Looking Forward To The Business Trip!

bella_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi peeps 😛
Was thinking about today's episode and now I am so excited for Monday! I just can't wait to see what cvs are going to show us on this business trip of Zain and Aliya!! I think that this business trip will change Zains decision of giving the third divorce because hopefully he will find out the truth! I want some intense confrontation between zaya where they just tell each other and take out all their frustration! Like seriously they need to talk to each other to know the truth. What do u guys think will happen during his trip? Please do comment 😊

Mission 675

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am looking forward to Monday eagerly with all positive vibes and most importantly interested in this stupid promise of Suraiya because I didn't feel that it was something to shock Zain other wise his expressions would reflect that and what is it that Zain had to say I trust you mom :) It's getting very interesting.
khisher thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This trip will do bring emotions of jealousy,hatred and than finally that love and concern that ZAYA have for each other...i just hope neither rehaan or his kids go with them...