Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
At the beginning our show was not given any promos n rangeela had zero expectations cos of new leads...but v didnt bash othr show for that...
N always they r jealous of BI n there is sum problem betwn rangeela n ST oly cz of dat d show dat ended last week n the bashing show r getting no promos...i think...
..Anannya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: arshi2

But they already got d information from heaven that BI is celebrating janmaastami...

Janmaastami?! Like seriously? πŸ˜† did they forget it's a muslim show? Here we are heading to the third talaq and they are saying we're having janmastami epis!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

At the beginning our show was not given any promos n rangeela had zero expectations cos of new leads...but v didnt bash othr show for that...

N always they r jealous of BI n there is sum problem betwn rangeela n ST oly cz of dat d show dat ended last week n the bashing show r getting no promos...i think...

yup they completely and conveniently forget the fact that their show was over promoted while ours was barely promoted..yet we got better ratings than them from the start. their ratings never went as high as ours did. but they will never admit that.
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Guys...they r always rude to our show...they never think practicaly n accept the truth...that show is nothing without their female lead..

N i say they neva know wats happening in BI still they comment our show...they wanted more scenes in beintehaa's eid epi...c their knowledge

Guys...they r always rude to our show...they never think practicaly n accept the truth...that show is nothing without their female lead..

N i say they neva know wats happening in BI still they comment our show...they wanted more scenes in beintehaa's eid epi...c their knowledge

right like divorce is happening in our show for god's sake. everyone is worried here and they think we are getting a special episode for some celebration?!πŸ˜•

not just our show, they're also very rude to our actors! we never say anything wrong about their actors so why bad things about ours?
ViTharvforever thumbnail
I want uk ratings thread link ne1 have??
we got our fair share of mistreatment as well. So how do they perceive us as Colors's golden child?
yes what's happening is unfair to them and I do feel sorry for them but we weren't treated properly either!!

we didn't get promo for 2 MAJOR events in Zaya's life:

1) confession.
2) Suhaag Raat

And I will never forgive Colors for this!😑
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Empty vessels always truimph... v c d condition of dat show if d female lead is a new comerπŸ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

exactly how is it BIs fault? or the actors dont bash them bash the channel and than you have the nerve to make fun of the show as well. LIKE JUST STOP
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yes
best shows and best actors.always bashed by others
because they r jealous of their fandom. and popularity