Is it only me or...

Raisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
This is a random post but I just wanted to know is it only me who watches shows that are always bashed by others and stuff? My very first show was ipkknd and it was always bashed by others and not beintehaa which is also bashed by others.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol make that two of us. I watched IPKKND too and now madly in love with Beintehaa😛
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Same with me .the other show peopl r telling that colors is spending 1hr with untalented peopl...
..Anannya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Same here!! First in love with Arshi and now with Zaya! But don't knw why gud shows and gud actors are always being bashed! jealous ppl!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arshi2

Same with me .the other show peopl r telling that colors is spending 1hr with untalented peopl...

leave them. they have nothing better to do
Raisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

lol make that two of us. I watched IPKKND too and now madly in love with Beintehaa😛

love love love ipkknd and now beintehaa and ZaYa!
ViTharvforever thumbnail
I understand their feelings but calling our actors unralented is too much...its happening cz of udaan launch n they r bashing BI
Raisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya_arshi

Same here!! First in love with Arshi and now with Zaya! But don't knw why gud shows and gud actors are always being bashed! jealous ppl!

arshi and ZaYa are like the bestest! Sanaya and barun along with harshad and preetika have made me go crazy with their hot chemistry.
Raisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

I understand their feelings but calling our actors unralented is too much...its happening cz of udaan launch n they r bashing BI

yes so true. It's not Beintehaa's fault you know. I agree to the fact that colors in being a bit unfair. I think they houldnt have cancelled RR telecast in Monday they could have showed it a bit late. But the other people bashing beintehaa is not right.
ViTharvforever thumbnail
N guys s dere any janmastami celebration in BI??