Usman Abdullah's masterplan

yayzindagi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone!
So, I just watched today's episode (15th August) and just felt like sharing some thoughts. :)

Zain and Suriyah: She asked Zain to promise her something and most of us have this feeling that she was asking him to start a new life after his divorce - which most likely includes getting married to someone Suri will chose for him. And he promised.

• Situation/Problem 1: Zain asked Suri to promise him that she won't wear black once Aliyah is no longer his wife. So, if it happens that Zain gets to know the truth before the 2 days of divorce are over, Aliyah won't be making an exit from their lives and well...does this mean, Suri will continue wearing black?
  • Situation/Problem 2: If Zain gets to know that Aliyah is innocent and they re-unite, will his promise to his mother still be valid if that very promise was that he should get married once he is divorced.
---> Solution: Both made their promises on the basis that Zain and Aliyah will get divorced. But since they won't, the promises should be ignored.

Zara and Suriyah: If Aliyah is back with Zain, Zara is obviously going to miss her and this is when Rehan's family will keep asking her to come and visit or stay for Zara's sake which could irritate Zain and which will give Suriyah an opportunity to play around with both Zain and Rehan's family.

• We could see that Aliyah too is attached to Zara.

Zain and Aliyah:
  • Possibility 1: They actually get divorced before the truth is out, which will make Zain regret a lot. Given his word to his mom, he will, however, feel obliged to marry someone. Aliyah hurt by all this - witnessing how Zain is getting married, decides to move on too for the sake of kids (Zara and Kabir) only. Zain and Aliyah continue to work together at office, but they both won't be husband and wife anymore. The track could either move in a way that situations change and they end up together again. But this is where my question comes in (title of this post): Usman Abdullah's masterplan of 51% was to make ZaYa stick together and that if ever they decide to divorce, they will have to go through this 3 months period and still work together which would possibly help them solve their issues and get back together. If this was his plan (which I am tempted to believe), then Zaya getting divorced despite having spent so much time together would for the very first time make us think that Usman Abdullah's plan failed after all.
  • Possibility 2: Aliyah's innocence is revealed right on time. Suriyah is irritated. Promises may no longer be kept as Zain asked his mom to make that promise because he thought Aliyah is the one who is responsible for his loss and Zain accepted her promise because Suriyah thought he will get divorced. This is when Suriyah, Rehan's family and Suriyah's sisters come into play. They will become obstacles in ZaYa relationship, which they will have to face together.

Beintehaa for me has always been about Zain and Aliyah - that they face all their problems while being together as husband and wife...not the typical track of marriage and re-marriage, which in Islam is not that easy in the first place. Even their names: Aliyah and Zain - they pretty much sum up the entire A-Z which is pretty cool and symbolic. :)

• Question: How many of you want that Zain also comes to know about Suriyah?
Edited by yayzindagi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh god this all sounds so complicated.
I just want Zain to know Nafeesa's truth for now. Suri's can come out later..but I do not want them to show her win all the time. I want them to show zaya smart again.
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't know y
the bi cv's r rushing like Chennai express
so iam scared that
maybe cv's will ditch us
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: yayzindagi

Beintehaa for me has always been about Zain and Aliyah - that they face all their problems while being together as husband and wife...not the typical track of marriage and re-marriage, which in Islam is not that easy in the first place. Even their names: Aliyah and Zain - they pretty much sum up the entire A-Z which is pretty cool and symbolic. :)

• Question: How many of you want that Zain also comes to know about Suriyah?

Exactly! In other shows they go the cliched route because they can but here it is not so simple. I do not want to see the CVs make a mockery of Zain and Aaliya's marriage like other shows have done with their leads especially since ZaYa have always been shown honoring their marriage.

Of course we all want Zain to learn the truth about Suraiya but for now I think the only truth that will be revealed is Nafeesa's.
Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great post. The way that Suri kissed Zara makes me think that whatever she has asked of Zain has something to do with Rehan's family... I don't think she has made him promise re marriage... Zain said he had total faith in her and he didn't look disturbed in any way which I'm sure would have been evident on his face as he still loves Alia... This will be the big twist.
Raisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Zain please use your brains and try to see what's going on around you and what ppl are doing with your relationship with aliya! ZaYa have become the puppets for all the people around them!
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First of all brilliant post
Zara and Suriyah: If Aliyah is back with Zain, Zara is obviously going to miss her and this is when Rehan's family will keep asking her to come and visit or stay for Zara's sake which could irritate Zain and which will give Suriyah an opportunity to play around with both Zain and Rehan's family.
N ths is the reason for which I want rehan chapter to end n thy shw his exit soon cuz even if zaya reunite then also aliya closeness with zara still come in b/w zaya n their relationship as u said n suri will take full advantage of it so better thy throw rehan n his annoying kids out soon.
I dn't want any new MU b/w zaya after ths .