craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am very excited for theor business trip😛 I am sure something big is gonna happen on monday and I am 110 percent sure talaaq is not going to happen...I am excited see zain's reaction when aliya will be prooved innocent,Fahad's reaction when he will come to know that nafeesa was behind all this and sabse zyada I am waiting for surraiya's reaction when she will see ZaYa together hand in handthe thought itself is making me🤣 and how will shazia react when she will come to know about fahad and nafeesa's talaaq🤣 I am sure ZaYa are going to reunite soon and their reunion would be very different and special😳 many surprises are waiting for us but I will not predict anything I will just wait for monday😉
#Mission 675
Ps ignoring the negativity and I hope I am not only the one who is excited...!!😃😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh no dear! You are definitely NOT alone who is excited. When I got to know about the business trip I was actually jumping on my bed. To which I got scolded by the Miss. I am too excited dear! Waiting for Monday sitting in front of the T.V.! Can't wait! Ooohhh! Yippee!

And Surraiya's reaction when ZaYa return hand-in-hand would be a treat to watch for all of us. No?😆😆

CAN'T WAIT!

Thanks a lot and take care.
Lots of love,
-Tanu.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am very excited myself with all positive energy :)
I am not predicting anything juts going to sit back with a smile and wait eagerly for monday to strike 9pm
bella_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't worry u are not the only one! Lol
I am soo excited as well I seriously can't wait to see what's going to happen on this trip! And yes even I strongly think that the divorce will not happen or else why would they be going on this trip it just wouldn't make sense! And yes I'm waiting to see everyone's reactions as well especially Suraiya's!
craziness05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshadcrazyfan

Oh no dear! You are definitely NOT alone who is excited. When I got to know about the business trip I was actually jumping on my bed. To which I got scolded by the Miss. I am too excited dear! Waiting for Monday sitting in front of the T.V.! Can't wait! Ooohhh! Yippee!

And Surraiya's reaction when ZaYa return hand-in-hand would be a treat to watch for all of us. No?😆😆

CAN'T WAIT!

Thanks a lot and take care.
Lots of love,
-Tanu.

Lol u were seriously dancing...??😆 btw same here I am dancing and smiling like an idiot an my mother thinks that I need a doctor😆 I just can't wait😛 Yes it will be a treat glad to know I am not alone😃
craziness05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

I am very excited myself with all positive energy :)

I am not predicting anything juts going to sit back with a smile and wait eagerly for monday to strike 9pm

I know u r one of those members who are always positive😆 I am predicting warna mera popat ho jayega🤣 I just can't wait for monday😛
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yiu are deffo not alone.. i am pretty excited too.. yaar, 14 aug ka wu kaha hai?..
I didnt watch that epi :/
craziness05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bella_mango

Don't worry u are not the only one! Lol

I am soo excited as well I seriously can't wait to see what's going to happen on this trip! And yes even I strongly think that the divorce will not happen or else why would they be going on this trip it just wouldn't make sense! And yes I'm waiting to see everyone's reactions as well especially Suraiya's!

Lol I am glad😆 waiting till monday is so difficult I just can't wait😭 divirce no way...this trip would be a very memorable one my pasta queen and her reactions would be amazing🤣 but I am eagerly waiting for zain's reaction😳
craziness05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Yiu are deffo not alone.. i am pretty excited too.. yaar, 14 aug ka wu kaha hai?..
I didnt watch that epi :/

I don't know maybe yahin kahin hoga wait a minute main search karke link deti hun😛btw woh episode zarur dekhna don't miss it maine woh episode doctor ke clinic mein dekha tha🤣
Raisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Me too!!! Let's just hope for the best!