Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: craziness05

I don't know maybe yahin kahin hoga wait a minute main search karke link deti hun😛btw woh episode zarur dekhna don't miss it maine woh episode doctor ke clinic mein dekha tha🤣

Haan, i was thinking of asking.. tere haath ko kya hua? Ab thik hai na?
And rofl.. seriously.? Doc k clinic mein 😆
But i can also proudly say ki meine bhi BI hosp mein dekha hai 😛
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Haan, i was thinking of asking.. tere haath ko kya hua? Ab thik hai na?
And rofl.. seriously.? Doc k clinic mein 😆
But i can also proudly say ki meine bhi BI hosp mein dekha hai 😛

Don't ask ki mere haath ko kya hua ek ke baad ek attack hua 1 din mein 3 baar lagi mujhe mere haathon mein🤣 isliye main kch type nhi kar paa rhi thi😆 sorry yaar pura forum dekh liya kahin WU nhi mila tu google par search kar le maybe mil jaayega...seriouly...?? tune kab dekha😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Good to see some optimistic posts!! The look on Suraiya's face will be priceless! Suraiya won't know what hit her given how confident she is, all the more reason for her plans to fail!

I want to know if Zain will find out the truth or if he stops the divorce because he just can't live without Aaliya. I am interested to see where the CVs go here.

I believe the turning point lies in their business trip, this is not happening for the hell of it. There has to be a purpose behind sending these two away together, away from the plotting and negativity.
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pastaaa!! 🤗🤗🤗
Awesome Post! 👍🏼

I am really really really Excited! I am Damn Sure.There is no 'Talaq'.

Nafeesa and Fahads Divorce and Shazias reaction will be like I-Wanted-Divorce-Right?🤣
craziness05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Good to see some optimistic posts!! The look on Suraiya's face will be priceless! Suraiya won't know what hit her given how confident she is, all the more reason for her plans to fail!

I want to know if Zain will find out the truth or if he stops the divorce because he just can't live without Aaliya. I am interested to see where the CVs go here.

I believe the turning point lies in their business trip, this is not happening for the hell of it. There has to be a purpose behind sending these two away together, away from the plotting and negativity.

Surraiya's reaction wiol be a treat to watch and her ego would be definiately hurt that's why she will again try ro seperate ZaYa and I eagerly waiting to see how they will protect their relationship
Exactly I am eager to see how divorce stops and what will zain do he will regret that's for sure but something big is going to happen for sure this trip has a very big purpose that's why we also have a special episode on monday

craziness05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Pastaaa!! 🤗🤗🤗

Awesome Post! 👍🏼

I am really really really Excited! I am Damn Sure.There is no 'Talaq'.

Nafeesa and Fahads Divorce and Shazias reaction will be like I-Wanted-Divorce-Right?🤣

Avi🤗🤗🤗
Thanxx😳 same here talaaq ke zero chances
Lol right she will say I want divorce plzz give me divorce🤣
Btw how are your test going...??
Edited by craziness05 - 10 years ago
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hats off to ur positivity dear I cn't though trying too hard bt unable to think in tat way
Very Confused n scared as whtz going to happen next jst praying everything will be f9...n cv's surprise us once again...
nt in a position to bear any other shock...thy hv spoiled my weekend I will kill them if thy dn't shw zaya reunion soon.
craziness05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashis

Hats off to ur positivity dear I cn't though trying too hard bt unable to think in tat way

Very Confused n scared as whtz going to happen next jst praying everything will be f9...n cv's surprise us once again...
nt in a position to bear any other shock...thy hv spoiled my weekend I will kill them if thy dn't shw zaya reunion soon.

Haha thanxx😳 it's okk it's even hard for me to stay positive but I am and I will be positive always😉 I am also worried but I am sure everything would be fine soon so jusy chill😃 and enjoy your weekend😛