lailausa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ahhh!!!!!
So many time leaps in the last few episodes...and we have all been complaining about it. How can they just jump days and months in a few episodes? We want the CVs to take their t I me and develop the story and a how us more kit kit and emotions and romance. And I agree the time leaps were very drastic and often were of no sense. I do wish the story took some time to progress. But I also know that we are a fickle group and would easily become bored and ask for thing to speed up. We always do. And there are a few things to consider if the CVS dragged the story line:

1 - the can only make so many situations arise between Zain and Aliyah before the track gets boring. We already know that Zain detests Aliyah...how much more could they do to perpetuate the hatred. We don't want Zain to evolve back and fall in love with her again. It would take away from their Milan. We want him to realize the mistake and realize that Aliyah has always wanted the best for him and the family. And we want a passionate reunion at the end.

2 -we would get fed up with the churails constantly winning and being happy that Zaya are separated. We would start bashing the CVs that those three are getting too much pleasure out of this separation.

3 - Aliyah and Rehaan - we want Zaya to be together but to fill the story gaps we would have more scenes between these two, and we already fear their is a one-sided romance already blossoming. We don't want to much to happen and the kids bonding to much to Aliyah

4 - Aliyah's innocence/divorce track- we want the story to prove that Aliyah is innocent. The longer we have to wait the more irritating the story becomes and drags the divorce theme. We want these 2 back together so that their love gets stronger

I know these all seem redundant. But consider if they dragged the 3 month iddath period over a month. We would hate it. We got tired and bored of the Bakbak track, the zubbu track quickly. I know they could have handled these time leaps better, but with our track record with the story lines, I can't blame them. Most of the characters seem like cameos, but they all will come back as repeat characters in the future story lines. Rocky will be back as well as Mir khan and Bakbak. Right now all I want is these 2 to get back together and see the churails squirm to separate them.

I wrote this as an opinion...not trying to bash anyone or point fingers at the complaints. 😳

P.S. I think Fahd is going to become the next Usmaan Saab and protect Zaya. What do you think.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I want anything to unite zaya
lailausa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks guys. It's been a trend that I have been noticing lately. And in our frustration with the slow story we bash the main characters. I mean... the posts about Zain. His feelings are justified. No matter how much he hurts Aliyah. It's because he o mm my knows part of the story..Just saying.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You got the part right about us being an impatient fandom. πŸ˜† If this were any other show, we'd probably still be stuck in the first month of the Iddah period. But anyway, what we're all confused about is the stagnated story line...it's like absolutely nothing has happened in those 3 months and there are so many loopholes...hope the CV's don't ditch us.

Nice post :)

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice post =) that's what my mom keeps telling meπŸ˜† that it would actually be boring if they showed the whole 3 months and it's good they're taking leaps.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great post and I agree with you that the cvc's didn't this drag this track at all because it's unique we got a office track which has been different in other shows and yes we would get bored if we saw repeated tracks of other show like the same hatred and falling in love is like any other story but beintehaa is unique and yes the dates are confusing but it's the right choice :) will just wait for the crystal clear image of these dates.
nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I completely agree, I don't quite understand why people wanted the storyline to drag. Seeing ZaYa 'romance' isn't as important as the actual truth unfolding and then them getting on with their lives. So yeah I'm happy it's going forward fast rather than slow!