ALIYA SOLVING her presentation problem...ZAIN finding his answer in QURAAN...which shows the complete change in character from the alcoholic version zain.
- KITE MESSAGING😆 Game...everyone's messages ( except Zara ) is a thing to watch...zain and ALIYA sent their message to MAMU...which was 😭...aroob's message to ALIYA which hit zain was👏...atleast someone knocked the ego door of zain.
- ZAIN AND ALIYA praying together...no matter how far they are they still do the same thing...at least zain remembers ALIYA's words and followed it. That is more than enough for me.

3 hates...
WHY...WHY did ZARA's kite hit SURAIYA...that scene made me say NOOO...
SURAIYA...again her last scene with zain...I will be free from these black clothes...SERIOUSLY, stop with the mind poisoning,woman?...not to mention her promise from zain.
NAFEESA...I do not know why but whenever I see her I get😡

3 expectations...for Monday.
- ZAYA official trip...will be interesting+ one hour special???LET's SEE WHATS SPECIAL.
- REHAN jasoosing NAFEESA...please better late than never.
- Some ZAYA moments...which will make us go😳...and longly remembered.

Do comment...if I am wrong somewhere...

Edited by 786ahf - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree to all points... Right they have to get back That's it... rest we can get later... BUT GET THEM BACK...
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Agree to all points... Right they have to get back That's it... rest we can get later... BUT GET THEM BACK...

Thanks...like I said BETTER LATE THAN NEVER
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf

- KITE MESSAGING😆 Game...everyone's messages ( except Zara ) is a thing to watch...zain and ALIYA sent their message to MAMU...which was 😭...aroob's message to ALIYA which hit zain was👏...atleast someone knocked the ego door of zain.

Sorry it's not just aroob...but all the chillar party's message.
+
Loved zain saying azadi from ALIYA thoughts